Surya ICBM

IF SURYA PROJECT SUCCEDS WILL IT DECREASE CHINESE AGGRESSION

• Total voters

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
When we have it operational, then we shall talk!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Even if we have this on the anvil, don't think it will come out from behind the curtains till near the end of this decade. Trust the Indian Government's ability to keep a secret a secret. Not even Uncle Sam could sniff the Pokhran II tests until India herself declared so. Point is, it never hurts to have an extra gun in your pocket, so it isn't half as bad an idea to possess something like Surya even though the would be target, uncle Sam and northern Europe are yet to become that hostile to India.
You build defenses before they become hostile and not when they're on your doorstep.

icbm is primary requirement for India.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
You build defenses before they become hostile and not when they're on your doorstep.

icbm is primary requirement for India.
Yes, in absolute agreement with you.
That's exectly what I meant by
Point is, it never hurts to have an extra gun in your pocket, so it isn't half as bad an idea to possess something like Surya even though the would be target...

Last edited:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
noooo it wont, they know even if we have a 10000km missile our politicians wont have balls to launch a 1km missile into pak then why talk about china.

If not for the INDIAN Army and IAF chiona will even be more aggressive, Thanks to them

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
noooo it wont, they know even if we have a 10000km missile our politicians wont have balls to launch a 1km missile into pak then why talk about china.

If not for the INDIAN Army and IAF chiona will even be more aggressive, Thanks to them
Well, one just doesn't fire Surface to surface missiles just like that. The conditions must be absolutely right for that to happen. As far as the Indian politicians go, I think you are fairly incorrect. Do not forget Indira Gandhi's military campaigns. We don't have the right people, the brave people at the helm of affairs just now, but that doesn't mean there won't be any!

Illusive

Country flag
We need a Hydrogen bomb not ICBM to make China even think of a war.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Yaar there will not be a chinese aggression. They cant take a risk with our existing missiles and nukes. Unfortunately for them and fortunately for us almost all the economic nerve centers, SEZ of China are on the south-east or east coats starting from Shanghai.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
And which missile that would be? we are talking about high yield bomb here......maybe not like tsar bomba, but something close to it.
8x200kt warheads riding on an a5, is a nightmare scary enough for the chinese with no bmd. Don't scare them anymore by talking of higher yield. Poor sobs will die of fright, cowards that they are.

SMACKDOWN

8x200kt warheads riding on an a5, is a nightmare scary enough for the chinese with no bmd. Don't scare them anymore by talking of higher yield. Poor sobs will die of fright, cowards that they are.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1St of all let them process the tritium how to house the same in A5.
nothing will be achived by our shouting in this forum...... r they prepared to take d challenge..... instead of stockpileing these. (?)

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1St of all let them process the tritium how to house the same in A5.
nothing will be achived by our shouting in this forum...... r they prepared to take d challenge..... instead of stockpileing these. (?)
Are you talking of warheads on hair trigger? For that we'd have to go to something equivalent to Defcon3.
As for your doubts on we having a fusion device, I guess we can't dispel your doubts until the day the nuclear war truly breaks out.

laughingbuddha

Country flag
I would think that the fusion device is in our arsenal. India would have disregarded sanctions and gone ahead with further tests if more had been required. I believe sufficient data had been generated/collected with the tests and that is why development of delivery platforms are on a war footing. Only time will tell.

Abhishek Tanwar

DF-4 (CSS-3): 1975, silo-based, 5,500-7,000 km
DF-5 and 5A (CSS-4): silo based, (1981) 13,000- (1983) 15,000 km
DF-31 (CSS-9): 2006, road mobile, 7,250-8,000 km range.
DF-31A: 2007, road-mobile, 11,270 km
DF-41 (CSS-X-10): 2010, road-mobile, 10,000-12,000 km

These missile china already have ,so china can not tethered by Surya .
That is why i like to say we have long way to go :mad: :thumb: But i am sure at this point
we will not be defeated in any war , if happen .
According to DRDO ,at 2021 we will be most powerful country like Russia,china and US - JUST WAIT AND don't only watch

prohumanity

Country flag
I think that China is India's only potential adversary is wrong. Other powers can also become adversaries. The missile systems should not be planned based on any particular country. India should develop all range (up to 10000 mile range missiles ) to cover the entire World so It does not regret some day in future that we made a mistake of not covering and enemy which was 9000 miles away. Wise planning is to cover any major potential adversary in any corner of the world.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
If we can send NANO car type of payload to Mars, then no place on earth is unreachable.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why we need Surya

sthf

Country flag
How would we know it works if we don't test it?
Deterrence is already in place so why flex?

To test it will abruptly put an end to 40 years of hard work put in the creation of India's image as a responsible nuclear state.

Why go through all this trouble just so we can argue with some random Chinis and Porkies on the internet?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles