Pakistan's New Natural Gas Reserve Enough For 100 Years.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Having reserves is one thing and it's profitable extraction is different thing. One need to invest a huge sum of CASH before it can extract those world's xx biggest Coal, Gas, Copper, Gold, etc., reserves and security situation in Pakistan make it more difficult of a task with extra expenses in security.
I replied above, G D Cess is good enough for the finances.

:dude: India "offered" LNG to Pakistan. And this was by importing, re-gasification and then transportation to the Pakistan border! Anyway, if possible, could you give some links? I couldnt compare by online data on a same-to-same basis!
I know this coz I am in the Industry :)

paki politicians are american citizen,army needs $$$$.sab bike hue ha. Imran khan ko 20% se jayada vote nahi milne
LOL don;t u have better answer for my reply. Now where does Imran Khan comes from ???? Atleast talk sense

Blackwater

I replied above, G D Cess is good enough for the finances.

I know this coz I am in the Industry :)

LOL don;t u have better answer for my reply. Now where does Imran Khan comes from ???? Atleast talk sense
u didt answer my Q too. pipe wala, lahore wala:lol::lol:??

on my answer i said nothing wrong.

Imran khan is ur next mama. atleast we(world) thinks. Most of ur politicians are foreign citizens. Your GAZI Army corruption scandal has just came out. overall u all needs $$$$

its also true, ur gas will be supplied to u 3 to 4 times more higher rates:wave::wave:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
As I said earlier, there is no curtailment in other sectors therefore pipes are still in use. However, I assure you if any pipe is not in use, you will the first one to take it :)

Imran khan is ur next mama. atleast we(world) thinks. Most of ur politicians are foreign citizens. Your GAZI Army corruption scandal has just came out. overall u all needs $$$$

its also true, ur gas will be supplied to u 3 to 4 times more higher rates:wave::wave:
Good to know you Indian call your PM Mama. I don;t care what world thinks, as far as I am concern I do not think Imran will be next Prime Minister of Pakistan. Even if he comes as a PM, I have no issues. In a parliament of more than 300 members, few had dual nationalist and they have also resigned.
Which army corruption scandal you are talking about.
Gas prices will increase but in no way gas prices in Pakistan will be more than that of Indian companies. They are really ripping off their consumers!!!

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
As I said earlier, there is no curtailment in other sectors therefore pipes are still in use. However, I assure you if any pipe is not in use, you will the first one to take it :)

Good to know you Indian call your PM Mama. I don;t care what world thinks, as far as I am concern I do not think Imran will be next Prime Minister of Pakistan. Even if he comes as a PM, I have no issues. In a parliament of more than 300 members, few had dual nationalist and they have also resigned.
Gas prices will increase but in no way gas prices in Pakistan will be more than that of Indian companies. They are really ripping off their consumers!!!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

this is because cng price was decreased by 31 rs directly and cng station were on strike

beside this the demand has increased many folds.and the reserves are depleting

with the addition of new reserves like zin blocks and Karak one.

Right now active reserves are about 27tcf and demand is of 32tcf

in 2000 the demand was only 16tcf while reserves were 41tcf

but the zin block alone of 22tcf is enough for the next decade

Blackwater

Good to know you Indian call your PM Mama.[/COLOR] I don;t care what world thinks, as far as I am concern I do not think Imran will be next Prime Minister of Pakistan. Even if he comes as a PM, I have no issues. In a parliament of more than 300 members, few had dual nationalist and they have also resigned.

you better sell ur pipes to somalia,their pirates has lot of $$$$ and u need $$ because days are near when there will no gas in ur houses.,

Our tata steeel and SAI produce enough for local supply. thank you

Good to see u r also madrasa educated and weak in English just like any other Pakistani. Its true imran will not come in power. Pls read your news paper and u will come to know NAP has found corruption scandal of ur gazi army.

Lastly ,what ever our govt charged us for gas atleast they provide it. unlike ur govt,who failed to provide gas and electricity despite of coal and gas reserve for 100000000000000yrs in pakistan:taunt::taunt:

Last edited:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Financial capacity is there owing to the fact that government is charging Gas Infrastructure cess, which from nearly 6 million gas consumers in the country is more than enough even for the furture IPI and LNG projects.

As I said earlier Pakistani gas industry is 50 years old, and since 70s we have been designing and constructing our own pipelines without any foreign help. We did get some help from foreign contractors back in 60s but now Pakistani welders and designers are even working for foreign markets.
@musalman,

You are the expert here, so I won't argue. But what do you think the reason for domestic capacity not being upto domestic demand is?

And why has there always been talk, of the Thar coalfields requiring Japanese assistance to capitalise?

Can you name a few markets that Pakistani welders and fabricators service worldwide?

Last edited by a moderator:

JBH22

Sir I have quoted you prices of Bombay's gas distribution company and Pakistan's Natural Gas prices notification. Regarding the other issue now you are diverting to the issue of suicide bombing which have nothing to do with the Natural Gas sector.

Yes you have the same hypocrisy yet you criticize Pakistan. Get your house in order then advise me.
Have you bothered to read my first post completely?

Its good Pakistan discovered this but problem is that will the wealth flow down because this country was poised to become the next Singapore in this region.

Now up to you to see everything as an attack on your "pure land" as to India we are doing the best to put it in order :)

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
@musalman,

You are the expert here, so I won't argue. But what do you think the reason for domestic capacity not being upto domestic demand is?
Rage in last 5 years 3000 new towns were connected. Every year around 400,000 consumers are being added. Now the required supply for this demand is not enough. Plus in last 10 years CNG stations had a mushroom growth. There are about 5 - 6 CNG stations near my house. These station suck alot of gas.

Pakistan has good capabilities when it comes to gas and allied industries, however, in coal sector we lack that expertise. Plus in gas sector we generate our own cash, no such cash generation way is available in the coal sector. So i think privatization will be a good thing.

Markets where our trained welders are working is middle east, north africa etc. You see welders get certification as per API standards. These welders from western market are really expensive. So ppl get training from my COmpany and then go to Middle East and get a good paying job.

And why has there always been talk, of the Thar coalfields requiring Japanese assistance to capitalise?

Can you name a few markets that Pakistani welders and fabricators service worldwide?[/QUOTE]

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
you better sell ur pipes to somalia,their pirates has lot of $$$$ and u need $$ because days are near when there will no gas in ur houses.,

Our tata steeel and SAI produce enough for local supply. thank you
Well if Tata and SAI pipes satisfy you :)

Good to see u r also madrasa educated and weak in English just like any other Pakistani. Its true imran will not come in power. Pls read your news paper and u will come to know NAP has found corruption scandal of ur gazi army.
I know my english is weak, which is suppose to be weak since my native language is Punjabi not English. Unlike you I do not give a damn.
Its NAP not NAB, and i don't think they are investigating army. I think you were referring to the investigation of some general regarding their role in Railways. I think it will be a good thing if they are investigate and punished if found guilty.

Lastly ,what ever our govt charged us for gas atleast they provide it. unlike ur govt,who failed to provide gas and electricity despite of coal and gas reserve for 100000000000000yrs in pakistan:taunt::taunt:
Good for you, it is nice that in India every house is gas connected and there is never any electrcity load curtailment. I am sure water pipes in India contain milk rather than water.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Have you bothered to read my first post completely?

Its good Pakistan discovered this but problem is that will the wealth flow down because this country was poised to become the next Singapore in this region.

Now up to you to see everything as an attack on your "pure land" as to India we are doing the best to put it in order :)
Bhai constructive criticism is always welcome. BTW read all the other post and tell me , am I wrong in considering everything as an attack.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Last edited:

JBH22

Bhai constructive criticism is always welcome. BTW read all the other post and tell me , am I wrong in considering everything as an attack.

Your country should have become an economic powerhouse but instead your leaders ditch your country in an inferno, don't blame west or India for your downfall.

Everyday we get the cohort of crazy mullah preaching hate against infidels and so on this is not something that will bring fame to your country instead the world will despise that.

Choose between a building a stable society where religion is a private matter or a theocracy which in the end is being misused by petty people for narrow gains.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Your country should have become an economic powerhouse but instead your leaders ditch your country in an inferno, don't blame west or India for your downfall.
Yes it should have been but we do not blame India or the west we blame Bhutto's natioalization
Everyday we get the cohort of crazy mullah preaching hate against infidels and so on this is not something that will bring fame to your country instead the world will despise that.
How come I don't see any crazy Mullah preaching hate !!!! Do not believe what media show you.

JBH22

Yes it should have been but we do not blame India or the west we blame Bhutto's natioalization
How come I don't see any crazy Mullah preaching hate !!!! Do not believe what media show you.
You blame Bhutto for that?

What about Zia ul Haq he threw your country in an adventure against USSR with the blessing of USA without ever thinking of the long term consequence.

I do not believe everything on media but I highly doubt that a Pakistani will ever let a non muslim live in peace its just not in your DNA.

Forceful religious conversion is your USP :)

Blackwater

I know my english is weak, which is suppose to be weak since my native language is Punjabi not English. Unlike you I do not give a damn.
Its NAP not NAB, and i don't think they are investigating army. I think you were referring to the investigation of some general regarding their role in Railways. I think it will be a good thing if they are investigate and punished if found guilty.

Good for you, it is nice that in India every house is gas connected and there is never any electrcity load curtailment. I am sure water pipes in India contain milk rather than water.
If TATA''s Land Rover, Jaguar can satisfy chinis (ur papa) than anybody can be satisfied.

Iam also Punjabi and my english is better than yours,clearly shows better education system of India..

I don''t know about whole India but Indian Punjab has better electricity and gas supply, not to forget better literacy rate.

and i know rest of India like Kerala and Karnataka and Gujarat has better literacy rate than punjab

Blackwater

No, in India pipes do have water in it. Unlike air in Pakistan. BTW lahore me gas agayi????

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
You blame Bhutto for that?

What about Zia ul Haq he threw your country in an adventure against USSR with the blessing of USA without ever thinking of the long term consequence.

I do not believe everything on media but I highly doubt that a Pakistani will ever let a non muslim live in peace its just not in your DNA.

Forceful religious conversion is your USP :)
Well Zia did not threw the country in Russian Invasion of Afghanistan, it was the 3 million or more Afghan refugees. I agree about the USA blessing but think about Pakistan in 1979, we lost a war about 8 years back and had no good military infrastructure. Russian Afghanistan war boosted the nation confidence as we along with Afghans fought a super power effectively and they had to withdraw.

Bhutto nationalism actually stopped the major industrialization which was started during Ayub era. We were progressing then the way you guys are progressing now. Bhutto slowed down that thing.

Well half of my family is Ahmadis and just few weeks back I asked my Ahmedi cousin regarding staying in Pakistan, he was of the view he will never go out side Pakistan he is happy here. There are many colleagues of mine in office who are Christians. They have their own churches, family laws etc. I know you will point out here the Blasphemy law, that do cause problem but since judiciary and media is so strong it is not easy accuse any one regarding that. Recent amendment in the law has made it mandatory that case can only be registered with a Magistrate and not with the local thana.

Talking about the DNA, we got most of our DNA structure from India :)

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
If TATA''s Land Rover, Jaguar can satisfy chinis (ur papa) than anybody can be satisfied.

Iam also Punjabi and my english is better than yours,clearly shows better education system of India..

I don''t know about whole India but Indian Punjab has better electricity and gas supply, not to forget better literacy rate.

and i know rest of India like Kerala and Karnataka and Gujarat has better literacy rate than punjab
How old are you? Let me guess 10 years!!!!!!

No, in India pipes do have water in it. Unlike air in Pakistan. BTW lahore me gas agayi????
Kabhi gai nahi thi :)

Fact is bachay when you write with such a rage you will likely to think with your a s s rather than your mind. I know you will carry on doing that and as suggested by my very good Indian friend i should put you in ignore as you see one should not argue with an idiot coz he will drag you down to his level and beat with experience. With more than 9k posts you are quite experienced.

Salaam to all since I hope I have clarified the natural gas situation in Pakistan.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Offtopic post but still needed.
@JBH22
People talking about DNA and stuff need to understand that no one is evil from birth. Saying that a person should be of a particular kind just because he/she is from a particular country is stupid on the face of it. It also shows that to what level some people fall to in order to express their hatred. So, you did not get anything against the pakistanis so you started blaming their DNA? Seriously?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles