Pakistan want China to host cricket matches on its behalf as neutral site Read more:

indian_blues

Country flag
For the first time I felt I was at P*F, utterly pathetic. Keep the bloody politics and religion away from sports.

What's wrong to play in china? we had sahara cup at toronto, nobody ever questioned it where is canada now in cricket? If it was china probably they would be playing test cricket now. For the sake of promoting cricket I would support playing in china.

SHASH2K2

Well, i think that is a good way to promote cricket across Asia. Once Chinese people become interested in this sport, it will add more diversity to the participants of the game.
ya and one more area to play dirty politics of yours.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
A country too dullard to take every issue to its newly found father,
countrymen who loath to accept their mistakes;
oh lost brothers thou should arrest the misery,
& look inside than the uncertain red flags of east.....

Miandad also suggested sending a group of former players as a coaching team to China to train the Chinese youth.
Somebody wanted a trip to China.... :happy_2:

manidog

first you are saying pakistan is tolerant and Pakistani Islam is tolerant and then you are talking about you are glad of suicide bombing because you are Islamic.
you are correct Islam is good religion but you Pakistani made it the worst religion.
when this suicide blast just associated with terrorism??, it can happen when indian army begins invading pakistan, a sacrifice of life shows just how the soldier and a contry men is loyal to ones country, stop living in the media world where you are taught islam is terrorism, pakistan is terrorist country and pakistan are evil hindu hating people..

manidog

pakistan aka beggeristan a failed state wants to help China to build stadiums :emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15:
the fact is you can come up with ten insults regarding pakistan, but there are more insults waiting on your country's name but we are better than you, because we believe in the policy of no hate mongering and forgiving and forgetting.. and being hospitable for all nations.. look at our forum and look at this forum, indians feel more homie there then being here..

adios..

manidog

yes i will,but did u took permission from ur new father of the nation for opening your mouth,otherwise it will take approx 13 years for you to come back and post here :emot100:
no body wants to post in a place where rationalism is absent.. adio

Oracle

when this suicide blast just associated with terrorism??, it can happen when indian army begins invading pakistan, a sacrifice of life shows just how the soldier and a contry men is loyal to ones country, stop living in the media world where you are taught islam is terrorism, pakistan is terrorist country and pakistan are evil hindu hating people..
I know it's fine by you when terrorists from Pakistan kill Indians, but how do you justify suicide bombers killing Pakistanis in Pakistan? Do not harbour terrorist fantasies just because you think suicide bombing is right, the world does not.

As with Pakistan is a terrorist country, what makes you think it is not? There are still 43 terrorist camps (which are directed towards India) in POK right now!

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How the hell chinese ground will do any good to cricket in asia. their media is not free. sports structure is unknown.

its just simple buttt licking exercise by Pakistan. they they often do for china. they should rather look at other smaller countries where cricket is growing up such as arab nations.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
the fact is you can come up with ten insults regarding pakistan, but there are more insults waiting on your country's name but we are better than you, because we believe in the policy of no hate mongering and forgiving and forgetting.. and being hospitable for all nations.. look at our forum and look at this forum, indians feel more homie there then being here..

adios..
Don't act like a saint here. I have seen Pakis posting filthy stuff about India all over the internet, and using the most foul language against Indians in general and Hindus/Sikhs in particular. I began hating Pakis after I started browsing the net and exploring these things.

RickBLood

Earlier i had also moderate views against pakis but once i visited dat pak froum igot to knew wat they teach in their school and wat they thnk of india

SHASH2K2

Earlier i had also moderate views against pakis but once i visited dat pak froum igot to knew wat they teach in their school and wat they thnk of india
Your learning process to know Pakistan has just started. you will know a lot in coming days and your opinion is yet to undergo a lot of change. :D

Global Defence

New threads

Articles