Pakistanis want to be Arabs?

Hamza Baloch

And they will be back to begging when people switch to using alternative sources of energy en masse.
Not really; UAE's oil revenue only makes up 2-3% of their GDP - Gulf Countries will be trying to find alternatives - such as tourism, and investment. Many gulf countries don't even tax their citizens.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes, play the 'blame Pakistan card' - whenever there is a firecracker, blame ISI; whenever you see a pigeon flying around - it must be an ISI spy bird! Really, you guys give me daily dose of laughter - thank you!
yeah because we don't trust Pakistan. Your ISI can drop to any level to bleed India.. they are the dalaals of intelligence who cross feed infos on China to MI6 and CIA and info on US to China..

this is why Russians don't really connect with you deeply.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Back then no one considered themselves 'Turks' or 'Arabs'. So - Muslims were ruled by Muslims; and that is all that mattered.
Arab imperialism ruled those days, you are talking as if you people are treated as equals in the Arab world ... LOL, if the situation the Arab world is like this now a days one can imagine the racism they showed towards other ethnicity in the middle ages. Arabs are considered as more muslims than recently converted ones in those days. I
Even in Arabs Quresh are considered as rulers and Ansaris who are majority as commoners.

Blame it on the Caliphs who framed all these rules.

Nuvneet Kundu

Arab imperialism ruled those days, you are talking as if you people are treated as equals in the Arab world ... LOL, if the situation the Arab world is like this now a days one can imagine the racism they showed towards other ethnicity in the middle ages. Arabs are considered as more muslims than recently converted ones in those days. I
Even in Arabs Quresh are considered as rulers and Ansaris who are majority as commoners.

Not just ancient Caliphs but there is a very contemporary law in Saudi which has outlawed marriages between Arabs and 'brown muslims', (which is a trope for converted dhimmis). As far as the muslims of the subcontinent are concerned, they have their own caste system. The claim of there being equality in Abrahamic religions is an elaborate hogwash. This documentary shows that not only are there separate prayer rooms for muslims and christians of lower castes, they are even buried separately after death. It reveals that certain ideologies (muslim, christian, communist) which claim their unique selling proposition to be the absence of a caste system, are basically peddling a farce.

When a card carrying secular himself admits it, we have to admit that it's true ;)

Last edited:

Hamza Baloch

The Situation in the Arab world is because of colonialism, and forgien interventions. Do you think there would be an ISIS or 9/11 attack if there was never an Iraq war? The Arab world was a the centre of peace, learning, knowledge, and magnificence.

Caliphs were elected by both the Ansars and the Muhajirs;

Hamza Baloch

Not just ancient Caliphs but there is a very contemporary law in Saudi which has outlawed marriages between Arabs and 'brown muslims', (which is a trope for converted dhimmis). As far as the muslims of the subcontinent are concerned, they have their own caste system. The claim of there being equality in Abrahamic religions is an elaborate hogwash. This documentary shows that not only are there separate prayer rooms for muslims and christians of lower castes, they are even buried separately after death. It reveals that certain ideologies (muslim, christian, communist) which claim their unique selling proposition to be the absence of a caste system, are basically peddling a farce.

When a card carrying secular himself admits it, we have to admit that it's true ;)

This Caste system only exists in India, because of the massive Hindu influence.

Hamza Baloch

yeah because we don't trust Pakistan. Your ISI can drop to any level to bleed India.. they are the dalaals of intelligence who cross feed infos on China to MI6 and CIA and info on US to China..

this is why Russians don't really connect with you deeply.
Russians dont connect with us deeply because they can never forget what we did to them during the Afghan war. ISI is not even focusing on India; we have bigger things to do - like eradicating forgien funded terrorists in Operation Zarb e Azb; India is just a pest which is trying to distract us from our goals.

Nuvneet Kundu

This Caste system only exists in India, because of the massive Hindu influence.
Actually, here are some articles from the Dawn depicting that the caste system exists in Pakistan too.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1188782
http://www.dawn.com/news/319902/karachi-steps-urged-to-do-away-with-caste-system

Did you conveniently forget to refute the other allegation? can you go to Saudi and marry a Saudi girl? no right? she would spit on your face. Could you explain to the forum, why, despite your loud claims of there being a unified brotherhood of muslims, are you Pakis legally not allowed to marry Saudi girls? They consider you as dhimmis while you go around beating the drums of the same ideology. :pound:

shade

Country flag
Arabs consider themselves "True" muslims.Rest every other muslim is inferior
but then you have slaves across the western border who are wanna be arabs.Urdu is not a native tongue there,par urdu bolna hai pakiyo ko :lol:

i mean just go to wikipedia,just look at what they name their vehicles :lol: all bloody arab names.
When Benazir's pop wanted to make nukes he didn't have money being a bhikmanga country pakistan is,so he marketed pakistans n-program as an "Islamic Bomb" needless to say the Arabs felt they were doing charity and gave lots of their oil $$$

Oh also they can't make anything on their own,need China for everything,and take credit for chinese creations.
they named the Chinese MBT 2000 "Al-Khalid" and call it a "Pakistani" tank everywhere :lol:

Hamza Baloch

Actually, here are some articles from the Dawn depicting that the caste system exists in Pakistan too.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1188782
http://www.dawn.com/news/319902/karachi-steps-urged-to-do-away-with-caste-system

Did you conveniently forget to refute the other allegation? can you go to Saudi and marry a Saudi girl? no right? she would spit on your face. Could you explain to the forum, why, despite your loud claims of there being a unified brotherhood of muslims, are you Pakis legally not allowed to marry Saudi girls? They consider you as dhimmis while you go around beating the drums of the same ideology. :pound:
Around 20% of Sindh is Hindu - so ofcourse Caste system is going to survive there and;
Bhai Jaan, my Cousin is married to a Saudi girl.

British Bengal Tiger

We are our own people, with distinct culture, religion and ethnicities. We are a diverse nation, The US has Whites, Blacks, Hispanics and ect... does that mean they are in a idendity crisis? Some Pakistanis will say they are ethnically Arab - because many have roots from Arabs; such as Sheik Baradari and ect...

Pakistanis actually make fun of Arabs all the time, in Talk shows, schools and ect...

We look similiar if not better; why would Pakistanis try to be 'arabs'? This is a big misconception held by many Indians. Although, there have been isolated diaspora communities who hide their background to avoid racism and discrimination.

This is a Pakistani(L) and an Arab (R) soldier.
Most Balochis I've come across don't look like that.

The Pakhunkhwa piss hole people tend to look slightly Arab because of bin Ladens men going around raping them.

When I talk about Pakis trying to be Arabs, I suppose I only know the British ones. It must be different in America I suppose.

Anyhow British Pakistanis are the lowest of the low. Nobody really likes them, especially after the Rochdale incident where a bunch of Paki cab drivers molested young white girls.

Pakistanis are lagging way behind other ethnic minorities. It must be because of all the inbreeding.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Most Balochis I've come across don't look like that.

The Pakhunkhwa piss hole people tend to look slightly Arab because of bin Ladens men going around raping them.

When I talk about Pakis trying to be Arabs, I suppose I only know the British ones. It must be different in America I suppose.

Anyhow British Pakistanis are the lowest of the low. Nobody really likes them, especially after the Rochdale incident where a bunch of Paki cab drivers molested young white girls.

Pakistanis are lagging way behind other ethnic minorities. It must be because of all the inbreeding.
so basically national action is going to go after them british pakporkis first? Fucking Sweet!

VaghaDeva

sum gai

You are welcome to celebrate with me bhaijaan! We will have kori rotti and bangude masala when Quetta has been purged of these subhuman whores from Lahore and the green citadel has fallen! also hilsa...

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
It says in hadith/quran that kafirs are to muslims, as arabs are to muslims, as quresh are to arabs as ban-israel or w/e mohammad spec tribe is to quresh.

Your name is Hamza, today is thursday in USA think you would v much like Italian Ham, Pepporoni, Salami sandwich on sale at subway today. (Y)

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Your name is Hamza, today is thursday in USA think you would v much like Italian Ham, Pepporoni, Salami sandwich on sale at subway today. (Y)
I was going to say something like that eventually.....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles