Pakistani singers give up music as their nation turns hyper-religious

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
They come to Indja and make a killing. Ask Adnan Sami, Atif Aslam and the new guy who also acts and made a couple of films.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Actually singing is not encouraged in Islam.

Sufis however disagree in action.

But then Pakistan is in the grip of the Wahhabi and so what options to the Pakistani singers have?

Blackwater

They have not give up music but they are running towards India and selling themselves as prostitute. Already one prostitute veena malik already sold herself and izzat of her paki country to Indian men

Tronic

They have not give up music but they are running towards India and selling themselves as prostitute. Already one prostitute veena malik already sold herself and izzat of her paki country to Indian men
That's BS, and typical Pakistani thinking. I don't understand since when she started representing the "izzat" of Pakistan? She's her own person, and long before she stepped foot in Mumbai, I recall seeing her in Indian Punjabi movies.

Here's her in an old movie with Sarbjeet Cheema:

I can totally understand Pakistanis hating on her because that is their nature, clamping down on others perceiving everything Indian to be a threat to their identity. That you have adopted the same traits for them means that you have spent a little bit too much time on def.pak :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

That's BS, and typical Pakistani thinking. I don't understand since when she started representing the "izzat" of Pakistan? She's her own person, and long before she stepped foot in Mumbai, I recall seeing her in Indian Punjabi movies.

Here's her in an old movie with Sarbjeet Cheema:

I can totally understand Pakistanis hating on her because that is their nature, clamping down on others perceiving everything Indian to be a threat to their identity. That you have adopted the same traits for them means that you have spent a little bit too much time on def.pak :lol:
ohh it means she tasted by cheema before lollllllllllllll

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
ohh it means she tasted by cheema before lollllllllllllll
Lets not stoop down to the moronic level many in the neighborhood are at.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles