Sri Lanka's Killing Fields

Adux

Country flag
Indian Army also has it's share of atrocities committed. Please check my earlier posts before giving a holier than thou' comment.
Ofcourse Yes, So has every Army, But there is a difference from one of instances(who have been thoroughly investigated and punished), to institutionalized murder, rape and genocide where the perpetrators are running free. Still dont get the difference?

Oracle

Ofcourse Yes, So has every Army, But there is a difference from one of instances(who have been thoroughly investigated and punished), to institutionalized murder, rape and genocide where the perpetrators are running free. Still dont get the difference?
So now from defending Indian Army, you are en route to accepting facts. The thing is not salvaging, but pointing out the situations in which sh!t happens. Accept that.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Firstly, Learn to spell. If waterboarding is something you call 'Torture' then you are in for some surprises when you might have to visit our Police Stations. Torture is not the same as Murder, Rape, and Genocide. 9/11 is a little attack, shows your mentality, guess who is the really 10 here. Again, I dont know what about the timeline 21st century you dont understand that you keep bringing up old issues.

You are no body to pass a judgement on my character or that of Indian Army, You are a tiny speck of a inconsequential human, just like the rest of us albeit we are far more intelligent and humane than you. Worse you keep on harping 'who knows' they will do that, you will do that, You will do the same in that situation. I will not rape a woman. Period. I will kill, but will never murder. The fact, that you assume that you might do it, just shows the principles on which you have been raised, I have been brought up better. For the rest of your senseless ramblings trying to prove yourself as the all knowing practical man, epic fail. And for your info, I am not threatened by Traffic Cops, guess your life is really bad. Some are just born with such fates, deal with it.
This is such a dumb thing to say!! We are in the 21st century so everything is ok!! Guess that explains who i am dealing with here. :D

I am an Atheist who detests all human supremacy and self-riotousness, so tough luck on that one. I see everyone are the same.

Did the US only use Water boarding? what about humiliating pics where they where made to stand naked and electrocuted, dogs trying to rip of their balls, out-sourcing torture to Syria etc.?

Also because Vietnam happened in a DATE on a calendar which shows its last century means those people who did it are not alive still? You mean to say Human Nature changed when the calendar was turned to year 2000? LMAO!! You think when someone wears a suit and dresses up neatly and talk idealistically he is cut of from and mutated into a new species form that person who raped and killed? What a bunch of bull you come up with.

What about Darfur and even Sri-Lanka when the west did nothing to intervene when such things where happening?

I think you haven't even visited an Government agency where your forced to pay a bribe or face delays! If you cant even understand that then its pointless talking to such an isolated and protected person.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
So now from defending Indian Army, you are en route to accepting facts. The thing is not salvaging, but pointing out the situations in which sh!t happens. Accept that.
You are holding on to straws arent you, Indian Army fixing the problems they had with their soldiers with investigation, trial and punishment equals supporting Sri Lankan atrocities, or defending the bad apples in Indian Army. You do have a skewed sense of understanding or must be the clear lack of comprehension skills.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@Param I too am a Tamil, i can understand what your trying to say.

The question is do either of you support rape and murder during war? If not then there is nothing to disagree right?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You are holding on to straws arent you, Indian Army fixing the problems they had with their soldiers with investigation, trial and punishment equals supporting Sri Lankan atrocities, or defending the bad apples in Indian Army. You do have a skewed sense of understanding or must be the clear lack of comprehension skills.
We are not indulging in Indian Armys morality, thats not the topic.

I raised an issue of Human nature not Indian Army bashing in particular. Dont become the defender of Indian Armies honor, lot of us in the tread are like that.

Oracle

So just because you've been here longer and posted more you become some kind of always right authority? Of course you went offtopic.
Well, maybe. But newbies like you need to read more than post. This is not a nonsensical forum, where-in you can post all nonsense and expect to get away.

This is about the war crimes against civilians by the SL army and you bring in the LTTE to the discussion.
Is not the root cause LTTE?

The LTTE was Quite active Tamil nadu till the early 1990s. ltte was not even banned until a few months after RG assassination. They were in a situation where they could have formented trouble in TN by whipping up passion and separatist feeling. In other words militancy. That is why I said threat to Tamil nadu.

Any way I am not interested in fighting with some Gandhi family loyalist on the Net.

I have read a lot of you posts_ you don't want a thread about RSS, When one Sindu-iyer writes a blog about junior Gandhi you are the first to post comments and ask whether she is RSS or BJP.

Finally in topic about war crimes against civilians you bring in the assassination of rajiv.
Careful with using terms that defame the very existence of DFI. I am letting you go this time. Next time I will surely report posts.

Param

@Param I too am a Tamil, i can understand what your trying to say.

The question is do either of you support rape and murder during war? If not then there is nothing to disagree right?
I condemn Such atrocities by any entity. I just did not like him diverting the subject trying to justify it. And I am a practical person. I would be among the last to jump to an emotional conclusion on this issue.

Other than that I have issues in this Topic

Param

Well, maybe. But newbies like you need to read more than post. This is not a nonsensical forum, where-in you can post all nonsense and expect to get away.

Is not the root cause LTTE?

Careful with using terms that defame the very existence of DFI. I am letting you go this time. Next time I will surely report posts.
I wanted to quit but now I know you want more.

What do you know about the sri lankan Tamil issue? There is another forum where you can post nonsense.

LTTE = root cause . Are you real? Probem started with the second hand treatment and discrimination of Tamils in that country. The LTTE was one of the many groups that took up arms. And when they started fighting the brutalities got worse.

The LTTE are one of the causes. But the primary or root cause is discrimination by the Singhala chauvinists.

And I never talked about DFI. This is a respected forum and nothing to do with politics but I cannot say that about individuals.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
This is the most sillies thing to say!! We are in the 21st century so everything is ok!! Guess that explains who i am dealing with here. :D
Brilliant I havent had a chew toy in the intertweebs for a long time. Is the above supposed to mean anything, or is usual passing of gas by you?

I am an Atheist who detests all human supremacy and self-riotousness, so tough luck on that one. I see everyone are the same.
Bullshit, You dont even have the basic common sense and grey matter to understand what is the philosophy behind a true atheist is.

Did the US only use Water boarding? what about humiliating pics where they where made to stand naked and electrocuted, dogs trying to rip of their balls, out-sourcing torture to Syria etc.?
All of the US Armed Forces attoricites investigated and punished according to their guilt. SO NO. They are not the same as the Sri Lankan Murders. Also RAPE, GENOCIDE, and MURDER is not the same as TORTURE and other related activities. There is a difference. If you dont get it, look up the Indian Penal Code or Geneva Convention.

Also because Vietnam happened in a DATE on a calendar which shows its last century means those people who did it are not alive still? You mean to say Human Nature changed when the calendar was turned to year 2000?
Yes it is called Evolution. Physical attributes isnt the only way humanity evolves you nitwit.

LMAO!! You think when someone wears a suit and dresses up neatly and talk idealistically he is cut of from and mutated into a new species form that person who raped and killed? What a bunch of bull you come up with.
What are you on about? You need to go back to school, brush up on that english

What about Darfur and even Sri-Lanka when the west did nothing to intervene when such things where happening?
Why should the West do anything? Sri Lanka is our backyard, and the people who got murdered are the same ethnicity as the one of the most major states in India,

think you haven't even visited an Government agency where your forced to pay a bribe or face delays! If you cant even understand that then its pointless talking to such an isolated and protected person.
So if you have to pay bribe or face delays, its ok for you to murder, rape and do genocide. Ah, If you are frustrated with life, do take a rope and make it good. Leave the rest of us humanity alone.

The sheer lengths at which these people will go to support, rape, murder and genocide, while doing multiple self goals, amazes me!

Adux

Country flag

What sh!t do you know about the sri lankan Tamil issue? There is another forum where you can post nonsense.

LTTE = root cause . Are you real? Probem started with the second hand treatment and discrimination of Tamils in that country. The LTTE was one of the many groups that took up arms. And when they started fighting the brutalities got worse.

The LTTE are one of the causes. But the primary or root cause is discrimination by the Singhala chauvinists.

And I never talked about DFI. This is a respected forum and nothing to do with politics but I cannot say that about individuals.
He doesnt know shit, he is talking out of his ass. Read an article here and there, believes he is Cho Ramaswamy already.

Param

What are you doing Oracle dear? Doing research on the net on the Lankan Tamil issue?

Do you know anything about the Pogrom of 1983? Do you know what happened to Tamils in colombo that year? Do you even know what triggered the pogrom.

Do you know the other organisations?

Do you know the names of the rest of the leadership of the LTTE that was finished of by Prabhakaran.

have you heard of the 13th Amendment?

Don't provoke people on a topic you have little knowledge about.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Bullshit, You dont even have the basic common sense and grey matter to understand what is the philosophy behind a true atheist is.
A true atheist! A school boy like you should know. LMAO

All of the US Armed Forces attoricites investigated and punished according to their guilt. SO NO. They are not the same as the Sri Lankan Murders. Also RAPE, GENOCIDE, and MURDER is not the same as TORTURE and other related activities. There is a difference. If you dont get it, look up the Indian Penal Code or Geneva Convention.
So the people who allowed Agent Orange bombing are punished? Those alleged killings by US marines in Vietnam have been punished?

So Geneva convention allows Prisoners of War to be tortured?

If you cant answer one of these directly, you need to go learn.

Yes it is called Evolution. Physical attributes isnt the only way humanity evolves you nitwit.
LMAO Now your the true Atheist aren't you!! This is idea is akin to Nazism, Nazis where the ones who believe in such crud. What evolution has made man free of fear, hate, anxiety, greed etc, which are the cause of war and cruelty? Man may be physically different to each other but Psychologically every one are the same where ever you go. They all have the same fears which control them.

Also for the know, there is absolutely no genetic proof to support this claim.

What are you on about? You need to go back to school, brush up on that english
I did learn to use an full stop and capitals for proper nouns like the word English before giving English lessons to someone!! Lol.

Why should the West do anything? Sri Lanka is our backyard, and the people who got murdered are the same ethnicity as the one of the most major states in India,
Why should the west do anything? God are you stupid, neither India or West did anything. That was the point and laws are governed by people and people who claim to talk for it (mostly in the west) should have acted. I know you will leave out verses for you convenience here.

So if you have to pay bribe or face delays, its ok for you to murder, rape and do genocide. Ah, If you are frustrated with life, do take a rope and make it good. Leave the rest of us humanity alone.

The sheer lengths at which these people will go to support, rape, murder and genocide, while doing multiple self goals, amazes me!
This was an philosophical question about human nature, i guess i did not expect you school boy sense of Nationality to ruin it.

Last edited:

Oracle

What do you know about the sri lankan Tamil issue? There is another forum where you can post nonsense.

Tamils being discriminated in another country. Hmmm. So how does that matter to you? They are not in any way associated with India. This is real. This is the truth. That the Tamils of SL were supporting LTTE is no secrecy either. They are not Indians. And since they are not Indians, why the hell should we be the savior de' angels?

And since you feel so much for them, why do you not go try and change the system from Singhala chauvinists?

Oracle

He doesnt know shit, he is talking out of his ass. Read an article here and there, believes he is Cho Ramaswamy already.
Spare me the rhetoric. You were the one trolling whom I corrected, ain't it?

I am also not into insults being awarded. I'd love to discuss more. But, I am no saint either.

Oracle

LOL, 3781 posts! God knows what you posted.

Now answer my previous questions. Why are you criticizing others on a topic that you do not have enough knowledge about?

Going by whatever you have posted, You are not even qualified to discuss this issue.

But then I believe you happen to be a "respected member"
I will give you this one occasion. Prove it! Whatever you have said above.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You need Kindergarten, not me. I think I have enough skills to tame the likes of you.
Forget it, this guy is some troll who does not get that we too have defended India and IA more time than he has in this forum and yet he cant let go on an unbiased intellectual discussion on Human nature without dragging it down the drain of narrow partisan ship!

I guess we both are against Indian Army fro now and 21st century ensures people will never rape again, particularly white people.! LMAO.

Param

So is this how you made your 3000+ posts? Arguing with one liners that have no substance?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
LOL, 3781 posts! God knows what you posted.

Now answer my previous questions. Why are you criticizing others on a topic that you do not have enough knowledge about?

Going by whatever you have posted, You are not even qualified to discuss this issue.

But then I believe you happen to be a "respected member"
Dude, no one is supporting any side here, its good reddens of LTTE i would say. Atleast now everyone should ensure Tamils get equal rights in SL.

Thats what Oracle is saying but he may be dismissive in his argument but both of you are saying the same thing!

Oracle

So is this how you made your 3000+ posts? Arguing with one liners that have no substance?
So you cannot prove what you just farted? And instead ask me about my # of posts?

Well, reach that level. Then we will talk. :puny:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles