Stone pelting at Hanuman Jayanti procession - Sec.144 imposed !

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Curfew in Pali after stone pelting
TNN | Apr 26, 2013, 03.44AM IST

JODHPUR: Curfew has been imposed in Nimaz town of Pali district after the celebration of Hanuman Jayanti turned violent on Thursday after stones were hurled by the people of a community. This is the sixth case of communal tension in the state this month.

According to SP (Pali), KB Vandna, the incident occurred when a procession of Hanuman Jayanti was passing through the Nimaz town market in the evening. When it reached the mosque, people belonging to a community suddenly started hurling stones on the procession, which erupted into violence.

In the backlash of this interruption, some houses and shops were set ablaze and were also looted. "We have imposed Section 144 CrPC to keep the situation under control", IGP DC Jain said. He added that so far one person has been injured and has been referred to Jodhpur hospital.

Police is trying to identify the miscreants. "We are in the process of arresting those who disrupted peace in the area," Jain Said.

The town had witnessed such clashes earlier over the issue of installing billboard on a tree by both the communities. "But that issue was amicably sorted out," Jain added.

Since April 3, communal clashes have been reported in Nagaur's Makrana town, Jaipur's Sanganer, Udaipur, Ajmer's Sarwar town and Baran. In Makrana, violence following a derogatory comment on a social network allegedly left 17 people injured on April 3. Sanganer communal violence in Jaipur left over two dozen people injured on April 4. Udaipur violence that took place also due to a derogatory remark on Facebook, left half-a-dozen people injured.

A spurt in communal incidents when assembly elections are due later this year has left the law enforcement agencies worried.

Curfew in Pali after stone pelting - The Times of India

Some people are showing their intolerance continuously !

pmaitra

Let us assume India has a Constitutional Right to Bear Arms, what could have been the outcome?
@Virendra

Personally though, I believe gun ownership should be made easier in India, although concerns have to be addressed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coalmine

Country flag
What is the problem with the certain community all the time.

aragorn

Let us assume India has a Constitutional Right to Bear Arms, what could have been the outcome?
@Virendra

Personally though, I believe gun ownership should be made easier in India, although concerns have to be addressed.
Within 5 years, india would not be the country with world's 2nd highest population. Everyone who has a problem with anything will kill for it.

Illusive

Country flag
Seriously now i think CCTV cameras should be installed inside mosques, every time an act of violence has taken place, it has been either after prayers or a gathering near mosques. It will help curb lot of riots, also we'll know as to who is preaching this hatred.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@Virendra

Practically it would lead to much much more violence specially communal since in India people generally lack RESPONSIBILITY.Indian demography is too corrupt,complex and much ego is associated.Gun culture is already showing severe consequences in US.

Within 5 years, india would not be the country with world's 2nd highest population. Everyone who has a problem with anything will kill for it.
EXACTLY.... and we would hear lot of daily killings specially "car parking" and road rage. :clobber: :gun:

Seriously now i think CCTV cameras should be installed inside mosques, every time an act of violence has taken place, it has been either after prayers or a gathering near mosques. It will help curb lot of riots, also we'll know as to who is preaching this hatred.
Yeah these places seems to be becoming area to gather and encroach roads,space and start riots rather than connecting to "Allah". :tsk:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
@Virendra

You are deviating the topic.

Thanks

natarajan

if Hindus have pelted stone ,then surely title would be hindutvas pelting stone against peace loving religion,long live peave loving religion.Its not new even in tamil these peacefull religion used to throw slippers on vinayakar statue and now the procession avoids street with mosque ,one can wonder how public roads can be accessed only by peacefull religion but this is what secularism says and we majority have to shut our mouth and most of them are pseudo doing harm to us.We should tolerate against this acts and even should not post against it .2014 conki should be removed and all state government should not be governed by pseudo sickulars as they are dangerous than communal people

Last edited:

JBH22

What is the problem with the certain community all the time.
It believes its holier than thou and is resolute about testing others, and on top of that always yell of another partition if we do not cede to their whims.

Secular India is becoming a joke and soon Hindus who have only 1 nation for themselves will become refugees ask the Jews what happen when you do not have a homeland.

natarajan

see how communal violence in conki ruled states get suppressed by italian madam media

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Quite silly to pelt stones on a procession.

There should have been better police bandobast in areas where there are chances of conflagration.

Most police stations have a map indicating the distribution of communities and the communally sensitive areas.

Last edited:

JBH22

Quite silly to pelt stones on a procession.

There should have been better police bandobast in areas where there are chances of conflagration.

Most police stations have a map indicating the distribution of communities and the communally sensitive areas.
I'm rather surprised of this statement of yours, it sounds most like a politically correct one.

Yeah after if Pastors depict Hindu goddesses in derogatory terms its theek hai, same goes for stone pelting by Muslims afaik its India historically the only land for Hindus and if Hindus are no longer free to practice their religion then I have a big problem.

Its not STUPID its to communal incitement same was for Godhra when the majority community retaliates then it becomes Hindutva radical etc.

My point is that who always incite

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
We do not know all the facts in this case. Who organized the procession? What slogans were being shouted during the procession? I don't know if you guys are naive or too biased to care, but what usually happens when VHP, Shiv Sena etc organize these processions through Muslim localities is they openly shout highly offensive slogans against Muslims including "Maa-Bhen" cuss words in order to deliberately incite a reaction which they can then use as an excuse to commit murder, rape and arson.

The police of course, are either powerless to act or like in the case of Gujarat, complicit in the crimes.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
We do not know all the facts in this case. Who organized the procession? What slogans were being shouted during the procession? I don't know if you guys are naive or too biased to care, but what usually happens when VHP, Shiv Sena etc organize these processions through Muslim localities is they openly shout highly offensive slogans against Muslims including "Maa-Bhen" cuss words in order to deliberately incite a reaction which they can then use as an excuse to commit murder, rape and arson.

The police of course, are either powerless to act or like in the case of Gujarat, complicit in the crimes.
And Muslims are saints, no? You are advocating stone pelters. How many proven cases of that type you have seen ? Do you remember just a month ago Muslims in UP during Ramjan rally showed slogans of "Pakistan Jindabad" still no Hindu thrown a single stone at them, & there is a thread on that here.

JBH22

Another apologist in here,

I believe you are part of this crowd who believes that those burned in Godhra deserved it because they were karsevaks and they dared visit a "disputed" site after all how dare they offend the religion of peace.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I'm rather surprised of this statement of yours, it sounds most like a politically correct one.

Yeah after if Pastors depict Hindu goddesses in derogatory terms its theek hai, same goes for stone pelting by Muslims afaik its India historically the only land for Hindus and if Hindus are no longer free to practice their religion then I have a big problem.

Its not STUPID its to communal incitement same was for Godhra when the majority community retaliates then it becomes Hindutva radical etc.

My point is that who always incite
I was looking at the issue from the law and order point of view and communal stability.

One would rather have communal stability than bloodshed and mayhem on religious competitiveness.

As I look at it, the Govt machinery has failed, the intelligence, the administration, the Ministry and more so, the Police.

I rather have a robust governance than a weak kneed bunch of dithering oaf who cannot do their job for which they are paid through the tax payer's money.

Further, these communal riots lead to destruction of property. Most often than not, it is not repaired nor replaced (like burnt buses etc).

Who suffers?

The law abiding lot amongst the citizenry.

For the lumpen element, it makes no difference.

In so far as radicals or communals, my view is clear - the word 'secularism' has been totally misused and it has become a standing joke. No political party is secular in its true sense.

Their cunning manipulative propaganda to compartmentalise the Indian people into vote banks is the bane of the Indian society, its robustness, its vibrancy, and in the bargain, India remains in a cesspool shrouded under false glimmers of hope with political, catchy, populist slogans!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles