Pakistan outruns India in nuclear weapons race: ICAN

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That's because your brain is filled with Cow Dung your only seeing that everywhere lol

Why they dress like girls

is enough for you to get an explanation. sit back and relax!

shalwar kameez pehente hai Punjab rangers Pakistan ke LOL!!! Jhandey ke rassi ki jagah apna shalwaar ka nadaaa na kheech dena bhai ... :p hahahahahahahahahahahhahaaa

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Come on guys firstly don't bring religious talk because it has nothing to do with such things. When you guys go speechless you take a comfort zone from talking nonsense. Well to us its a sensitive topic so i won't really be commenting on it because i don't afford some creeps talking of something like that. If any can talk like a MAN then its welcoming for me. Using swear words and and all the creepy stuff isn't gonna make sense in an way. You guys are 99% of the forum and barely 1% or members belongs to Pakistan so it isn't a deal for me to take care of each n every comment. Its enough for me to understand the insecurity level. NUKES can't be denied so better get the fact peeps ! and the AWFUL part you guys are 1.252 billion but still 182.1 million of PAKISTANI'S are the biggest threat for you and can make your forces and govt sleepless. IF YOU GUYS KEPT POSTING BS sadly ill have to to stop responding because i RESPECT RELIGIONS. Bringing out the hatred awfully and screaming isn't PAKISTAN'S Thing!
How many times you want us to break Pakistan .. well let me tell you we will break it two more times.

So total three times :D

1st mission done :india:

Sylex21

You mean to tell me that the western intelligence agencies who had no idea we were planning to conduct a nuclear test in 74 and in 98 notwithstanding the fact that the preparations for both tests were done in the open now suddenly claim to know the exact number of bombs we have?.
It's not that they know, it's that their media want to sell Pakistan as a nation of "dangerous nuclear brinkmanship and nuclear proliferation."

Word has come down from Western governments, "present India as an ally, it will help us balance China, Pakistan is the nation where Osama Bin Laden was hiding after being given refuge"

Obviously the western media aren't sure, how many nukes India has, but the truth is they don't care either. The story that is going to sell the news papers and make the headlines is, "oh that insane country next to Afghanistan where Osama was hiding is making so many nukes and we are all in danger!." Now that will freak out western audiences enough to sell newspapers than a bunch of "vegitarian, yoga loving Hindu's with a no first use policy", as is the general impression of India in the west.

Sylex21

Come on guys firstly don't bring religious talk because it has nothing to do with such things.
Chill out a bit everyone, he has a point. We disagree with the Chinese all the time, and it doesn't break down into childish name calling and insults every few seconds. People need to show a little more tolerance. Tease each other, hell make fun of each others nations, but do it in a mature and funny way. Leave out all the silly "cow piss drinker vs baskistan / your flag looks like dung" childish bs out of it.

Zarvan

just like Iraqi chemical weapons became so lethal that US bombed the hell out of Baghdad!
Yes if they had balls they would have done it here they know we are not Iraq we would strike back.

Reactions: Neo

Zarvan

You know I read the online edition of the dawn at least 6 days a week. Mr hoodbhoy is undoubtedly one of the better Pakistani commentators.
Anyhoo love the articles on food &travel in Pakistan the dawn publishes, good stuff!
He is one of the biggest retards and known to be on payroll of CIA

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes if they had balls they would have done it here they know we are not Iraq we would strike back.
arre Gullu Butt .. they attacked you so many times through drone.

sabari

What does we do with this stupid thread .read the head Line of thread one can understand that the person posted it is mentally I'll.

sabari

arre Gullu Butt .. they attacked you so many times through drone.
Sir american give them money for this reason only . an respocountry country will not get any aid from then country which bomb there citizens. But Pakistan isn't the one

sorcerer

Country flag
Yeah...and USA has been drowning Pakistan "civilians" and terrorists (freelance soldiers of Pak Army) with drones..
Isnt the national bird of Pakistan "DRONES"?
They have balls...they droned Pakistan many times :D
On the contrary...Iraq fought back!

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
MOSCOW (Sputnik), Alexander Mosesov – Last week, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Stimson Center, two US-based think tanks, published a report entitled "A Normal Nuclear Pakistan." It predicts that if Pakistan continues to grow its nuclear arsenal at the current pace, it will take just ten years for the country to become the world's third-largest nuclear power, after the United States and Russia.While Pakistan currently has the sixth-largest nuclear arsenal in the world, behind the United States, Russia, France, China and the United Kingdom, media quoted a senior Pakistani government official as saying that the report’s projections were "highly exaggerated" and that Pakistan was "a responsible nuclear state, not a reckless one." According to the data by the Federation of American Scientists (FAS), Pakistan has about 120 warheads at its disposal, while India has about 110. But massive buildup of Pakistan’s nuclear might become a headache for its neighbor India.
Toby Dalton, Co-Director of the Nuclear Policy Program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and co-author of the Pakistan’s nuclear program report, told Sputnik that there was "a strong inclination toward minimum deterrence" in India. According to Dalton, this inclination, coming from the country’s political elite, "may dampen technological and military pressures for a larger arsenal." His colleague and co-author, Michael Krepon, who is also a co- founder of the Stimson Center, noted that whether India would reply with scaling up its own arsenal was an open question. "Given the history of the US- Soviet competition, we would assume so.

Read more:
India Unlikely to Enter Nuclear Arms Race With Pakistan

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Well Pakistan should make nukes in thousands. They should have more nuke then Russia and America combined. Afterall they are the thekedars of Islam.

thethinker

Country flag
Indo-Pak reality

INDIA is all over the media again. Prime Minister Modi has irked our nationalist fervour with the Sialkot incident. Officialdom is back in the groove, regularly throwing around words like ‘honour’, ‘dignity’, ‘parity’, etc.

Thankfully, I sense that our decision-makers recognise that while the usual game of pinning Modi down for this (and whenever else he overplays his hand) must be played, this tactical positioning can only get one so far. They are rightly more perturbed about what they feel is Modi’s larger design: to keep Pakistan internally unstable and globally isolated. Equally, they feel the world is deliberately going along despite Modi’s insincerity towards resolving outstanding disputes and his insistence on talking to Pakistan only on India’s terms.

My worry though is that in terms of responses, we are still fixated on outmanoeuvring India in the tactical realm. This is self-defeating, especially if one takes Pakistan’s own analysis of Modi’s policy at face value. If Modi wants to keep Pakistan in the dock, preoccupying us at the tactical level is precisely what he would be aiming for.

To understand this, we first need to establish why Modi is able to maintain a dismissive attitude towards Pakistan and why the world is looking the other way.

Why is Modi able to maintain a dismissive attitude towards us?
An honest analysis on our part should lead us to recognise that India’s expanded manoeuvring space is a function of the growing disparity in strengths between the two countries. It’s statecraft 101: with an internal base that is stronger than ever, India can afford to forego benefits of improved ties with Pakistan, especially if its dismissiveness allows it to keep Kashmir off the table.

Equally, the world’s attitude towards India is driven by a convergence of interest between Delhi and the global powers. India offers the world’s military-industrial complex the single largest market and its economy has locked in Western business and investment interests. Add to this the West’s flawed belief that India will play counterweight to China.

Therefore, if I am Modi and I want to keep Pakistan boxed in, I would want to ensure that my differential with Pakistan grows further; that Pakistan remains the world’s favourite whipping boy; and consequently, I feel no real pressure to negotiate sincerely on disputes with Pakistan.

Modi can best achieve this by keeping Pakistan stuck in its current India-centric security paradigm. To do so, he needs to keep Pakistan’s traditionally heightened threat perception of India intact. If he can keep Pakistan worried about his military’s strength, formations, doctrines and periodic actions such as on the LoC and about his growing ties with Pakistan’s neighbours, he’ll be set.

Pakistan’s resources will remain disproportionally committed to defence and it will be distracted from its more pressing internal needs. India’s economy will keep growing (despite losses associated with broken ties with Pakistan) but Pakistan’s priorities will remain fundamentally warped.

Pakistan’s decision-makers should realise that focusing solely on the tactical game with Modi only plays into his hands. You’ve got to think strategic and find a way to reverse Modi’s two real advantages: power differential; and the world’s support to him.

Pakistan’s only silver bullet solution is creating leverage over India by forging strong economic ties with it. By doing so, you’ll tie Indian and regional economic interests with yours and force India to develop stakes in keeping the Pakistani economy integrated and thus, mainstreamed. Projects like Tapi will make India dependent on transit through Pakistan (India wouldn’t be able to afford instability in areas hosting pipes/transmission lines); allowing overland route to India will mean that its entire trade with Central Asia will be dependent on you; you’ll undercut the competitiveness of Iran’s Chahbahar port; likewise, offering India-held Kashmir transit through your ports will link them intrinsically to you; and by tying CPEC to an east-west corridor involving India, you’ll not only optimise gains but force India to de facto acknowledge your right over Gilgit-Baltistan.

Most importantly, you will be able to break the regional logjam that is holding your economy back. An improved economy will naturally begin to interest the world positively. A stronger economic base will also allow you to maintain robust defence capabilities, but now without being an obvious drag on your economy.

Mind you, this paradigm shift will not prevent you from continuing to play the tactical game, firmly advocating your position on Kashmir, etc. in the interim. That you must to keep your stakes in the game. But the course suggested here will simultaneously begin to move you towards attaining real ‘honour’, ‘dignity’, and ‘parity’, that builds on internal strength rather than hollow sloganeering. This is the only way to compel India to negotiate with Pakistan somewhat evenhandedly.

FRYCRY

Country flag
yaar 2 nuclear bomb ne japan ko hila diya tha tum 300 ka kya karoge :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles