Paks Crying Hoarse-India And Turkey Destroying Pakistani TV Industry

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Re: Pakis Crying Hoarse-India And Turkey Destroying Pakistani TV Indus

Farhaan....I always prefer to stay away from IND-PAK bashing kind of threads here....but please accept that your PAK AWAM will actually ditch your TURK BROTHER entertainers if it comes for them to choose between INDIAN entertainment industry vs so called TURKISH entertainment industry.....these days Third Eye Film Festival is going on in Mumbai and as usual I am back home upset after watching REGULAR TURKISH DIRECTION in the form of movie called HONEY directed by retard SEMIH KAPLANOGLU....I don't need to explain here anything, I gave reference now google and try to see the movie..not only Honey but any Turkish movie and then try to compare it with movies being given by India to PAK AWAM....Common PAK AADMI will any day choose DABANG or SINGHAM over your TURKISH brother's movie....so accept that PAK cannot LEAVE without Indian entertainment industry....Don't get me started on this further by replying me.....

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Farhaan....I always prefer to stay away from IND-PAK bashing kind of threads here....but please accept that your PAK AWAM will actually ditch your TURK BROTHER entertainers if it comes for them to choose between INDIAN entertainment industry vs so called TURKISH entertainment industry.....these days Third Eye Film Festival is going on in Mumbai and as usual I am back home upset after watching REGULAR TURKISH DIRECTION in the form of movie called HONEY directed by retard SEMIH KAPLANOGLU....I don't need to explain here anything, I gave reference now google and try to see the movie..not only Honey but any Turkish movie and then try to compare it with movies being given by India to PAK AWAM....Common PAK AADMI will any day choose DABANG or SINGHAM over your TURKISH brother's movie....so accept that PAK cannot LEAVE without Indian entertainment industry....Don't get me started on this further by replying me.....
sir ji i accept this anytime :)

Tronic

MOD Edit: What is the value of this map without a legend?
I believe that was the time your Sindhi ancestor Raja Dhir was defeated by the Arabs and your countrymen forced to convert to Islam. And this is the fact you're so proud of. :lol: This is exactly why you are a failed people. I see Persia was also conquered but Persians today are proud of their own pre-Islamic history, not Arab history. Pakistanis have nothing to be proud of, except defeat. What's even more amusing is the fact that half of your country actually wishes their ancestors were raped by the Arabs. It's the worst case of Stockholm syndrome in recorded history. :lol:

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

I believe that was the time your Sindhi ancestor Raja Dhir was defeated by the Arabs and your countrymen forced to convert to Islam. And this is the fact you're so proud of. :lol: This is exactly why you are a failed people. I see Persia was also conquered but Persians today are proud of their own pre-Islamic history, not Arab history. Pakistanis have nothing to be proud of, except defeat. What's even more amusing is the fact that half of your country actually wishes their ancestors were raped by the Arabs. It's the worst case of Stockholm syndrome in recorded history. :lol:
Facepalm

Military history of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

nt again northwestern part of india was pakistan..since pak was merged with india by invader as pak was never a part of india beyond the past 3000 years
many pak abroad especially in usa , france - pretend to be indian - even wear signs associated with being indian -. eg men's arm bracelet etc

Tronic

That's a long history of being conquered by foreigners. Not a single empire established by the natives of your country. This is why I say, a failed people. Ofcourse, I do not count the Hindu Shahi's, the Sikhs and many other successful empire building people who may have been born in the lands of today's Pakistan but they are in no way related to the sorry ass disillusioned Pakistanis of today.

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned

That's a long history of being conquered by foreigners. Not a single empire established by the natives of your country. This is why I say, a failed people. Ofcourse, I do not count the Hindu Shahi's, the Sikhs and many other successful empire building people who may have been born in the lands of today's Pakistan but they are in no way related to the sorry ass disillusioned Pakistanis of today.
I think they aren't proud at all of their islamic heritage increasingly more people w.r.t time, but they be between a rock and a hard place, can't do shit about bets their looser ancestors placed now can they ?

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned

many pak abroad especially in usa , france - pretend to be indian - even wear signs associated with being indian -. eg men's arm bracelet etc
Call it out wherever you see it happening ....

sly

Country flag

give me time..i will prove you guys wrong
You really can't blame him that is what they are taught in their history books

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

do i need to prove you wrong? mohtarma?

Blackwater

[video=youtube_share;Slt-6vwHAys]http://youtu.be/Slt-6vwHAys[/video]
pakis consider mauja hi mauja as there own song:taunt::taunt::sad::sad::tsk::tsk:

Blackwater

you are already proved wrong in many occasions ,what else you need??? paki flag on mars???

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

i dont blame them - it's basically discrimination - (a) in the aftermath of 9-11 in the case of usa and (b) in france it's the general uprising against militant jihadism -

then there are the more secular pak who disagree with whatever is happening or not happening in their land back home

- ive no opinion of my own - just telling what I've seen and those i met

it could be a minority - even "statistically " it could be a tiny % - i didnt conduct an academic survey ( let me "declare" that )

Last edited:

cloud_9

Country flag

[video=youtube_share;SeomxUkJomQ]http://youtu.be/SeomxUkJomQ[/video]

:pft::cerealspit:

Blackwater

happy with turkey

this will completely wipe the so called slightly left indian culture in pakistan

Mubashir lucman gives lanant to Farhaan as he also enjoys turkish serials dubbed in urdu.

The turkish serial, farhaaan and his family loves to watch is about daughter and her mom, both flirt with same man. This serial is highly popular in pakistan:taunt::taunt::taunt:

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

[video=youtube_share;SeomxUkJomQ]http://youtu.be/SeomxUkJomQ[/video]

:pft::cerealspit:
PAKISTANI ANCIENT CULTURE!!! :shocked: :shocked:

:lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

past tense....

lcatejas

Paki's love to watch Lal topi and his jokes......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles