Su 30MKI vs. F15C/D or more

mki

Hello guys.

I like to invite all highly respected Defence aviation experts and defence members to compare our Su30MKI and F15 C/D and advance F15s.

As Saudi Arabia have large number of F15s, If Indo-pak war became highly intense and if Saudi Arabia sent their F15 fleet to aid of Pak Air force then our Su will face f15s.

I know its almost impossible for Saudi Arabia to send F15s to other nation as it is bound to US agreements.

But still i like to know the reality which of this aircraft to be victories.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Depends on the scenario...Su 30 will rarely intercept F 15s. And a lot is still not known. AIM 120C is more battle proven and the tactics are tested in real war. Su 30 on the other hand is yet to be tested....the results in exercises seem good but actual war is the real testing ground. Well There is one more thing that is the Radar.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It'll boil down to pilots skills and battle tactics. There's no substitute for constant training, retraining, exercises, dissimilar training, Red Flag, etc., and IAF should better work closely with the Israeli AF. Drawback of active training and on constant war footing is that the Su30MKIs will age faster...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles