Tajikistan gives land to China

captonjohn

Country flag
I know nothing detail about that. But I do know all my american colleague scared about chinese rise, and it is not joking, serious scare. I told them many time chinese just copy machine, everything copy from american, but they don't believe me.
Americans have propaganda to raise fear to get more fund for defense. That's true that americans are worried but not scared. They worried about raise and intention of china which sounds expansionism and domination of asia with direct competition of US armed forces. US don't fears from china as it knows better about its ability and chinese ability. They fears from the fact that is they wanna going to down some day in future and in this case what US will do?

"When your 5G bird flew in air, we are going to fly second prototype of our 5G bird." Man, T50 is not your bird, indian just pay money, you are actual buyer, not cooperator. Chinese have already refused russian invitation, because russian can not offer anything better than what already in chinese pocket.
Research more about T50 and you'll know the share of India. By the way in the warfare this doesn't matters that whether you've developed a smart weapon yourself or not but it matters that whether you have that particular weapon or not? India is going to have his 5G bird with full authority to manufacture, develop, modify and sell so what else you looking for?

Indian fought big wars with PAK? LOL, chinese only played min game with American in korea and vietnam, and American really enjoy the game, went home and built two memorial walls to remember the games, don't tell me American lost to vietnamese monkey, american will get mad on you.

Oh, small war, yes, played with muscle polar bear to take an island back in 1969, played with Great India in 1962, killed 4000? POW 7000? played with south vietnam in 1974, vietnam from 1979 to 1986.

And you are right, Mther Fuk PLA has not played any game since 1986, that's damned, that's why I expect PLA can fight again with indian army, i want to see the result.
What you call wars are not true wars but some conflicts in which you haven't used your military with full power. You haven't faced any stronger power directly head to head and this is the difference between wars and simple battlefield. You attacked on unprepared India in 1962 without any warning and when US ordered to send its carrier fleet then you turned back? Everybody knows your policy that is attack quickly and then go back to prevent yourself from heavy damage.

Go man and play war games on pc like call of duty 2 to lower your frustration. You are warmanic and no china would fight just for your expectations. Chinese strength lies in short wars in which quick attack and run strategy acquired but you can't afford a full scale war for long time if yes then OK. Time will teach you the lesson about how important is peace.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I know what happened in 1971, chinese warned indian stop to attack Pakistan, otherwise chinese will involve the war, and indian primier Mrs. Indira Gahdi ordered indian troop cease the fire.
You are a living example of how your nasty communist government tells you lies and brainwashed people like you believe everything that you are told. What a government China must have, to lie to more than a billion people for decades - and the worst part is, some Chinese are stupid enough to believe everything they are said! Astounding.

You keep calling yourself a "military fan", but you don't know the history of 1971 war? What a liar you are. The Pakis lost that war, and their country was split into two parts after the war, and a new country called Bangladesh was formed out of the war. Your Chinese government, which claims to be such a great friend of the "terrorist state of Pakistan", did not, does not and will not ever have the guts to intervene in a war where India is involved.

Because people like you simply keep blabbering about dismembering India, whereas we have actually done it to Pakistan in 1971. Warmongering Chinese drones like you should be careful of playing your games with India.

And first and foremost - before you comment here, read history and come. No, not your useless lying commie textbooks. Read real unbiased history. And then come here and blab.

Brainwashed fellow.

captonjohn

Country flag
I know what happened in 1971, chinese warned indian stop to attack Pakistan, otherwise chinese will involve the war, and indian primier Mrs. Indira Gahdi ordered indian troop cease the fire.
Wow! you means that Indira Gandhi go scared with PRC's warning who didn't obeyed US warning and continued her military operation without being scared with USS enterprise which were sent to bay of bengal? China had warned India and India stopped its mission then how did bangladesh came in the map? Those 93000 pakistani troops surrendered were just grass cutter right? Those footage of Pakistani surrender to India is fake right?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Ah! Choo! I did research too!
1971 war - US orders China to send it's troops to the India border, China says no to USA. Dude, you seriously need to read history than what is taught throughout propaganda in China.
Wow! you means that Indira Gandhi go scared with PRC's warning who didn't obeyed US warning and continued her military operation without being scared with USS enterprise which were sent to bay of bengal? China had warned India and India stopped its mission then how did bangladesh came in the map? Those 93000 pakistani troops surrendered were just grass cutter right? Those footage of Pakistani surrender to India is fake right?

I think this Houde chap is a paid CCP goon who trolls the internet trying to influence public opinion. He must be one of the Chinese army of internet trolls that we read about.

Sad for their country, they can't even recruit knowledgeable/competent people. This is the first time I have seen a Chinese drone calling himself a "military fan", coming to a defence forum and blabbering nonsense commie history. If he does not know about such a major war as the 1971 war, he should be laughed out of this place till he learns his history.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
@Houde10000,

Man seriously, cool down. What's with you? Learn from Nimo CN, Kickok1975 etc. How well they debate and how smartly they do with external facts that are not just CCP edited. We are discussing history here and also present and possibly future. You're talking as if we are all on COMMAND AND CONQUER 3. :rofl:

And by the way there goes a famous saying:

"Only those fools who have not experienced the horrors of war, dream of it".

War is not pretty for any side. If you are thinking it would leave you unscathed you are wrong. Forget fighting India, even today if you fight with Vietnam, you will get bruised and badly. This is not Mao's China where absolutely nothing was allowed without Mao's wish and you know that. Last war was hidden and modified until told to you guys because Mao controlled your country. Today's China isn't like that.

We appreciate friendly ties but we won't take stuff sitting and lying down. Pakistan also thinks that because of its nukes, our non-violent and calm attitude is weak. The only thing that is keeping them in one piece is nukes and a pathetic government of India. And it doesn't take long to change that.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
LOL. I did research, T50 is totally a russian 5G project, indian was invited to join this project, because polar bear short of cash. The truth is indian pay russian money to do the design, and then indian pay money to buy the plane.
Apparently you didn't do enough research. India has a 30% workshare and is developing software, composites, alloys and MFD.

Actually it was US... on December 8, Nixon and Kissinger decide to send an aircraft carrier and other naval forces into the Bay of Bengal in order to prevent a "Soviet stooge, supported by Soviet arms" from overrunning Pakistan. Nixon asked China to attack but China said... are you crazy? The Red Army is two steps away.

captonjohn

Country flag
"Only those fools who have not experienced the horrors of war, dream of it".
I'm trying to tell this point to houde1000 many times but he doesn't seems to understand it. Can anybody teach him in chinese? By the way thanks Tshering for convincing it in better way.

SHASH2K2

LOL. I did research, T50 is totally a russian 5G project, indian was invited to join this project, because polar bear short of cash. The truth is indian pay russian money to do the design, and then indian pay money to buy the plane.

I don't know who will enjoy more, chinese or indian, I just expect they can fight again, anyway, I do enjoy that, can not wait to see the result.

You don't need to be anxiety, I just a military fan, get here to kill some time, read my words carefully and seriously answer me, so simple, i believe you can do it.

If you want to kill some time please kill it in proper thread . this thread is not about Indo Russian 5th generation planes. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why China has Land & Sea disputes with all its neighbour? , even Pak-China relationship improved after Pak agreed to give shaksgam valley

satish007

Why China has Land & Sea disputes with all its neighbour? , even Pak-China relationship improved after Pak agreed to give shaksgam valley
Because China has been suffering for thousands years invasions and it's territory is as big as India who has few countries share boundary.
and India are so aggressive and has occupied most of them as soon as they can without any hesitate.
so you guys enjoy pretty peace and nice life now.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Because China has been suffering for thousands years invasions and it's territory is as big as India who has few countries share boundary.
and India are so aggressive and has occupied most of them as soon as they can without any hesitate.
so you guys enjoy pretty peace and nice life now.
:lol: India agressive on land dispute , what about greater India where it is now?:rolleyes: India broke in 1947 into two & the effect is still seen

anyways its China policy to keep neighbours in check with land disputes without going for a WAR . Policy has to be respected

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, China has no land&se disputies with 70%+ of its neighbours,such as Mongolia,Burman, Nepal ,Laos,Russia and 3 center Asia countries.

Instead, Japan has land&se disputies with all its neighbours: Russia,S,korea and China.

India has land&se disputies with many of it neighbours,such as CHina, Pakistan.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
well, China has no land&se disputies with 70%+ of its neighbours,such as Mongolia,Burman, Nepal ,Laos,Russia and 3 center Asia countries.

Instead, Japan has land&se disputies with all its neighbours: Russia,S,korea and China.

India has land&se disputies with many of it neighbours,such as CHina, Pakistan.
Yes you are right India has disputes with Pak & China ,which every one knows will never get resolved ,because we will not leave kashmir & pak will not leave Asad kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan. China will never vacate Aksin Chin & India will never vacate Arunachal pradesh
I don't think a full scale War can make changes because all three are nuclear armed quickly UN & Uncle Sam will swing into action

Im not blaming China , but before Mao it was ROC were they very tolerant on border disputes

After communist china , Tibet was captured , Aksin chin , Sino- Soviet split was due to border dispute , now vietnam,phillipines , japan etc list goes on i think it occupies more than 30%:sad:

satish007

Sam2012;Im not blaming China said:
no the on the contrary, Mao said we can forget small countries but big country on border dispute.
you should teach youself in Mao period, China give territory to North Korea, Vietnam and have nothing with ASEAN.
unfortunately, India is so big at that time, and Chinese have forget Mao.
now, we are ok with big country and punish those small countries not willing be it's underlings without mercy.
so India China bhai bhai.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Yes you are right India has disputes with Pak & China ,which every one knows will never get resolved ,because we will not leave kashmir & pak will not leave Asad kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan. China will never vacate Aksin Chin & India will never vacate Arunachal pradesh
I don't think a full scale War can make changes because all three are nuclear armed quickly UN & Uncle Sam will swing into action

Im not blaming China , but before Mao it was ROC were they very tolerant on border disputes

After communist china , Tibet was captured , Aksin chin , Sino- Soviet split was due to border dispute , now vietnam,phillipines , japan etc list goes on i think it occupies more than 30%:sad:
ROC were very tolerrant on border disputes ,because ROC was soo weak that it even could not protect CHinese inland from Japanese invasion...

However ,even When ROC was so weak, it never gave up its claim of Southern Tibet

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
ROC were very tolerrant on border disputes ,because ROC was soo weak that it even could not protect CHinese inland from Japanese invasion...

However ,even When ROC was so weak, it never gave up its claim of Southern Tibet
So do u think one day Arunachal pradesh will be merged to China?

badguy2000

Respected Member
So do u think one day Arunachal pradesh will be merged to China?
maybe.....if Average income of common Tibetans were 10 times more than people in Arunachal Pradesh so called,nobody know what would happen

BYW

When Common mainland CHinese earned only 1/10 -1/20 of Taiwanwese 20 years ago,CCP were hated by much more common CHinese....

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles