Pakistanis want to be Arabs?

British Bengal Tiger

Hi guys

I've received a lot of threats since I posted my video on youtube about Balochistan.

A lot of the threats are from Pakistan, thankfully I've not had any British Pakistan threaten me yet. But am I right in thinking Pakistanis suffer from a superiority complex?

Why do Pakistanis write in urdu? Why have they adopted Arabic?

Punjabis, Bengalis, Gujaratis, Tamils all have their own identity, why don't Pakistanis have an identity?

I made a video to portray their mentality, I hope I'm not mistaken. Most Pakistanis I've met have always said they are more Arab than South Asian.

Tragic really.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.

Punjabis, Bengalis, Gujaratis, Tamils all have their own identity, why don't Pakistanis have an identity?
Not all Pakis have taken to Urdu. Only the Punjabis (West Punjab). Invaders of Arab origin, starting with Bakhtiar Khilji made numerous invasions through Khyber Pass and impregnated local women of indo-aryan origin. Thus a new ethnic group was born - Punjabis, sharing Arab genes. The Punjabis of Indian side after revolt and birth of Sikhism, adopted Gurumukhi script, but Punjabis who neither converted to Islam nor Sikhism and remained Hindu, never rejected Urdu either. If you go to hinterlands of Punjab, you will come across older generation of Punjabi Hindus reading Urdu newspaper, literature, conversing in chaste Urdu..even maintaining Arab decor & ambience in their households.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Not all Pakis have taken to Urdu. Only the Punjabis (West Punjab). Invaders of Arab origin, starting with Bakhtiar Khilji made numerous invasions through Khyber Pass and impregnated local women of indo-aryan origin. Thus a new ethnic group was born - Punjabis, sharing Arab genes. The Punjabis of Indian side after revolt and birth of Sikhism, adopted Gurumukhi script, but Punjabis who neither converted to Islam nor Sikhism and remained Hindu, never rejected Urdu either. If you go to hinterlands of Punjab, you will come across older generation of Punjabi Hindus reading Urdu newspaper, literature, conversing in chaste Urdu..even maintaining Arab decor & ambience in their households.
Bakhtiyar Khilji was not an Arab and Punjabis are more close to Scythian than Arabs.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hi guys

I've received a lot of threats since I posted my video on youtube about Balochistan.

A lot of the threats are from Pakistan, thankfully I've not had any British Pakistan threaten me yet. But am I right in thinking Pakistanis suffer from a superiority complex?

I made a video to portray their mentality, I hope I'm not mistaken. Most Pakistanis I've met have always said they are more Arab than South Asian.

Tragic really.

See it is a country with identity crisis and a totally dysfunctional Ummah. As Tarak Fatah said, Who askk them to come and hug, they will say they are not good. Those who spit on their faces, They will go and leak their feet and private parts.

Illusive

Country flag
Pakistanis have all sorts of complex, not just superiority. There is a saying that naya musalman namak zyada khata hai. They fit this saying completely, in trying to disassociate themselves with India, they have nothing left, so they associate themselves with Arabs. But its not that simple as it looks.

Punjabis in pakistan speak in punjabi but write in urdu:laugh:, but despise the orignal urdu speakers whom they call mohajirs, everyone knows what happened with bengali speaking population, now balochis are suffering at their hand. Same with other regions.

British Bengal Tiger

It's very sad indeed.

Pakistanis in the UK also have issues. They are lagging behind Indians and even Bangladeshis according to recent surveys.

Is that because of the inbreeding?

According to British medical journals, majority of the children born with birth defects in the UK are from a Pakistani background. Is there a link?

I read something a few years ago, the only way to defeat terrorism is to divide it into tiny pieces. Can that truly eliminate global terrorism?

In my view Pakistan is the biggest exporter of terrorism.

warrior monk

According to British medical journals, majority of the children born with birth defects in the UK are from a Pakistani background. Is there a link?
Inbreeding depression brought on by parallel cousin marriage , actually it is higher in all Muslim children than mean average of the population sample of non Muslim people.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Obviously porkies are Arab wannabe.
Their Arabparasti is overflowing from their politics and their keyboard warriors as well.
That is why they are risking billions lose to their country and profit to India in a deal with Qatar.
Moreover, I've posted about a paki keyboard warrior on YouTube.
Look what he said.
www.defenceforumindia.com/forum/posts/1133200/
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

warrior monk

Obviously porkies are Arab wannabe.
Their Arabparasti is overflowing from their politics and their keyboard warriors as well.
That is why they are risking billions lose to their country and profit to India in a deal with Qatar.
Moreover, I've posted about a paki keyboard warrior on YouTube.
Look what he said.
www.defenceforumindia.com/forum/posts/1133200/
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Porkis are defeated Hindus they always will have a low self esteem and will be afraid of us . When they were Hindus they looked towards northern India now their umbilical cord goes towards Sand ******s. Indian Muslims are no different by the way

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Let us not link inbreeding to terrorist pig-istan. Brits themselves are no different. Read Gandhi's "Unhappy India", riposte to Kathleen Mayo's vile " Mother India". MKG described, how in his student days in London, he was repeatedly subjected to culture-shocks like brother-sister pairs making out in Hyde Park. In India, marriage between first cousins is done thing in South India. Yes, i agree they cause birth defects as well as aberrations in thinking & cognition.

Pakis have been licking their wounds for a long time..since 1971. They know they can't defeat India in a conventional war, thus resorted to this covert war. Incidentally, the western world doesn't see Pak as a rogue state as much as 'Iran or N.Korea, becoz all terrorists activities from Pak is only directed at India and no other country.

British Bengal Tiger

You guys are so right!

The Emir (I believe it's the Emir) of UAE recently visited India and Modi met him. Did he visit Porkistan? Nope!

When Narendra Modi visited UAE, he received a stately welcome. When Pervert Musharraf went there or Nawaz, they received a very minor welcome in comparison.

The Pakistanis get treated like dirt by their 'Arab' brothers, yet they want to be Arab.

The reason why they write Urdu with Arabic letters is because they want to wipe away their Hindu ancestry.

British Bengal Tiger

Porkis are defeated Hindus they always will have a low self esteem and will be afraid of us . When they were Hindus they looked towards northern India now their umbilical cord goes towards Sand ******s. Indian Muslims are no different by the way
I've heard there's been incidents where Indian Muslims having been hoisting the Pakistani flag in Kolkata.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Everybody wants to be somebody, no big deal. Why do most Indians paint their faces and look white? Because at the present 'white' countries are winners, so everybody wants to be a winner.
so what motivates muslims to marry underage girls

profit m'd :D

British Bengal Tiger

Hi Praneet, thanks for your message.

Well, I read about it on facebook. Akhand Bharat group, but I'm not sure whether it's true. I haven't seen any documentary evidence.

British Bengal Tiger

Very sad indeed.

At Uni, there was a Pakistani girl in my class. She went around telling everyone that she was an Arab. She looked Pakistani and even dressed as a Pakistani. She denied her background.

I remember when I went Morocco, at the airport there were a group of Pakistanis at the immigration desk. They were British, I could tell by their accents. The Arab immigration officer asked them where their parents were from, the British Pakistanis response there was "India".

They weren't asked any further questions lol. Why? Because if they said "Pakistan", they probably would have had further questions to answer.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Everybody wants to be somebody, no big deal. Why do most Indians paint their faces and look white? Because at the present 'white' countries are winners, so everybody wants to be a winner.
Who told you Arabs are winners, after the caliphate that lasted around 5 to 6 hundred years they were ruled by turks for the rest of the time until the nation states are formed .i.e after world wars.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

Who told you Arabs are winners, after the caliphate that lasted around 5 to 6 hundred years they were ruled by turks for the rest of the time until the nation states are formed .i.e after world wars.
Even their nation state Arabia was won for them by the bravery of the Ikhwans who were later banished by the family of Saud and named it Saudi Arabia. Such integrity! :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles