Pakistani visa dropped to second worst for travel

porky_kicker

Country flag
That's quite paradoxical because it's like saying "if only hyenas were vegetarians". Every creature eventually grows into his base instinct. It's for the herbivores to keep an eye on the carnivores in the interest of their own safety, instead of hoping that the carnivore would one day adopt vegetarianism.
so true
basically you know Indians in schools from kindergarten onward should be taught time tested concepts/ideas from GITA VEDAS UPANISHADS etc which drums the concept of RIGHTEOUS WAR aka DHARMA in to the minds of the young Indians rather than the SHITTY concept of AHIMSYA aka GET F**KED ALL OVER .

present day leftist, JNU , sickularist , khagrees , aaptards philosophy ( AHIMSYA)
analogy : respect own mother only while regard others mother as MILF (be a mute spectator to wrong doings if it suits ur purpose and narrative ).
but in the end everybody is in deep shit while they keep pretending everything is OK.

in the bygone ages the concept of RIGHTEOUS WAR aka DHARMA was
analogy : respect ones own mother and regard others mother as you own mother , fight for her as u would fight for your own mother.
that is everybody becomes a part of the common good and what was good for u was also good for others thereby eliminating Hypocrisy and double standards etc .

but western culture and the other in-house pieces of shits mentioned above are forcing us into moral decadence .

The Last Stand

Country flag

See what you did there? you put 'Pakistani' and 'good' together and those two polar opposites automatically ended up contradicting each other. Don't break the rules of the universe. It's like dividing by zero, nigga, never divide by zero.
Is called Oxymoron sirji!

[30 character rule]

charlie

Country flag
Title - A tale of working with Pakistani

I don't blame pakistani people, I blame the people who did the brain washing.

I worked with 2 Pakistanis in 2 different job one in current job and one in previous job.

The first pakistani I worked. Let's name him Mr X. Mr X studied few years back the same course (2008) I studied in Canada back in 2010 and Mr X was not able to secure a job in his field of study and had to go back to Pakistan. After few years his brother went to a place called Saskatchewan and lived there for few years so that he can call his relative and that's how Mr X came back to Canada in 2010.

He got the technical job through his brother's friend (who was an Indian) around 2012 and I got the same job in 2013. Mr X thinks his country was in bad situation because of RAW and even in India army takes all the shots and so does in Canada.

Well normally in an company experience guy shows the fresher how the stuff is done around, but Mr X always use to call me instead of other colleague who tends to be a Pakistani too. When Mr X ran into even a small technical problem he use to call me, and by the way both the guys were working way before I joined the company. They had no clue regarding the job they were doing one Pakistani was from different field but he was smart so he was exception but Mr X studied this all his life but I guess the average education level is bit low in Pakistan.

Well this was a fairly new company and we had lots of issue but pretty soon company suffered a huge loss and it declared bankrupt and almost everyone was going to get laid off, but the smart Pakistani collegue of Mr X found a job before the company filed bankrupicy and he some how request his company to give a job to Mr X and that's how Mr X got a job before he got laid off.

I found a job in few days in different company before getting laid off and after few days I get a call from Mr X saying that the new company fired him.

Well I got few offers from other companies too so I saw one offer from a company in which you almost have to do nothing just sit on your ass and send 3 emails a day. I asked the company to contact Mr X and now Mr X works there happily saying he won't quit even if he gets an government job. (send me a text msg saying he got the job, not even a call)

The current company

The current company I work for is one of the Top ten defence contractor in US.

In US branches (In one of the branch) I would say 70% of engineer are Indian and I am not sure what percentage of scientist are Indian.

RF is one field where I noticed a lot of Iranians are there too, I asked the reason from an Iranian and he says the top talent in Iran choose electronics so that's the reason.

Well my company won a project of $260 million so they hired a lot of temporary workers for maintaining sites and only one of them is Pakistani. ( may be 6 months to a year )

In that big project the engineering side project manager is Indian and 40 to 50% of people who give engineering solution are Indians.

I went out on site visits with this Pakistani guy, He claims what all the other pakistani clams like a terrorist attack happens in India. India makes a big deal out of it and sells to the world but pakistan on the other hand fights and dosen't blame anyone

2. He visited Mumbai in 1991 and he saw people open defacating on the roads itself

3. He told me, food in India sucked when he was there as the taste and the class of resturant was pathetic compared to pakistan.

4. We are bunch of fools as we worship cows and we don't see that's it's not the cow it's allah who provides us everything. Even the cow.

5. I heard him saying again and again that Quran just teaches you to do good to others and be good yourself, but I saw him talking to his friend about how his dad cheated few people in Pakistan in real estate business. He is firm believer of Islam and thinks only sunnis are the right one. He prays 5 times a day as well. In practical life he will just do about anything to get his way. Islam is just to preach not to use in practical life. That's what most pakistani do.

He said I didn't even know how to do these generator stuff, but he doesn't even understand that generator stuff is not even remotely related to my field. (He is from electronics field but he only know a little bit about generators and how a generators should send alarms to a module)

He tried to convert me to Islam all the days we travel together.

Few days back he called me to apologize about the way he tried to convert me to Islam.

In the current place I live there are more pakistani then there are Indian. Well that's what a pakistani told me, but still in my company there are no Pakistani but there are quiet a lot of Indians.

I think people in Pakistan are loosing interest in science and engineering as well as the level is also falling down.

here is a video of last few remaning scientist of Pakistan.

not sure if it will be a good read but I put a bit of effort in writing the above crap with my limited writing skills.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Non resident Porks are coming back and even more will come once CPEC (chini pork economic cesspool) gets in motion.
CPEC (China Pork Economic Cesspool)!!

Jeeez! That was epic!!

And they say that 'rivers of gold' will flow through Pakistan once the CPEC comes up!! Oh yeah!

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Title - A tale of working with Pakistani

I don't blame pakistani people, I blame the people who did the brain washing.

I worked with 2 Pakistanis in 2 different job one in current job and one in previous job.

The first pakistani I worked. Let's name him Mr X. Mr X studied few years back the same course (2008) I studied in Canada back in 2010 and Mr X was not able to secure a job in his field of study and had to go back to Pakistan. After few years his brother went to a place called Saskatchewan and lived there for few years so that he can call his relative and that's how Mr X came back to Canada in 2010.

He got the technical job through his brother's friend (who was an Indian) around 2012 and I got the same job in 2013. Mr X thinks his country was in bad situation because of RAW and even in India army takes all the shots and so does in Canada.

Well normally in an company experience guy shows the fresher how the stuff is done around, but Mr X always use to call me instead of other colleague who tends to be a Pakistani too. When Mr X ran into even a small technical problem he use to call me, and by the way both the guys were working way before I joined the company. They had no clue regarding the job they were doing one Pakistani was from different field but he was smart so he was exception but Mr X studied this all his life but I guess the average education level is bit low in Pakistan.

Well this was a fairly new company and we had lots of issue but pretty soon company suffered a huge loss and it declared bankrupt and almost everyone was going to get laid off, but the smart Pakistani collegue of Mr X found a job before the company filed bankrupicy and he some how request his company to give a job to Mr X and that's how Mr X got a job before he got laid off.

I found a job in few days in different company before getting laid off and after few days I get a call from Mr X saying that the new company fired him.

Well I got few offers from other companies too so I saw one offer from a company in which you almost have to do nothing just sit on your ass and send 3 emails a day. I asked the company to contact Mr X and now Mr X works there happily saying he won't quit even if he gets an government job. (send me a text msg saying he got the job, not even a call)

The current company

The current company I work for is one of the Top ten defence contractor in US.

In US branches (In one of the branch) I would say 70% of engineer are Indian and I am not sure what percentage of scientist are Indian.

RF is one field where I noticed a lot of Iranians are there too, I asked the reason from an Iranian and he says the top talent in Iran choose electronics so that's the reason.

Well my company won a project of $260 million so they hired a lot of temporary workers for maintaining sites and only one of them is Pakistani. ( may be 6 months to a year )

In that big project the engineering side project manager is Indian and 40 to 50% of people who give engineering solution are Indians.

I went out on site visits with this Pakistani guy, He claims what all the other pakistani clams like a terrorist attack happens in India. India makes a big deal out of it and sells to the world but pakistan on the other hand fights and dosen't blame anyone

2. He visited Mumbai in 1991 and he saw people open defacating on the roads itself

3. He told me, food in India sucked when he was there as the taste and the class of resturant was pathetic compared to pakistan.

4. We are bunch of fools as we worship cows and we don't see that's it's not the cow it's allah who provides us everything. Even the cow.

5. I heard him saying again and again that Quran just teaches you to do good to others and be good yourself, but I saw him talking to his friend about how his dad cheated few people in Pakistan in real estate business. He is firm believer of Islam and thinks only sunnis are the right one. He prays 5 times a day as well. In practical life he will just do about anything to get his way. Islam is just to preach not to use in practical life. That's what most pakistani do.

He said I didn't even know how to do these generator stuff, but he doesn't even understand that generator stuff is not even remotely related to my field. (He is from electronics field but he only know a little bit about generators and how a generators should send alarms to a module)

He tried to convert me to Islam all the days we travel together.

Few days back he called me to apologize about the way he tried to convert me to Islam.

In the current place I live there are more pakistani then there are Indian. Well that's what a pakistani told me, but still in my company there are no Pakistani but there are quiet a lot of Indians.

I think people in Pakistan are loosing interest in science and engineering as well as the level is also falling down.

here is a video of last few remaning scientist of Pakistan.

not sure if it will be a good read but I put a bit of effort in writing the above crap with my limited writing skills.
Wtf dude stay away from freaks !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles