Pakistani envoys to inform host countries about Indian hand in terrorism: FO

sabari

The Congress will block any such move to alianate Pakistan. Every now and then some lunatic like Dana Rohrabacher, Christine Fair or some Think Tank hot shot cones up with an evil proposal but in the end we get more goodies. For decades the AH-1Z was rejected, all of sudden it became available. They are even pushing for more block 52 F-16's which we're not interested in.

And Modi's visits have no affect on Pakistan. Let him visit every single Arab country, he will never succeed alianating us.

The problem is that you guys take alarmist writers and reports damn too serious but have no clue about what us happening behind the curtains. Raheel Sharif has a strategy of his own and it's been largely accepted by USA, Russia and China. The US and western media's main goal is to manipulate the sentiment, specially the American tax payer and they'll write whatever they're told to. But reality is often different....

Iran's sanctions may be lifted but there will be no alliance between the two estranged ex allies. Iran will not allow transit to Afghanistan for years to come and will get much closer to Russia and China.
(End we get more goods)ho finally you accept that your beggers
(They are pushing for block52 f16 butwe are not interested) you are interested only in Chinese jf 17 super jet .

Blackwater

If few terrorist attacks in India cannot be conducted without involvement of ISI and Pakistani establishment then it will be quiet naive to believe that India or RAW is not sponsoring all terrorism activities in Pakistan through Afghanistan. These terrorists need some training and logistic support which India is providing them. We all know RAW provided training and arms to LTTE during the 1970s
if its true what you can do ?????

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

DingDong

Country flag
If few terrorist attacks in India cannot be conducted without involvement of ISI and Pakistani establishment then it will be quiet naive to believe that India or RAW is not sponsoring all terrorism activities in Pakistan through Afghanistan. These terrorists need some training and logistic support which India is providing them. We all know RAW provided training and arms to LTTE during the 1970s
Pakis do not need external support, it is in their blood and their religion. When they do not find Kafirs to kill they declare one another kafir and start killing.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Excellent keep training those terrorist and begging for aid money. Because some politician in US/China will keep funding you, keep buying new weapons and building more nuclear bomb to destroy kaffir banya hindustan. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well done @Neo you are too smart man.... alas no institution even in US teaches children to beg as efficiently as Pakistan.

@Blackwater @rock127 anything you want to add

The Congress will block any such move to alianate Pakistan. Every now and then some lunatic like Dana Rohrabacher, Christine Fair or some Think Tank hot shot cones up with an evil proposal but in the end we get more goodies. For decades the AH-1Z was rejected, all of sudden it became available. They are even pushing for more block 52 F-16's which we're not interested in.

And Modi's visits have no affect on Pakistan. Let him visit every single Arab country, he will never succeed alianating us.

The problem is that you guys take alarmist writers and reports damn too serious but have no clue about what us happening behind the curtains. Raheel Sharif has a strategy of his own and it's been largely accepted by USA, Russia and China. The US and western media's main goal is to manipulate the sentiment, specially the American tax payer and they'll write whatever they're told to. But reality is often different....

Iran's sanctions may be lifted but there will be no alliance between the two estranged ex allies. Iran will not allow transit to Afghanistan for years to come and will get much closer to Russia and China.

sabari

[QUOThavpawar, post: 1070715, member: 15543"]Excellent keep training those terrorist and begging for aid money. Because some politician in US/China will keep funding you, keep buying new weapons and building more nuclear bomb to destroy kaffir banya hindustan. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well done @Neo you are too smart man.... alas no institution even in US teaches children to beg as efficiently as Pakistan.

@Blackwater @rock127 anything you want to add[/QUOTE]
They have got doctrat for begging

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Ask this Amreki where was the below #1 Terrorist of the world found and killed?

Also whose home sweet home is that.

Poor Pakis could not save their new Prophet called Osama. :rofl:

Pakistan is a Terrorist State .... and no one believe what Pakis claim.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
havpawar, post: 1070715, member: 15543"]Excellent keep training those terrorist and begging for aid money. Because some politician in US/China will keep funding you, keep buying new weapons and building more nuclear bomb to destroy kaffir banya hindustan. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

@Blackwater @rock127 anything you want to add
They have got doctrat for begging.
Are bhai... kya add karun.

Pakistan = Un-Islamic Terrorist State so no one would like to believe what a Terrorist believe.UN starts laughing at the moment Pakis cry and complain as victim of terrorism since Pakistan is the creator of terror.So UN would say "Pakistan is a headache for the civilized world and deserve to be divided again for peace".

Everyone... even Muslim countries are making distance with Un-Islamic country like Pakistan. :lol:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Arey!! BHago......bhago india is going be doomed..run baniya run.:prison:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

As usual you fail to read the underlying message coming from USA and Afghanistan officials. They are tightening up the screws around your pipelines and the consequences of actions your authorities will be borne by your country alone.

I want you to listen to her every word in the video posted in this thread and analyze it not as a Pakistani but cross check what she has stated and what has been reported about the activities of your Military/civilian Governments. Professor Christine Fair has been observing your military leadership and their relationship with home grown terrorists groups more closely than you and me. She knows what she is talking about.

Your country has been practicing wrong foreign policy due to never ending influence of foreign powers and obsession with Kashmir which has taken heavy toll on your internal political stability and will continue in the foreseeable future unless GOP stops taking dictations from military leadership and foreign powers who are backing you to fulfill their objectives.

Just after the signing of nuclear agreement between Iran and group of five countries, I had made an observation in this forum that USA should try to negotiate with Iran to get access to Afghanistan and same was stated by Christine. USA and think tanks have never suggested in the past about working with Iran but now issue is being raised with in the political circles of USA. I think it is a matter of time for this to materialize once they are able to convince KSA and GCC group of countries about their plans and the reason to pursue their new objectives.

Arab countries will decide how to and what kind of relationship going forward they want to have with Pakistan.Iran has more to gain economically by establishing mutually respectable relationship with West.

General Raheel Sharif only woke up after the massacre of innocent children in Peshawar because he knew if he did not act than the snakes will get bolder and might go after Armed Forces personal again as they had done in the past. regarding Gen. Raheel strategy only few thoughts come to my mind and will keep it with me for now. May be you can highlight the details of his strategy to educate us.

blue marlin

I meet a lot of Pakistani "women" here.... good pious muslimas ...... i'll give them lots of lovin just for your sake
#DumpsterDive :lol:
where do you live in india? is it by any change in gujrat, no no then where?
regards.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
US can not afford to alianate Pakistan, period.
Wishful thinking.
Only until they need logistical support, once Chahbar is completed that advantage will be negated.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
For those who believe Pakistan or India or Britain for that matter is sacrosanct to the Americans, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I don't believe any nation is sacrosanct for them except their own. There are levels of breakdown which will vary but mark my words " every action of the American state is to serve America and America alone", and frankly they're not completely wrong.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
nice, you must have a good collection of proxy ip addresses.
No but I am in the EU. and have fallen head over heels for Easter Euro chicks OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not any one girl in particular but all of them.

blue marlin

No but I am in the EU. and have fallen head over heels for Easter Euro chicks OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not any one girl in particular but all of them.
i have a particular preference for Swedish or russain girls, go to London and you will see what i mean. DAMN

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
i have a particular preference for Swedish or russain girls, go to London and you will see what i mean. DAMN
Bro I love polish chicks........ what nice hourglass and the best of all is that THEY NEVER USE SARCASM.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles