Persian, Urdu, English or Arabic language in Pakistan?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Syed Yosaf Raza Gilani!

I believe that even Musharraf is a direct descendant of the Prophet!

Now, who isn't in Pakistan?

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Yes, Musharraf claimed in his book to be an Arab descendent from Saudi.

Here is the quote:

Nehar Wali Haveli belonged to my great-grandfather, Khan Bahadur Qazi Mohtashim ud din, who was the deputy collector of revenue in Delhi. He arranged for his daughter Amna Khatoon, my paternal grandmother, to be married to Syed Sharfuddin. The honorific Syed denotes a family that is descended directly from the Holy Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. I am told that generations ago my father's family came from Saudi Arabia.

Fighter

I have no problem at all.

Yes, we use Hindi as our national language and it was selected since the majority spoke it.

Urdu is a minority language of the Mohajirs and you use it!

That is the difference.

We believe in democracy and you believe in autocracy and dictatorial diktats!
Okay so we are not allowed to use a minority language.
Come on lets go this through. Then what should it be . Punjabi.

Please tell me what the right answer is. since you know so much about this.

Fighter

In fact you do. These issues are too subtle for the common folks. They can't really understand them very well but they do feel the impact of the crisis that they cause.
You are so wrong on this.

Id is something personal to every person. Its not decided by government or some writer or only smart people. Its decided by the people . And there may be many ids. So education is irrelevant.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
You are so wrong on this.

Id is something personal to every person. Its not decided by government or some writer or only smart people. Its decided by the people . And there may be many ids. So education is irrelevant.
You are totally missing the point!

We are taking of national identity here, not individual identity. You are just refusing to see what is so apparent to everyone, even your own intellectuals. You also ignored half the points raised in the previous answers.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Okay so we are not allowed to use a minority language.
Come on lets go this through. Then what should it be . Punjabi.

Please tell me what the right answer is. since you know so much about this.
That is the misfortune. I am always in the quest for knowledge and that is why I am here, even if some may feel it is timepass for me.

You try Punjabi and Pakistan will burn. They hate Punjabis since they have stolen everything and their greed and desire for power created Bangladesh!

Of course, Bhutto was a Sindhi, but behind him was the shadowy Punjabi and Army clique.

Remember Kalabagh Dam which would have benefited Pakistan and Punjab? The Sindhis and Balochis were up in arms!! And a powerful man like Musharraf backed down!!

Fighter

You are totally missing the point!

We are taking of national identity here, not individual identity. You are just refusing to see what is so apparent to everyone, even your own intellectuals. You also ignored half the points raised in the previous answers.
I am also talking about national id.
National id is made by individual id.
And it may change over time.

The most important thing is not this. But that you wont accept what i am telling you.
I am the one to decide on this more than you .

It REALLY becomes dangerous when other people tell you who you are and not.

Fighter

That is the misfortune. I am always in the quest for knowledge and that is why I am here, even if some may feel it is timepass for me.

You try Punjabi and Pakistan will burn. They hate Punjabis since they have stolen everything and their greed and desire for power created Bangladesh!

Of course, Bhutto was a Sindhi, but behind him was the shadowy Punjabi and Army clique.

Remember Kalabagh Dam which would have benefited Pakistan and Punjab? The Sindhis and Balochis were up in arms!! And a powerful man like Musharraf backed down!!
So it cant be punjabi. And it cant be urdu. It cant be english.

Even you dont know the answer to this. So what is you point . nothing.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I am also talking about national id.
National id is made by individual id.
And it may change over time.

The most important thing is not this. But that you wont accept what i am telling you.
I am the one to decide on this more than you .

It REALLY becomes dangerous when other people tell you who you are and not.
I can accept what you tell me if you back it up with facts and not anecdotes.

I and others have given you solid facts and links from Pakistani sources. Many more can be easily given. You may be knowing of them for sure.

The fact that you refuse to see them doesn't change anything.

Fighter

I can accept what you tell me if you back it up with facts and not anecdotes.

I and others have given you solid facts and links from Pakistani sources. Many more can be easily given. You may be knowing of them for sure.

The fact that you refuse to see them doesn't change anything.
Okay if pakistan has a id crisis it means they dont know who they are.

So the best thing for you is ( and the only valid proof ) to visit pakistan.
And take a advaned indian lie detector with you.
Now you have to ask each and everyone who they are.
Most people will say that they are pakistanis.

So there is no ID crisis.

As simple as that. But i think you cant accept this.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have been to Pakistan.

The people are very friendly and excellent. Excellent hospitality and excellent alcohol!

But they are very singular about their own identities and how the others are stupid chaps!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Not to mention, Pakistani missiles are named after Mughal invaders of Indian subcontinent. This also tells what Pakistanis think of themselves - descendants of mughals while they conveniently forget the fact that those mughal invaders have first started plundering the ancestors of present Pakistan. Talk about Irony!!! - this is the perfect example.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Not to mention, Pakistani missiles are named after Mughal invaders of Indian subcontinent. This also tells what Pakistanis think of themselves - descendants of mughals while they conveniently forget the fact that those mughal invaders have first started plundering the ancestors of present Pakistan. Talk about Irony!!! - this is the perfect example.
I believe they are named after Afghans and not anyone who could be from the area called Pakistan!

They have had to borrow their ferocity and fame from others!

Everything in Pakistan is borrowed. Their economy is bolstered by IMF, WB and the US, their military by the US and China, their culture is a confused mass, but Bollywood plays a part and so on.......

Therefore, what is original of Pakistan?

Fighter

I have been to Pakistan.

The people are very friendly and excellent. Excellent hospitality and excellent alcohol!

But they are very singular about their own identities and how the others are stupid chaps!
Ray
I am curious what did they tell you .
That they are pakistanis or not.

Fighter

Then what should we call our missiles . Agni the pakistani version. :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray
I am curious what did they tell you .
That they are pakistanis or not.
They were my friends and so I do not think that one sours a short visit to them.

Individually, they are excellent people and I have no hesitation to state so. Maybe they were the so called better part of society. I found they had no hang ups. No silly burquas or purdah or the inner mahal and the outer mahal and all that nonsense. Western clothes, high heel, salon treatment etc. And good and expensive alcohol and even pork for me! Australian tinned!

I enjoyed every moment and never felt I was in a different country and that too hostile!

Sophisticated and secular like Jinnah!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then what should we call our missiles . Agni the pakistani version. :D
Maybe Jinnah, the next Liaquat Ali and so on.

If you are bereft of ferocious ancestors, then your leaders would do. Or any other thing like the Aag etc.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I believe they are named after Afghans and not anyone who could be from the area called Pakistan!

They have had to borrow their ferocity and fame from others!

Everything in Pakistan is borrowed. Their economy is bolstered by IMF, WB and the US, their military by the US and China, their culture is a confused mass, but Bollywood plays a part and so on.......

Therefore, what is original of Pakistan?
You are right sir. Actually, these missiles are named after mughal emperors like Babur (Babur missile) and Afghan heroes like Mahmud of Ghazni (Ghaznavi misslie) and rivals of Indian kings (Ranjit singh) like Muhammad Ghori (Ghauri missile). As you can see, these names are all associated in a negative way to Indian sub-continent.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
They are also naming a missile after tipu sultan,our sultan from mysore!....wtf!!!......pakistanis are really confused bout their identity,thats for sure

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles