Please don't kill my goat, or camel

warriorextreme

Country flag
What about killing Human for that purpose..

I read in the thread a fellow claimimg that he being a Muslim and a warrior, it is his duty to kill.

On the contrary under Hindu Dharma the duty of a warrior (Kshetria / Rajput) is to protect...

You must have read the story of that king who gave equal amount of his flesh as that of a bird who he had vowed to protect..
It is duty of every human being to protect himself , be it from humans or animals....but to kill someone in the name of god is questionable as god has created everyone and everything.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Some comments from the blog
We are Muslims. Every Muslim is a soldier. We have to learn killing. It makes us strong. Otherwise what would be the difference between us and hindus.
This is typical Pakistaniyat. Even after being whipped badly time and again, in every war, in every kind of terrain imaginable, these inbreds still have this notion of "superiority". Just shows the massive level of collective delusion in that nation.

KS

Bye bye DFI
So it is all stupid...Killing animals for food I can understand even though I think it is unnecessary....But killing animal to please god/ gods ?
It is completely ungodly..
Because Hinduism is an agglomeration of various cultures, many of which practised animal sacrifice.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Ugh.....Uncivilized barbarian cave-dwellers. These despicable middle-eastern religions truly turned vast swathes of humanity into blood-thirsty animals.
For some reason, the Pakis in particular seem more susceptible to barbarism and fanaticism than many others. They try to be more Bedouin than the Bedouins.

Luckily for us, Pakis are incompetent and will never achieve anything.

arkem8

Country flag
For some reason, the Pakis in particular seem more susceptible to barbarism and fanaticism than many others. They try to be more Bedouin than the Bedouins.

Luckily for us, Pakis are incompetent and will never achieve anything.
The convert has burnt his bridges, ever hear the term "more Catholic than the Pope", "more English than the Queen", "more Unkil than Unkil(Sam)" even Indian Communists are similar to a certain extent protesting when giant statues of Lenin were moved from prime positions in Moskwa and St. Petersburg. Or even that fishermen killing episode in Kerala, where the Malyalee bishops sided with the Vatican and "forgave" the Italian Marines on behalf of the slain fishermen's families.

A bunch of degenerate wannabees, every last one of them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles