Pakistan to buy 4 ADA class Corvettes and T-129 Attack Helicopters

charlie

Country flag
-Submarine command control system and consols.
-Aselsan QWIP based Periscope technology
-Torpedo counter Measure system and computers called Hizir
-Active Torpedo defense Torpido integration called TORK
-ARES-2NS submarine electronic support-attack system
-Milsoft Link systems
-Underwater telephone
-Communication systems

Turkey's participation (around %81) to U-214TN project

These things can be integrated in Augusta
Sonar (may be they are working on one)
AIP module
gear box
propeller shaft
Environmental control system
And there are lot of other things that turkey's domestic industry is not capable of, they do assemble sub system through European MSME and may call it their own in that 81%.

Zarvan

Middle easterners are now a days closer to India. Thanks to your stance in Yemen. :D
O really ? Mr their intelligence agency is headed by Pakistani. Most soldiers in UAE are Pakistani. Mr you have no relation with Middle East as compared to us.

Zarvan

It's called betrayal of ummaah. Not stance. Pakistan only heeds to the call of ummaah when they get petrol dollars. If not, no hearing and no heeding.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Their is no betrayel only thing you fool lack brain

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Mr their intelligence agency is headed by Pakistani. Most soldiers in UAE are Pakistani. Mr you have no relation with Middle East as compared to us.
Khalid bin Ali Al Humaida is the head of GID, Saudi Arab intelligence agency. From no where he is a Paki Punjabi mard e mujahid 1 Musalman = 10 Hindus etc etc. lol

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
O really ? Mr their intelligence agency is headed by Pakistani. Most soldiers in UAE are Pakistani. Mr you have no relation with Middle East as compared to us.
Really? :lol: Let me educate you Madrasa and ISI educated Jahil Paki.

Your relationship is like Master-Slave... Arabs keep you like slaves and takes 1 sec to kick you out.As a fact Arab countries deported most of the 250,000 illegally Pakis so no Chummah from Ummah.

SHOCKING: Over 250,000 Pakistani workers Deported since 2013 worldwide
Some 140,393 or more than half of all the Pakistanis deported during this period were from Saudi Arabia. The United Arab Emirates accounted for 23,330 expulsions — the second highest number of Pakistani deportations.
Why are you not replying in that thread even after being called there? :rofl: :rofl:

See the relationship we have with Middle-East and Pakis were sooooo badly "BUTTHURT" with our relations and all your media was burning and crying. :pound: :pound:

=====================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@Neo @Raja.pakistani @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Your relationship is like Master-Slave... Arabs keep you like slaves and takes 1 sec to kick you out.As a fact Arab countries deported most of the 250,000 illegally Pakis so no Chummah from Ummah.

Why are you not replying in that thread even after being called there? :rofl: :rofl:

See the relationship we have with Middle-East and Pakis were sooooo badly "BUTTHURT" with our relations and all your media was burning and

See the relationship we have with Middle-East and Pakis were sooooo badly "BUTTHURT" with our relations and all your media was burning and crying. :pound: :pound:

=====================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

crying. :pound: :pound:

Saudi Arabia conferred pm namo with their highest civilian award(not awarded a poopistani till date)
@Neo

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Their is no betrayel only thing you fool lack brain
Okay. (Y).
But R.I.P. English.

Lol. You only nod when petrol dollars fill your coffers. It is very much evident how you people try to play with different kingdoms in middle east.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
O really ? Mr their intelligence agency is headed by Pakistani. Most soldiers in UAE are Pakistani.
Saudis and Indians share intelligence on a much greater extent. I don't need to talk about Iran(you know that).
India provides economic aid to Jordan and Syria.
For UAE and Kuwait, their space agencies are collaboratiaring with ISRO for first Arab Mars Mission.
I'm excluding investments in India from ME or in ME from India.
UAE stores most of oil in India given that it has largest oil refinery in the world and several other things which I'm not mentioning from many countries.
Though we aren't much close to Turks.
Mr you have no relation with Middle East as compared to us.
Wake up Mr.
What's your trade with them overall?
We are far far closer in trade, technical and strategic partnership.

Plus we are the partner of Saudis, Israel and Iran at the same time. :peace:

You must not forget, Pakistan gets aid from ME, but India gives aid to them. That says all. :biggrin2:

Blackwater

stop going to madrasa and start seeing ur own tv channels if not indian media.

aukat pata chal jayegi
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
"Pakistan to buy 4 ADA class Corvettes and T-129 Attack Helicopters"

For how many donkeys? :creepy:

Zarvan

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21
@wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Posting these pictures shows you are mentally retarded. Mr after war on terror it's our brother UAE which is doing all the development in tribal areas from building hospitals to schools and other stuff. This is what you call brotherhood not make a fool out of Modi and he thinks he has made relations with middle east.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Posting these pictures shows you are mentally retarded. Mr after war on terror it's our brother UAE which is doing all the development in tribal areas from building hospitals to schools and other stuff. This is what you call brotherhood not make a fool out of Modi and he thinks he has made relations with middle east.
Modi definitely has done a lot to build relations with M.E. countries. A lot more than an unknown lab assistant waging war using his keyboard and chest thumping about their ummaah pouring petrol dollars in a useless jahil awam.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
When you'll come out of your retarded mentality, you will come to know that making strong relationship with India doesn't mean worsening them with Pakistan.
Trade, investments and Tech Partnership between India and UAE is still way ahead of that of Pakistan.

Otherwise, by your logic, China will be closer to Pakistan than Russia.
But factually, Sino Russian relationship is far more stronger than Sino Pakistani. That has nothing to do with other diplomatic relationship.
Similarly, India UAE relationship is unaffected their relationship with China, Pakistan, USA, Russia, EU or any other country. And countries who do mix them, face diplomatic failure and get isolated. (As happened to Pakistanto in case of Afghanistan, Iran and USA).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles