Simulation system shows India is the main enemy of China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impluseblade

What do you need exactly from us? Admitting India is better than China and Indian is No2 in the world is not enough? I know India army can beat anyone in the world. Are you happy now?

We have seen US in 1971 in bangladesh liberation war , if time comes for europe we are open to that as well

We never said India is better than china

China has longer range missile which india hardly keeps notice & but u guys fume on us if we do pokhran blast or Agni-5 test y?China Airforce has far more fighter aircraft than IAF , China Navy is bigger than Indian Navy , Army comparizon is also in favour of china
This is because the difference of Quality & Quality hope u nincompoop understand

U won 1962 war no doubt we accept , but now suituation is different hope u understand

If ur fleet has large number of F-7 , We have Mig-21 in large number let us see who wins

remember Mig-21 has seen off 1965,1971,1999 war shotdown many aircraft & only 2 aircraft shot down in combat one in 1971 & another in kargil rest all lost eiether to accident few destroyed on ground

Can u give combat record of f-7? pls don't post a joke of Hainan incident where u deployed a blind pilot who instead of shooting down US aircraft ramped onto it :taunt::lol:

Last edited:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
But that doesn't mean China will attack you. If you are afraid of China so much, why don't you lunch a preemptive attack?
U guys have good airbase in Tibet & Good infrastructure facility in Tibet , on top of that state of the art J-11 & J-10 fighters i think we have to give honours for u guys to launch pre-emptive strike

We will counter if we can , happy?:thumb:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Leave them alone, no use to waste saliva here. keeping them in their dream is the best way to improve sino-india relationship, any wakeup call will be considered as an insult.
We don't need want the relationship with back stabbers who arm a terrorist nation like Pak & support Maoist movement in our country

Pls keep ur friendship with rotten flesh like Pakistan & N.Korea:taunt:

We are waiting to see this time IAF VS PLAAF not the Army to Army like last time :thumb:

bose

Country flag
What do you need exactly from us? Admitting India is better than China and Indian is No2 in the world is not enough? I know India army can't beat anyone in the world. Are you happy now?
On the bold part: Going by your logic Same with the China too as per your performance against Japan 70 years back and very recently against Vietnam some 25 years back.

India is bad for back stabbers!! ask your dear friend Pakistan... they will give you a very good account of it..

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
We don't need want the relationship with back stabbers who arm a terrorist nation like Pak & support Maoist movement in our country

Pls keep ur friendship with rotten flesh like Pakistan & N.Korea:taunt:

We are waiting to see this time IAF VS PLAAF not the Army to Army like last time :thumb:
Calm down boy, you cursed too much today, not good for your mental health.

bose

Country flag
If I were strong, I won't worry too much about being attacked.
I think you are trolling here big time...

There is no country in the world who does not think of being attacked.. If any one does otherwise then it is lying big time...

It is like asking a person are you afraid to die ???

Last edited:

Impluseblade

Sorry, it is a typo. I mean Indian can beat anyone in the world, Already corrected my post. China is weak and can't win any war. It is a fact already proved many times in history. So Indian shouldn't be worried about being attacked by China. Even that happens, Indian will win for sure.

On the bold part: Going by your logic Same with the China too as per your performance against Japan 70 years back and very recently against Vietnam some 25 years back.

India is bad for back stabbers!! ask your dear friend Pakistan... they will give you a very good account of it..

Impluseblade

Does united states worry about being attacked by other countries?
I think you are trolling here big time...

There is no country in the world who does not think of being attacked.. If any one does it is lying big time...

It is like asking a person are you afraid to die ???

bose

Country flag
Sorry, it is a typo. I mean Indian can beat anyone in the world, Already corrected my post. China is weak and can't win any war. It is a fact already proved many times in history. So Indian shouldn't be worried about being attacked by China. Even that happens, Indian will win for sure.
Poor Indian will not fall into this trap from a back stabber!!

Impluseblade

India is rich. You have a lot of money to buy at least four types of the best fighters in the world, unparalleled in the world.
Poor Indian will not fall into this trap from a back stabber!!

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Calm down boy, you cursed too much today, not good for your mental health.
Im sorry son i forgot im chatting in a forum where it is full of mentally challenged chinese kids , next time i will keep that in my mind

now get lost u popcorn:taunt::laugh:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Im sorry son i forgot im chatting in a forum where it is full of mentally challenged chinese kids , next time i will keep that in my mind

now get lost u popcorn:taunt::laugh:
No, I lost nothing but you lost temper.

bose

Country flag
India is rich. You have a lot of money to buy at least four types of the best fighters in the world, unparalleled in the world.
You are richer !! You tried to get those same, but your money could not buy them !!

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
No, I lost nothing but you lost temper.
Hahaha why should i loose temper against a nothing like u? i just told the truth we are enemies we will remain enemies no harm in that

U guys act like good angels no probs :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles