Putin Cartoons

pmaitra

I am broadening the scope of this thread to include jokes along with cartoons. I hope that is ok with @W.G.Ewald.

[HR][/HR]

"If you like your Crimea, you can keep it."

Obama to Putin.

[HR][/HR]

Obama: "Hey Putin, you cannot invade Crimea."
Putin: "Crimea river!"

[HR][/HR]

So the conversation between Obama and Putin went like this, didn't it?

Obama: Back off, I say!
Putin: Nyet.
Obama: I will place sanctions. Back off!
Obama: The EU will place sanctions. Back off!
Obama: The "international community" will place sanctions. Back off!
Obama: I just placed sanctions!
Putin: Crimea just joined Russia.
Obama: Ok, boss, look - there's a way out of this. Let's talk. Puh-lease!

[HR][/HR]

Obama: Hello Putin, Obama here. I just called to discuss . . .
Putin: It's 3 AM here in Moscow. Call me in the morning. (hangs up)

[HR][/HR]

None of these is my original creation and all have been plagiarized from comment boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Lugansk partisans: 20,000 bayonets, we guarantee you
Луганские партизаны: 20 тысяч штыков мы вам гарантируемКомментарии

Translated and partially presented from: Луганские партизаны: 20 тысяч штыков мы вам гарантируем // KP.RU
A few days ago, a video appeared on the Internet - address "United People's squad Donetsk, Luhansk and Kharkiv regions." Us who worked the last ten years in Chechnya and Dagestan, this video, purely on the picture reminded one of the countless appeals emirs and the Mujahideen "Velayata Caucasus". Cape instead of the background and strong three masked men with guns in their hands. To enhance the effect exhibited in the frame of the whole flower arrangement trunks and grenade launchers - as confirmation of seriousness.

The masked man, unlike Amir Wahhabi read good Russian, and even partly literate literary text. Said things right, sensible. But combined with the scenery, arrests southeastern activists, local obstinacy "Kiev" power and the abyss of panic rumors circulation froze the blood in his veins - a normal reaction to the viewer on the icy breath of the awakening of the Civil War.

"We will never recognize the government that came to power illegally, under the banner of fascism. Currently, in every city of the Southeast has a unit of self-controlled, single joint headquarters. The number of these units many times outnumber your hastily formed army. We will not tolerate any of the National Guard, and your fighters will never be on our land. We know all the locations of your groups and monitor their movements. Declare that any act of invasion, arrests and threats to the South-East, will be regarded as a declaration of war. Offer you as soon as possible, to bring military equipment and gangs from our territories. Think about the fact that we, in our land, and you are strangers here. "

Pro-Russian partisans in South-East Ukraine.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
These are not cartoons but memes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles