Rebellious Chinese village under siege by police

RedDragon

Now in China, the village level officials are directly elected by the villages themselves. But as the complex of human nature, there are some problems.

As far as I know, in some place of the rich province, like GuangDong, especially place near to the big city like GuangZhou, it will take a lot of money to elected to a village governor -- someone say it is more than 1 Million Dollars, I don't know. That guy spend so many money to the villagers, of course he want to take more. So when the real estate company comes he will sell the benefit of the fellow villagers to get himself a big fortune.

Now the government want to solve this problem by "College Village Official" that is to encourage village college graduated come back to their hometown to be the official and help to develop their hometown,

Of course anti corrupt is also focus on these fields.

RedDragon

To solve these kind of event, the key point is time, the fast you punished the corrupted official and black heart businessman, the easy to calm down the people.

I think the India government's ability to solve these kind of problems is not as good as the Chinese government.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Now in China, the village level officials are directly elected by the villages themselves. But as the complex of human nature, there are some problems.

As far as I know, in some place of the rich province, like GuangDong, especially place near to the big city like GuangZhou, it will take a lot of money to elected to a village governor -- someone say it is more than 1 Million Dollars, I don't know. That guy spend so many money to the villagers, of course he want to take more. So when the real estate company comes he will sell the benefit of the fellow villagers to get himself a big fortune.

Now the government want to solve this problem by "College Village Official" that is to encourage village college graduated come back to their hometown to be the official and help to develop their hometown,

Of course anti corrupt is also focus on these fields.

You mean to say the War Lords will return back to China under CCP or otherwise they already have them in the form of Communist Lords ?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
To solve these kind of event, ......
I think the India government's ability to solve these kind of problems is not as good as the Chinese government.
Oh yes, India came into existence yesterday and is yet to learn Chinese civilisational inhumanity and ruthlessness

RedDragon

You mean to say the War Lords will return back to China under CCP or otherwise they already have them in the form of Communist Lords ?
You are not wise enough to discuss with me. So back off.

RedDragon

Or people are not ready for your propaganda of 50 cent type.
hehe, you are really smart to get that. I'm very disappointed to know that I can't get the 50 cents.

If everyone of India is as smart as you, it surely have a great future

You know it is very difficult to earn every50 cents in this important forum. India is so shining. People are high educated and can make very good quality production,

And I just know that India has eliminate all poverty people by set the poor line just a little bit lower. So wise. Why we communist can not find this good method, and foolishly double the poverty line of China, make the poverty of China even more difficult to eliminate.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
hehe, you are really smart to get that. I'm very disappointed to know that I can't get the 50 cents.

If everyone of India is as smart as you, it surely have a great future

You know it is very difficult to earn every50 cents in this important forum. India is so shining. People are high educated and can make very good quality production,

And I just know that India has eliminate all poverty people by set the poor line just a little bit lower. So wise. Why we communist can not find this good method, and foolishly double the poverty line of China, make the poverty of China even more difficult to eliminate.

I had no intention to be personal and thanks for your good wishes for my country. Communist ideas were prevalent in India since 1900 and many of our great leaders were influenced by that useless ideology. It ceased to be a force in India as Chinese killed it for ever. Thanks for your concern, nevertheless, which is also propaganda.

mylegend

You need to separate the CCP and the local government. When you live comfortable in Beijing, you cant know everything that is going on in the country. Obviously when you got a big country, you need to delegate the power somewhere.
China is still a big country.
Agree with the rest.
Again, I am sure that you are son of official, officials in China enjoy right to rape and murder without fair trial. You must be kidding if you do not remember the famous case that a official rape a teacher and police detain the teacher instead because they claim that raping with condom is not rape. CCP is the enermy of the people, it is against the people, the sons of founders of the party control most of national asset, and can kill and rape who ever they want. My friend in Beijing's famous Renming High school(one of top 5 high school in Beijing) knows a classmate that is raped by son of official and have to quit school and disappear. You are too naive of the power of high ranking CCP official enjoy! In small town, even low ranking CCP member enjoy absolute privilege.

Again, CCP does not represent China. It spend more money on WEIWEN to against its people than on Foreign Defense!!!!!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Again, I am sure that you are son of official, officials in China enjoy right to rape and murder without fair trial. You must be kidding if you do not remember the famous case that a official rape a teacher and police detain the teacher instead because they claim that raping with condom is not rape. CCP is the enermy of the people, it is against the people, the sons of founders of the party control most of national asset, and can kill and rape who ever they want. My friend in Beijing's famous Renming High school(one of top 5 high school in Beijing) knows a classmate that is raped by son of official and have to quit school and disappear. You are too naive of the power of high ranking CCP official enjoy! In small town, even low ranking CCP member enjoy absolute privilege.

Again, CCP does not represent China. It spend more money on WEIWEN to against its people than on Foreign Defense!!!!!

That reinforces my fear that warlords are deeply entrenched in China even today in the name of CCP.

mylegend

That reinforces my fear that warlords are deeply entrenched in China even today in the name of CCP.
This is a plain lie CCP have been try to preach, it claims the nation going to crash and split without it. However, that is far from truth. CCP's power lies on its control of the army, there is routine changes of local commanders. During peace time, only central government has the authority to appoint officer at or above regiment level. Commander of a military district faces routine changes as well. There is no way the nation will split apart...

As far as civil government, there is that rule that barred any official at at or above mayor level to stay in his position longer than 5 yrs... There is not enough time for any local official to even attempt weaken the power of central government.

If the country meant to be split after fall of CCP(again, this is almost impossible), it will be crushed in matters of weeks, since there is not enough authority for local commander without support of central government.

China will remain united as one without CCP and can save money from WEIWEN to invest in national defense.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skywatcher Chinese Lunar Exploration Program China 0
LETHALFORCE Attacks on Chinese in Pakistan Pakistan 10
Satish Sharma Idiotic musing of Chinese communist party. China 2
skywatcher Chinese Commercial Space News China 46

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles