Sinhala Simha

Status
Not open for further replies.

parijataka

Country flag
Welcome Humba to DFI. I had been recently to Sri Lanka on holiday and find it to be beautiful country with beautiful people. As for India meddling in SriLanka I do believe there was trouble brewing frm the 60's and 70's onwards with Sinhala supremacism and chauvinism against Tamils. Nyways hopefully now peace has come to your nation and will remain so.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I am new here. Which section should I move this thread? How do I move the thread?
Administrator please move it. Thanks.
You can start a new thread in the Subcontinent and Central Asia section. It's better to avoid serious political discussions on introductory threads.

amoy

Right. Our national animal and emblem
Recall there once was an article in a primary school textbook mentioning "Cat's eye" or Ceylonese sapphire. And Black Tea, which we literally call Red Tea, is good. Lots of Chinese travelogues abt SL on line 最是锡兰一抹红--斯里兰卡继续赶路记 - 斯里兰卡/马尔代夫 - 穷游旅行社区 Lots of pics so that u don't hv to understand Chinese.

Faxian (337 Рc. 424 CE) visited Ceylon A record of Buddhistic kingdoms; being an account by the Chinese monk F̢-Hien of his travels in India and Ceylon, A.D. 399-414, in search of the Buddhist books of discipline. Translated and annotated with a Corean recension of the Chinese text
Faxian claimed that demons and dragons were the original inhabitants of Ceylon (Sri Lanka).[1]

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
These are esatablished facts, my brother. Nobody including India rebuffs these facts. If you want sources I have to dig dozens of news.
Dear fellow member, for a Paki, Gazwa e hind and 1 Muslim = 10 Indians are also established facts and we dont bother to rebuff them either . . .

If u wish to be taken seriously , i suggest you dig through that TONS of debris and post links to give any semblance of authenticity to your claims. (Hint Try Google)

That's how we have serious debates here at DFI.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Because you bastards trained terrorists to break our country. Until you trained terrorists in bomb making Tamil people were an ideal minority. No trouble. They were a satisfied people. Everyone happy. You wonder why we are close to China and Pak?
Spoken like a true bastard.Welcome to DFI

IMHO you guys who cant manage two languages and to ethnic religious groups and refusing even to grant police powers to tamil speaking minority areas don't deserve a country.If indira wasalive battleships would have rolled in and your so called act of calling yourself a democratic country with equal rights to one and all would have been wound up well before .

And you all would be experiencing what a true democracy is by now.

Only imbeciles like MMS would stand watch over you butchering tens of thousands in a so called civil war and then watch you drift into china's lap helplessly.That's what happens when a substitute is named a captain.

Just learn how jammu and Kashmir functions within INDIA and learn how federating units come together with equal rights for all.

And don't betray tour bastard origin by calling every one here bastard.

If you continue on like this only thread you will have here is banistan thread.Beware.

Last edited:

venkat

humba!!! you can not enter a forum with the language of a bastard!!!! you are not welcome here!!!! you are welcome to get lost!!!

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Until Indian intelligence agencies trained various Tamil terrorist groups in various parts of India and sent them back to terrorise Sinhala majority, there was no violence in Sri Lanka. There were a few protests in Tamil areas wanting to keep the previleged position they enjoyed during British rule. These unwanted protests were put out efficiently. Only after Indian trained terrorists started terror attacks, situation changed.

Then India bargained with us in 1987 and our President signed a secret agreement to disallow expansion of Voice of America and American presence in Trinco harbour. Then India asked their terreorists to lay down weapons and give no more trouble. All terror groups agreed. But Pirabhakaran and LTTE refused. Although I hate these terrorits, I have some respect for Pirabhakaran and LTTE to stand up against India. I wish they joined with Sinhala people and fought India. But they had their own narrow, megalomaniac views. It resulted in tosands of deaths in Sinhala and Tamil people.

Don't you think these deaths are direct result of India training Tamil terroirists?
The bold part shows your regard for democracy.Instead of negotiating a federal settlement this ( These unwanted protests were put out efficiently.) is what is called as state terrorism in international law.

Your playing every group of bastards against us wont last long.Remember how srilanka colluded with pakistan during the 1972 indo-pak war?

Pakistani soldiers in civilian dress were transiting through srilanka in civilian dress in civilian flights to butcher bengalis with full knowledge of authorities there.And this was not stopped despite repeated requests from india.What was the indian provocation for you to do that?Then how will india treat the tamil aspiration?

After facilitating the whole sale massacre of bengalis in collusion with paki butchers your claim of terrorism support from india is a true definition of janus face.You are all pirates of the international law which confers undeserved independence to butchers in the grab of fight against democracy.

SO mind you language during whatever length of your stay.And you can keep your ----ing anti terror fighting credentials to yourself.You can shove your forgive and forget mode up your ass .

Last edited:

Tolaha

Because you bastards trained terrorists to break our country. Until you trained terrorists in bomb making Tamil people were an ideal minority. No trouble. They were a satisfied people. Everyone happy. You wonder why we are close to China and Pak?
When India was trying to wipe off LTTE, you are the same bastards who not only helped LTTE covertly, but also accused IPKF of causing human right violations. You first kill them, then you support them, then you follow it with a genocide. I would actually be very happy if Sri Lanka openly declares that it is pro-China. Tell Rajapakse not to be so cowardly by his pronouncements in India when he visits next time.

Tolaha

Until Indian intelligence agencies trained various Tamil terrorist groups in various parts of India and sent them back to terrorise Sinhala majority, there was no violence in Sri Lanka.
No violence before India came into picture? :shocked: That's such a pathetic lie!

There were a few protests in Tamil areas wanting to keep the previleged position they enjoyed during British rule.
Do let us know with links what these 'privileged' positions were?

These unwanted protests were put out efficiently. Only after Indian trained terrorists started terror attacks, situation changed.
Define "efficiently" in this case?

Then India bargained with us in 1987 and our President signed a secret agreement to disallow expansion of Voice of America and American presence in Trinco harbour. Then India asked their terreorists to lay down weapons and give no more trouble. All terror groups agreed. But Pirabhakaran and LTTE refused. Although I hate these terrorits, I have some respect for Pirabhakaran and LTTE to stand up against India.
:hmm: That makes complete sense!

Don't you think these deaths are direct result of India training Tamil terroirists?
But as you pointed out, Tamilians were all nice before. If they weren't nice, then how did India train terrorists? Do you mean they were nice terrorists before but after India trained them, they became not-so-nice terrorists?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@ OP, If you had not called Indians as bastards here, the treatment you are experiencing would have been given to the Tamil members here, who would have been abusing you nevertheless , instead of you :lol:

Anyway, dont expect me or any other self-respecting Indian Tamil to "forgive" what you shit bags did to our people there:mad:

amoy

10 replies mostly from Indians after what @humba posted last time. And the language both used:rolleyes:

Now I've got a clue about status quo, plus prospect of Indo-Lankan bhai-bhai :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tolaha

10 replies mostly from Indians after what @humba posted last time. And the language both used:rolleyes:

Now I've got a clue about status quo, plus prospect of Indo-Lankan bhai-bhai :thumb:

:dude:

Anyway, China was the first and last country that India under Nehru referred to as "bhai bhai". Never after that has any politician in India has dared to call another country as a Brother! Hopefully never again! Fortunately for India, for a few icy mountains, China decided to forego that relationship! Or else, it may have taken much more time for them to wake up!

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

Prospects of indo-srilankan friendship is strong and very prosperous.

Important thing is whether the rulers of srilanka have any principles for peaceful and equitable development of all ethnic groups in srilanka
or
continue tamil bashing on chauvinistic lines and denying even marginal autonomy and equal status , police powers to the tamil regions,
denying language rights that are granted to each and every single linguistic group in india,
and if india voices protest over this play the china card?
That is the issue.
But the despotic rulers of srilanka are exulting in their so called victory and reneging on the autonomy proposals under the guise of their CONSTITUTION.

They should know their so called victory was possible only because they had the the most unscrupulous ,unprincipled MMS-SONIA combine in india blocking sea routes and holding sri lanka's hand by helping it to locate and destroy LTTE supply vessels and actively campaigned with SRI LANKA to get LTTE declared as terrorist organization.

Now they are playing china card means Indians should know the real intentions of the present ruling regime.
Srilanka is now pretty much a pariah state in international community with the kind of conduct in the war,

And now if they continue tamil bashing on chauvinistic lines and denying even marginal autonomy and equal status , police powers to the tamil regions,

and
play china card if india protest rightfully ,it will get into trouble in future.

Remember the almighty US economy which practiced the strictest possible accounting practices collapsed under debt.

How long will china last with government banks lending to government industries based on balance sheet approved by the same government departments?

if they continue dreaming on that china will continue to grow forever and they can advance their their genocoidal agenda under the guise of chinese friendship some day there will be trouble.
remember the warren buffet saying"We will know who is swimming nude when the tide goes down".

trackwhack

This clown is an example of the result of our pathetic foreign policy wrt immediate neighbors.

amoy

Thanks for @ersakthivel 's long write-up about follies of SL rulers, and China card etc. and China's possible economic "nudity" that'd be exposed sooner or later.

Mostly beyond India.

However, little introspection in what India could have done, or going forward what India can do in future within India's capacity.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hey u nincompoop yes we trained LTTE which is blunder we agree , but y u donkeys supported PAK in 1971 war allowing their Warship to refuel in SL that reallu triggered support in favour of LTTE from India u dumb fool understand the history first u donkey:taunt::laugh::lol:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thanks for @ersakthivel 's long write-up about follies of SL rulers, and China card etc. and China's possible economic "nudity" that'd be exposed sooner or later.

Mostly beyond India.

However, little introspection in what India could have done, or going forward what India can do in future within India's capacity.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
hey u chinese chilly chicken shut ur mouth don't get into INDIA & SL business first set right southchina sea dispute u dumb nincompoop:lol::taunt::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles