Robert Zoellick embarrassed by a abrupt protest in Beijing

badguy2000

Respected Member
Robert Zoellick got embarrased by a abrupt protest in Beijing ,when he was marketing his idea that CHina should privatize CHinese state-owned enterprises...

Chinese independent scholar Tu Jianguo rushed out and announced his protest of Zoellick's idea....He described Zoellick's idea as "poison" and Zoellick's marketing his idea is just a conspriacy from Wall Street....

To people's surprise, not only "autocratic" CHinese police, but also " democratic' Zoellick's bodyguards, rushed out to make Mr Du
shut up....
Obviously, MR. DU suddenly become the common enemy of "autocratic' Beijing and "democratic" Washington.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Robert Zoellick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Bruce Zoellick (/ˈzɛlɪk/; German: [ˈtsœlɪk]; born July 25, 1953) is the eleventh president of the World Bank, a position he has held since July 1, 2007.[2] He was previously a managing director of Goldman Sachs,[3] United States Deputy Secretary of State (resigning on July 7, 2006) and U.S. Trade Representative, from February 7, 2001 until February 22, 2005.

President George W. Bush nominated Zoellick on May 30, 2007 to replace Paul Wolfowitz as President of the World Bank.[4] On June 25, 2007, Zoellick was approved by the World Bank's executive board.[2][5]

What a dork :-D

nimo_cn

Country flag
The idea of privatizing Chinese state-owned business seems to come from a report jointly drafted by World Bank and a Chinese institution with official background.

How much influence do you think it will have over Chinese policy makers?

I am a little concerned with that idea, and I agree with Mr. Du that Americans are prescribing poison for China.

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Are all organisations in China state-owned?

badguy2000

Respected Member
to privatize CHina's state-owned enteprize is completely bull$hit...

I agree Mr DU...

the most urgent problem in CHina is not how to Make state-owned enterprise more efficient,but how to make the disstribution of wealth fairer.

obvioulsy, to privatize State-owned enteprises can not make the disstribution of wealth fairer. Instead, it would worsen it.

BTW, if west could really understand how to run economy, USA and EU would not have economy crisis and would not beg china for aid, instead, it would be CHina that beg west for aids.

Last edited:

satish007

interesting, yes, we should be careful. but we should allow all kinds of different voices. hopefully we can see some guys have gut or able to give different opinons before our CCP soon.

nimo_cn

Country flag
interesting, yes, we should be careful. but we should allow all kinds of different voices. hopefully we can see some guys have gut or able to give different opinons before our CCP soon.
satish, no need to impersonate Chinese anymore, we all know you are not.

satish007

satish, no need to impersonate Chinese anymore, we all know you are not.
:), nimo_cn, you use "we"? you and badguys or someone else? belongs a group, Indian huyou groups?
anyway , I will try to make me more like Chinese next time. I acutally an independent India and China huyouer.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
:), nimo_cn, you use "we"? you and badguys or someone else? belongs a group, Indian huyou groups?
anyway , I will try to make me more like Chinese next time. I acutally an independent India and China huyouer.
I don't care who you are, you have a cool avatar.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles