Soldier BEHEADED and two men shot in London TERROR ATTACK

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
We had a time when Brahmin hegemony pushed mass hindus to other religion.
We had a time when Church hegemony pushed mass christians to other religion.
Is the time coming when Mullah hegemony pushes muslims to other religion?
please , please do not take my info without vetting and confirming on your own - ( and that applies to all and anyone else as well )
thousands of people in the entire middle east , the arab and farsi -speaking world are becoming Christian on a DAILY basis

like i said - confirm independently - PLEASE !

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Huh? :confused:

No idea what you are talking about... :noidea:

please , please do not take my info without vetting and confirming on your own - ( and that applies to all and anyone else as well )
thousands of people in the entire middle east , the arab and farsi -speaking world are becoming Christian on a DAILY basis

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Any sources madam?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Any sources madam?
sources ? - tons ! -

here' s a few -

i chose this as it's a recent report - hardly a month or two ago !
Religious Change in the Middle East | First Things
excerpts:-
Religious Change in the Middle East
March 1, 2013
Peter J. Leithart

Alarming reports have been coming in for years: Christianity is being expelled from the Middle East. According to Walter Russell Mead, more than half of the Christians in Iraq have fled the country since 2003. Today it's happening in Syria. Swedish journalist Nuri Kino reports on a "silent exodus of Christians from Syria" in the face of "kidnappings and rapes."

Peter J. Leithart It's a regional trend. Two years ago Caroline Glick reported that "at the time of Lebanese independence from France in 1946 the majority of Lebanese were Christians. Today less than 30 percent of Lebanese are Christians. In Turkey, the Christian population has dwindled from 2 million at the end of World War I to less than 100,000 today. In Syria, at the time of independence Christians made up nearly half of the population. Today 4 percent of Syrians are Christian. In Jordan half a century ago 18 percent of the population was Christian. Today 2 percent of Jordanians are Christian."

That's only half the story. At the same time that traditional Christian populations are being driven out, Muslims are converting to Christianity at what missionaries and other Church leaders describe as an unprecedented rate. Joel Rosenberg claims that "more Muslims are coming to faith in Jesus Christ today than at any other time in history."

Islam Watch - "Millions of-Muslims Converting to Christianity" by Salem Voice
Millions of Muslims Converting to Christianity

THE JOSHUA FUND: THE BIG (UNTOLD) STORY IN THE MIDDLE EAST: Muslims converting to faith in Jesus Christ in record numbers -- 2008 Update
Mar 23, 2008 – Hundreds of thousands of Muslims are converting to evangelical Christianity ... The God of the Bible is moving powerfully in the Middle East to draw men, ... Today, the Church is being truly resurrected in the lands of its birth.

Thousands of Muslims Convert to Christianity in Iraq!!! - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAT9KChzdtA"Ž
Uploaded on Oct 5, 2009
Millions of Muslim converts to Christianity celebrated Christmas throughout the world. According the reports of the various missionary organizations and news medias. The Salem Voice

http://gatewaynews.co.za/2013/03/07...-muslims-turning-to-jesus-says-om-missionary/
Tens of thousands of Algerian Muslims turning to Jesus says OM missionary

http://townhall.com/columnists/chuc...t_jesus_instead_why_muslims_convert/page/full
"They Want Jesus Instead": Why Muslims Convert

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120724022257AAH65su
Sheikh Ahmad Al Qataani is the president of The Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya, which is an institution specializing in graduating imams and Islamic preachers. So, he knows what he is talking about. Here is an excerpt of his interview with Al jezeera Network......"In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Ever year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity"

http://enrichmentjournal.ag.org/199801/018_emerging_muslim.cfm
The Emerging Muslim Convert Church

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
any sources ? - tons ! -

still need my help ? ok !

here' s a few - i hope you can verify for more on your own now ?

i chose this as it's a recent report - hardly a month or two ago !
Religious Change in the Middle East | First Things
excerpts:-
Religious Change in the Middle East
March 1, 2013
Peter J. Leithart

Alarming reports have been coming in for years: Christianity is being expelled from the Middle East. According to Walter Russell Mead, more than half of the Christians in Iraq have fled the country since 2003. Today it's happening in Syria. Swedish journalist Nuri Kino reports on a "silent exodus of Christians from Syria" in the face of "kidnappings and rapes."

Peter J. Leithart It's a regional trend. Two years ago Caroline Glick reported that "at the time of Lebanese independence from France in 1946 the majority of Lebanese were Christians. Today less than 30 percent of Lebanese are Christians. In Turkey, the Christian population has dwindled from 2 million at the end of World War I to less than 100,000 today. In Syria, at the time of independence Christians made up nearly half of the population. Today 4 percent of Syrians are Christian. In Jordan half a century ago 18 percent of the population was Christian. Today 2 percent of Jordanians are Christian."

That's only half the story. At the same time that traditional Christian populations are being driven out, Muslims are converting to Christianity at what missionaries and other Church leaders describe as an unprecedented rate. Joel Rosenberg claims that "more Muslims are coming to faith in Jesus Christ today than at any other time in history."

Islam Watch - "Millions of-Muslims Converting to Christianity" by Salem Voice
Millions of Muslims Converting to Christianity

THE JOSHUA FUND: THE BIG (UNTOLD) STORY IN THE MIDDLE EAST: Muslims converting to faith in Jesus Christ in record numbers -- 2008 Update
Mar 23, 2008 – Hundreds of thousands of Muslims are converting to evangelical Christianity ... The God of the Bible is moving powerfully in the Middle East to draw men, ... Today, the Church is being truly resurrected in the lands of its birth.

Thousands of Muslims Convert to Christianity in Iraq!!! - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAT9KChzdtA"Ž
Uploaded on Oct 5, 2009
Millions of Muslim converts to Christianity celebrated Christmas throughout the world. According the reports of the various missionary organizations and news medias. The Salem Voice
I have heard about few of these but wanted to know if it's for real. I mean how come they are able to "convert" in Islamic countries under the nose of radicals.And at the same time how come whites are allowing these guys settling in their countries and becoming parasites on their well established system which they would never get in the ghettos they come from.It would be of no use if whole EU becomes a Islamic land and middle east remaining majorly Islamic.EU should remember what Arabs did to EU few centuries ago ie overpowering major portion of EU.It needed a major offensive aka Holy war to get rid of Arabs.The blonde blue eyed nations would become hub of cap clad bearded pajama Islamist making all women their pets in burqa. See below..... :shocked:

Anyway overall it's good since this religion is becoming a nuisance and difficult to breath in specially for women.Whenever a "religion" becomes too much annoying people look for other options.

Last edited by a moderator:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
hi rock 127

firstly thanks for your reply and i have edited and removed some of my post which may have seemed a bit feisty so i thank you for your goodness in overlooking it , also i have added a couple more sources which in fact shocked me because when i did the maths , like yourself i found it a bit hard to accept - about 6 million in a year converting ? why that is the entire population of tunisia !

but it is true - The Almighty is doing great things

I have heard about few of these but wanted to know if it's for real. I mean how come they are able to "convert" in Islamic countries under the nose of radicals.And at the same time how come whites are allowing these guys settling in their countries and becoming parasites on their well established system which they would never get in the ghettos they come from.It would be of no use if whole EU becomes a Islamic land .....

SIr , if you had seen the condition of the church in europe decades ago , you would realize why islam took root in europe - the church over there in europe was ......well can i say it wasnt so active ? ....but things are gradually changing in Europe - very gradually - and so yes we have a crazy situation where islam seems growing faster in Europe and the christian faith in the middle east is growing faster

also in the m-east they are seeing the actual practice of islam unlike in europe where they preach an islam of perfection which exists only in theory and the new converts are not faced with the actual real practice of islam , otherwise , by some reckoning , they might convert back ! ( sorry REVERT back ) !

...... Anyway overall it's good since this religion is becoming a nuisance and difficult to breath in specially for women.Whenever a "religion" becomes too much annoying people look for other options.
on an individual basis im fine with people of the muslim religion - im good to them and they are mostly good to me in return

Last edited:

RedDragon

RIP for the poor man. Nobody should suffer this, especially in his homeland.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Two men bailed over Woolwich Twitter comments

Complaints were made to Avon and Somerset Police about remarks that appeared on the social networking website, which were allegedly of a racist or anti-religious nature.

A 23-year-old and a 22-year-old, both from Bristol, were held under the Public Order Act on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred.The arrests follow the murder of 25-year-old drummer Lee Rigby on a street in Woolwich on Wednesday as members of the public watched in horror.The father-of-one, from Manchester, had fought in Afghanistan with the 2nd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.
Detective Inspector Ed Yaxley, of Avon and Somerset Police, said: "On Wednesday evening, we were contacted by people concerned about comments made on social media accounts.

"We began inquiries into the comments and at around 3.20am two men, aged 23 and 22, were detained at two addresses in Bristol.
"The men were arrested under the Public Order Act on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred. Our inquiries into these comments continue.
"These comments were directed against a section of our community. Comments such as these are completely unacceptable and only cause more harm to our community in Bristol.

"People should stop and think about what they say on social media before making statements as the consequences could be serious." Police confirmed the two men were later released on bail pending further inquiries.

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
RAW Video of Police action:

Blackwater

Is this country mad? Why is Anjem Choudary, whose poisonous teachings influenced the Woolwich killers, free to draw benefits and tour BBC studios spouting murderous hatred against Britain?

paki anjem chaudhary responsible for hate crime and brainwash these two blackies. one can be seen at back

Read more: Is this country mad? Why is Anjem Choudary, whose poisonous teachings influenced the Woolwich killers, free to draw benefits and tour BBC studios spouting murderous hatred against Britain? | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Blackwater

Why dont british govt,come hard and pack these hate preachers in a plane send them to Guatamala. as long as these paki mulllah continue to preach hate, this type of crime will continue

this bas.tard paki anjem chaudhary do nothing to earn , he lives on british govt benefits and free council house and preach hate

wah wah UK govt

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK

The murder of soldier Lee Rigby has provoked a backlash of anti-Muslim anger across the UK, including the attacking of mosques, racial abuse and comments on social media.

Lee Rigby poses with (L-R) wife Rebecca Rigby, sisters Sara McClure and Chelsea Rigby, and his mother and stepfather Ian and Lyn Rigby

Reports of attacks to one helpline have increased more than six fold in the days since Wednesday's atrocity, allegedly carried out by Islamic fanatics.
They have included "focused, very aggressive attacks", a spokesman said.

A number of people were appearing in various courts around the country for a series of unrelated alleged racist incidents.

Police in Newcastle were also bracing themselves for a rally organised by the English Defence League and arrested three people ahead of the event for allegedly making racist tweets.

Faith Matters, which works to reduce extremism, said its helpline had been inundated with reports of attacks, including some on mosques.

Before the Woolwich murder between four to eight cases a day were reported but it had received up to 150 in the last few days.

Fiyaz Mughal, director of Faith Matters, told BBC Radio Five Live: "What's really concerning is the spread of these incidents. They're coming in from right across the country.
"Secondly, some of them are quite aggressive very focused, very aggressive attacks. And thirdly, there also seems to be significant online activity ... suggesting co-ordination of incidents and attacks against institutions or places where Muslims congregate."

A 22-year-old man was appearing before magistrates in Lincoln charged with making malicious comments on Facebook.

Benjamin Flatters, from the city, was arrested on Thursday after complaints were made to Lincolnshire Police about comments made on the social networking site which were allegedly of a racist or antireligious nature, a Lincolnshire Police spokesman said.

Avon and Somerset Police arrested and bailed two men for making alleged offensive comments on Twitter about the murder.

A 23-year-old and a 22-year-old, both from Bristol, were held under the Public Order Act on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred.

Detective Inspector Ed Yaxley of Avon and Somerset Police said: "These comments were directed against a section of our community. Comments such as these are completely unacceptable and only cause more harm to our community in Bristol.

"People should stop and think about what they say on social media before making statements as the consequences could be serious."

Two men, from London, were also due to appear at Thames Magistrates Court charged with religiously aggravated threatening behaviour over an incident in an east London fast food restaurant on Thursday.

Labourer Toni Latcal, 32, was charged with religiously aggravated threatening behaviour and causing criminal damage while plasterer Eugen-Aurelian Eugen-Beredei, 34, was charged with religiously aggravated threatening behaviour.

Surrey Police said a 19-year-old man has been charged in connection with comments placed on a social media website following the murder of the soldier.

In Surrey, Mohammed Mazar, 19, of Balmoral Drive, Woking, has been charged in connection with comments placed on a social media website following the murder of the soldier.

He was freed on police bail to appear at South West Surrey Magistrates' Court on June 11.

Superintendent Matt Goodridge said: "Surrey Police will not tolerate language used in a public place, including on social media websites, which causes harassment, alarm or distress."

Adam Rogers, 28, of Kingsman Street, Woolwich, has been charged by police after allegedly posting an offensive message on Facebook.

He was to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court accused of sending an "offensive, indecent or menacing message" online.

Meanwhile, a 23-year-old woman has been charged with allegedly sending a "grossly offensive" message on Facebook, Hampshire Constabulary said.

Michaela Turner, of Lumsden Road, Southsea, was arrested at her home after a post was uploaded at 10.42pm on Wednesday. The post has since been removed.

A police spokesman said: "Following the terrorist incident in Woolwich this week, Hampshire Constabulary is working closely with local partnership groups to safeguard all members of the community.

"This includes monitoring social networking sites, and we will seek to arrest and prosecute anyone inciting hatred or violence online."

Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK - Telegraph

The deranged behaviour of some fundamentalist idiots is rocking the nation and outraging the world.

And the worse is that innocents are suffering the backlash.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ I feel a great sense of poetic justice every time such things happen in the UK. These people have lectured us for decades about "human rights", "minorities", and such stuff. IRA activity was "terrorism" while Khalistani and Kashmiri activity was "freedom fighting".

With such a tiny immigrant population of Muslims (less than 5%), these people are already so bigoted and full of hate. India has managed pretty well for all these decades with a much larger Muslim population, and with all the linguistic, racial and other divisions in Indian society, not to mention the poverty.

I hope the Muslim population in Britain goes on increasing. That will teach these fellows to lecture us constantly about "human rights" and "minority rights".

pmaitra

I think there is a major difference between traditional Muslims, and the new Muslims. The new Muslims try to go overboard to show that they are Muslims.

I think there is a funding scheme from Saudi Wahhabis, that allows greater grants to people who convert the most number of people. These people tend to be mullahs, and they tend to recruit people who are basically losers of society and a frustrated lot. Such people are easy targets for conversion because they need some kind of support; these people are not self motivated, or else they would not be losers, and because they lack motivation, they are easy to control; and these people being losers end up being socially useless, with no one willing to hire them, or them not being able to find jobs. It is very easy for such people to vent their frustration by doing things they should not be doing.

I would hypothesize that it is basically the losers, and the social castaways, end up being the most destructive ones, and mullahs all over the world, in their quest to increase their "numbers," are converting such people who are already on the way to become criminals - and post conversion, religion lends a moral support to any violent thought.

There is a trend, and it is becoming very obvious with every passing day. Someone needs to stem the source of funds, and check these mullahs, who are on a recruiting spree. Political correctness will not be there forever to brush things under the carpet, and more and more people will get vocal and speak out the obvious. Such voices better come first from amongst the traditional Muslims, before it starts emanating from Skinhead Gangs.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@pmaitra,

A very apt analysis of the cause of the rot.

The malcontent are at the ones who are at this dangerous game.

natarajan

This is what happened on twitter with me. I got branded not for the first time as a Sanghi!!

[TWEET]337327517641867264[/TWEET]

[TWEET]337330010165764096[/TWEET]

[TWEET]37339577247342592[/TWEET]

To all this I could only say this

[TWEET]337389346774724610[/TWEET]
unfortunately liberal muslim opposed by communal hindus in the name of sickularism ,very sad.You can ask them the same question to gaurav for using fake hindu profile

JBH22

I think there is a major difference between traditional Muslims, and the new Muslims. The new Muslims try to go overboard to show that they are Muslims.
What is the difference between traditional and new ones, afaik all agree that their religion will be conquer the whole.

I think there is a funding scheme from Saudi Wahhabis, that allows greater grants to people who convert the most number of people. These people tend to be mullahs, and they tend to recruit people who are basically losers of society and a frustrated lot. Such people are easy targets for conversion because they need some kind of support; these people are not self motivated, or else they would not be losers, and because they lack motivation, they are easy to control; and these people being losers end up being socially useless, with no one willing to hire them, or them not being able to find jobs. It is very easy for such people to vent their frustration by doing things they should not be doing.
Then why is it that no govt in the world is considering blocking their petro-dollars which is a means to finance their agenda.

I would hypothesize that it is basically the losers, and the social castaways, end up being the most destructive ones, and mullahs all over the world, in their quest to increase their "numbers," are converting such people who are already on the way to become criminals - and post conversion, religion lends a moral support to any violent thought.
Many frustrated people around the world but none of them consider becoming terrorist, are you justifying their violence??
How about thanking the west for letting them staying and enjoying their hospitality.

There is a trend, and it is becoming very obvious with every passing day. Someone needs to stem the source of funds, and check these mullahs, who are on a recruiting spree. Political correctness will not be there forever to brush things under the carpet, and more and more people will get vocal and speak out the obvious. Such voices better come first from amongst the traditional Muslims, before it starts emanating from Skinhead Gangs.
Violence begets greater violence, see Godhra case.
Imagine if these sicks bastard do similar attacks (given the current trends its becoming highly probable) don't you believe that Skinheads or normal people for that matter will settle their scores.

Finally if these rats stayed back in their sick countries they would either die of hunger or terror attacks and instead of appreciating the better life they turn to terrorism this is unforgivable. Biting the hands that feed you is not justified and its only punishable by death

Global Defence

New threads

Articles