Religion Conversion on Live TV in Pakistan

Zarvin

@Rock127 @DK the God

Read post 16. I'm not arguing about how secular is Pakistan.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
You mean they're has been an increase in fanatic groups.

What has that got to do with my argument that you are free to become secular or agnostic if you so choose to, which renders the "Pakistani are only Muslim because of forced conversion" theory useless.
You may be free to become secular or agnostic, but the question is are people increasingly becoming secular or agnostic?. The surveys and incidents over the years show that it is quite opposite. People are becoming more religious. Increased number of fake blasphemy cases are example in itself that people are becoming more religiously fanatic. People (non-muslims) are lynched to death by a mere rumour of blasphemy.

Pakistanis are muslim because their Hindu ancestors were converted to Islam by force. Its an accepted fact.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Before seeing some Tarek Fateh and Najam Sethi videos, I truthfully never have heard a Pakistani refer to themselves as Arab or Turk.
I have no intention of hurting your sentiments further. If it was not one of the factors, Bangladesh still would be part of Pakistan. Read about your society a little more.

amitkriit

It was the "Our ancestors" part I was referring to, But you clarified that you weren't referring to your ancestors but the "sub-continent Muslims".

Regardless,if the forced conversion theory is true, then right now I'm free to become Secular or Agnostic and a high percentage of Pakistanis are.

Zarvin.
May be that is why more than 75% were found to be in support of death sentence to Blasphemous and Apostates in a recent survey.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles