Sita Sudhakar as spritual painter

Samar Rathi

Country flag

Artist Statement :
I grew up in a religious family and this helped me develop interest in Hindu mythology. Folklore of India and Hindu mythological stories has been a source of inspiration to me. Having spent time in different parts of the country and experienced the different cultures has also had its influence. I am grateful to my Guru Shri Tapanchandra Bhowmick for his guidance on the fine aspects of Paintings.

Sketching and painting transformed to a full time occupation when I found a creative energy long back. My skills had developed to an extent where I could convey my ideas and visions in a very self-gratifying manner. Most of my work focuses on Lord Ganesha, Shiva, Women and Nature. The depiction, message and stylistic content of my paintings are based on visions and ideas I get as I continue my experience of spiritual unity with the Lord.

The fine strokes sketches are something that I take pride in what is specially striking is the background of each sketches. Each sketches intricate background contrast starkly, which the depiction of Lord, object, women and nature.
Born

Exhibitions

2012 : "ANANDA TANDAVAM", State of Art Gallary, Hyderabad
2007 : "KRITI & PRAKRUTI", Hauz-Khas Village, New Delhi
2006 : "KRITI & AKRITI" – Solo exhibition of paintings on Poems in November, State Art Gallery, Hyderabad
2006 : "SHRISTI", State Art Gallery, Hyderabad
2003 : "GANESHA", California San Jose
2001 : "Strings" , Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
2001 : "Expression", AIFACS, New Delhi
1999 : "Harmony", at Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
1998 : "Inspirations", Hampstead, London
1996 : "Ganesha", Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi

Link : Gallery: sitasudhakar.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cobra commando Sudhakar Jayant wins gold at World Masters Weightlifting Championships Members Corner 0

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles