Saif Ali Khan as RAW officer infiltrate ISI - Agent Vinod

Blackwater

Agent Vinod is the new Bollywood movie produced by Saif Ali Khan under his banner "Illuminati Films".

Saif Ali Khan also acted in this movie as a lead and plays the character of a RAW officer who infiltrate ISI to expose and burst the plan of the Pak Army against India.

The film will release on March 23, 2012.

Blackwater

Another crap hollywood copy by creating mixture of James Bond + Bourne + Tom Cruise MI

but ISI and RAW thing will be interesting. More interesting will be how paki govt allowed this movie in pak

more over how paki digest defeat of ISI

pmaitra

but ISI and RAW thing will be interesting. More interesting will be how paki govt allowed this movie in pak

more over how paki digest defeat of ISI
They are more pragmatic that you think. They will have earned money while this film was made, and they'll be more than happy to finance more terrorists with that money.

Blackwater

They are more pragmatic that you think. They will have earned money while this film was made, and they'll be more than happy to finance more terrorists with that money.

????????????????????????

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
If you ask me, this will be banned in Pakistan, just like Gadar, Hero and similar Sunny Paaji type movies were banned.

However, many Pakis will see it through pirated DVDs etc. Then, we can find out how they react to ISI defeat based on their youtube comments.

Blackwater

If you ask me, this will be banned in Pakistan, just like Gadar, Hero and similar Sunny Paaji type movies were banned.

However, many Pakis will see it through pirated DVDs etc. Then, we can find out how they react to ISI defeat based on their youtube comments.
99% pakis will see this movie at home otherwise they will get constipation

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
all i am seeing is this

Last edited by a moderator:

mayfair

Did they actually shoot this movie in Pakistan?

Though the movie is based on a RAW officer infiltrating ISI, not sure if any of the scenes were shot there. I'll be surprised if the Pakis allowed makers to shoot the film there, unless it shows Pakis and ISI in a good light.

If that's indeed the case then I will avoid this movie like a plague.

Blackwater

Did they actually shoot this movie in Pakistan?

Though the movie is based on a RAW officer infiltrating ISI, not sure if any of the scenes were shot there. I'll be surprised if the Pakis allowed makers to shoot the film there, unless it shows Pakis and ISI in a good light.

If that's indeed the case then I will avoid this movie like a plague.
kya yaar myfair,even paki dont shoot their own movie in pak u r talking about Indian

is there any difference between india and pak geographically???

Blackwater

When you go to shoot in a foreign country, that foreign country always earns revenue.
who is shooting movies in pakistan??? No indian movie shot in pak ,not even this one, even pakis dont shoot their own movie in pak lolllllllllllll

mayfair

kya yaar myfair,even paki dont shoot their own movie in pak u r talking about Indian

is there any difference between india and pak geographically???
arre nahin bw bhai..I thought that it would be like all the other movies where sets in India double up for Pakhanaland..like that Angelina Jolie movie about Daniel Pearl.

pmaitra is a knowledgeable and well-respected member and I thought he must have some solid info about this to claim that the movie will be shot there.

The only reason the Pakhanis will allow a movie to be filmed there is if they are shown in a positive light..like Henna.

It will be like tryring to polish turd and I'll avoid the movie at all costs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles