Pakistan lashes out at Modi, calls his statement irresponsible

Agustya

Country flag
This is really sad . Pakistan has a really exquisite cuisine. The robust flavors of the NWFP are unbeatable. Too bad you guys chose to eat grass like Zulfiqar suggested. Food was one thing you guys had going for you, but India took that from you too. The best Paki food is made at Bukhara. The Clintons come to India and eat Pakistani food there. So I can understand why you guys are upset.

But you should know, that you are eating grass at the mercy of Indians. The day the water to Pakistan is stopped, even grass would be a luxury.

Twinblade

Country flag
Pakistan is like that crazy gambler that has used all it's trump cards in low stake moves. War, cross border terrorism, funding sectarianism, they have tried it all for little or no gains. India is now holds the trump card named Modi and Pakistan knows it. Even if India does not unleash Modi on Pakistan, Pakistan will drive itself crazy overanalysing what the next move is going to be.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
who is scared ? i am praying that modi should come to power
Ok so say...

"I as a real Muslim of Islamic Republic of Pakistan pray to Allah to make MODI as PM...Ameen."

fouji

i as a real muslim of islamic republic of pakistan pray to allah to make modi as pm
and also that he is not able to harm any muslim in india

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i as a real muslim of islamic republic of pakistan pray to allah to make modi as pm
and also that he is not able to harm any muslim in india
Don't worry Muslims would be safe in India.

As a FACT Muslims are much much much safer in India than Pakistan specially in Gujrat where no riots happened for over a decade.

In Pakistan they never know if its their last day as there is always some Shia-Sunni Riot,Drones,Bomb Blast,US Stealth Planes etc.

Now do you promise no Hindu/Sikh/Christian/Ahmedia etc is converted/killed/prosecuted in Pakistan?

Last edited:

fouji

Don't worry Muslims would be safe in India.

As a FACT Muslims are much much much safer in India than Pakistan specially in Gujrat where no riots happened for over a decade.

In Pakistan they never know if its their last day as there is always some Shia-Sunni Riot,Drones,Bomb Blast,US Stealth Planes etc.

Now do you promise no Hindu/Sikh/Christian/Ahmedia etc is converted/killed/prosecuted in Pakistan?
what happened in assam than few months or year before

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
what happened in assam than few months or year before
Your past brothers illegally tried to enter India and tried to threaten BODOS.

How do they teach this in Pakistan?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
He just threatened about Pakistan nuking India on another forum post, These guys are never serious :lol:
Thats what I want to prove... never believe what they say even if they swear by their Allah.

They can lie by taking name of Allah.

Pakis are born LIARS and a fake Islamic republic which they created to first invite and then kill Muslims...

Hence PROVED.

fyodor

Country flag
Thats what I want to prove... never believe what they say even if they swear by their Allah.

They can lie by taking name of Allah.

Pakis are born LIARS and a fake Islamic republic which they created to first invite and then kill Muslims...

Hence PROVED.
They can lie by taking name of Allah:
Al-taqqiya

prohumanity

Country flag
Paki needs to mind its own business...take care of its collapsing economy...stop fundamentalist, terrorists on its own soil....Paki take care of its own muslims and stop patronizing Indian Muslims....its none of Paki business.....India hate will lead Paki to break into 4 pieces....I say gain.."Paki ..Mind your own business"

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
Expect more war mongering by BJP if he's elected.
I don't think the BJP will initiate any military conflicts with Pakistan. They haven't done so in the past and currently they seem far more interested in economic progress than military adventurism. However given that a large section of their voter base is urbanized, upwardly mobile and hypernationalistic, any BJP candidate vying for political office has to publicly engage in jingoism.
In the end the only real factor in the stability of South Asia is Pakistan. If Pakistan is unable to contain the violence within its own borders I fear that entire part of the world will fall into an abyss. I don't know much about the current incarnation of Nawaz Sharif but it seems to me that he is aware of this blatantly obvious fact.

Reactions: Neo

Neo

I don't think the BJP will initiate any military conflicts with Pakistan. They haven't done so in the past and currently they seem far more interested in economic progress than military adventurism. However given that a large section of their voter base is urbanized, upwardly mobile and hypernationalistic, any BJP candidate vying for political office has to publicly engage in jingoism.
In the end the only real factor in the stability of South Asia is Pakistan. If Pakistan is unable to contain the violence within its own borders I fear that entire part of the world will fall into an abyss. I don't know much about the current incarnation of Nawaz Sharif but it seems to me that he is aware of this blatantly obvious fact.
There is growing mistrust between the Army and Nawaz and I am sure he won't last long. Army wants to eliminate militancy, insurgency and lawless situation in Karachi but Nawaz has no clear anti terrorism agenda. Instead he is selling the country to Arab terrorists. Army will not allow it.

We know BJP is being jingoistic and will not be able to deliver the promised economic wirkshafts
wunder if she goes to an expensive war with Pakistan. No one in Pakistan is affraid of Modi.

Pandora

Country flag
There is growing mistrust between the Army and Nawaz and I am sure he won't last long. Army wants to eliminate militancy, insurgency and lawless situation in Karachi but Nawaz has no clear anti terrorism agenda. Instead he is selling the country to Arab terrorists. Army will not allow it.

We know BJP is being jingoistic and will not be able to deliver the promised economic wirkshafts
wunder if she goes to an expensive war with Pakistan. No one in Pakistan is affraid of Modi.
Actully everyone is affraid in Pakistan,else you should not be replying in the middle of night.Thats show paksitan started having sleepless nights.

prohumanity

Country flag
All Pakis will have sleepless nights when their home grown terrorists gain control of their government and turn it into a sharia state with all Paki women in burkas, men with long beard and madrassas at every street corner. Neo,...get ready to grow beard and tell your girlfriend to buy a burka. Paki is on the path of self destruction..Modi don't have to do anything...just sit and watch..

Neo

Actully everyone is affraid in Pakistan,else you should not be replying in the middle of night.Thats show paksitan started having sleepless nights.
And you assume I live in Pakistan? :lol:

Neo

All Pakis will have sleepless nights when their home grown terrorists gain control of their government and turn it into a sharia state with all Paki women in burkas, men with long beard and madrassas at every street corner. Neo,...get ready to grow beard and tell your girlfriend to buy a burka. Paki is on the path of self destruction..Modi don't have to do anything...just sit and watch..
I don't blame you for these thoughts, afterall this is whar your media and politicians want you to believe.

And what will Modi do to your own country, ask me this question in a neutral and civilised forum of your choice and will tell you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles