Pakistan is the Origin Of Hate SMS against northeast people: Govt

techmaniac

Agreed....but buddy there are many highly sensitive areas, and extremist factions can use this environment. Hope you know how rumor tranmission happens and Mob Psychology.
cycle comes again to the political environment and their responsibilty towards the country.
Agreed with honest ppl, but there were honest people during Godhara etc but they were not given permission to take action.
i dont think any political party will like to be in such case again.( it will kick modis ambition of becoming pm.)

blank_quest

Country flag
Sometimes you don't have to fire a single bullet and win something. Heard of information warfare.....economic maneuvreres especially India's role in WB and ADB denying to fund Pakistan's projects.

We are using our economy as a weapon.

They will smuggle guns, missiles or do anything, they might be supplied valuable intelligence by Chinese through their spy satellites if war breaks out....

Expect the worst tactics which can be used. Even if its a proxy war.
India is not unaware!!:namaste:

Jim Street

Country flag
cycle comes again to the political environment and their responsibilty towards the country.

i dont think any political party will like to be in such case again.( it will kick modis ambition of becoming pm.)
Modi won't do it, I am stating an example where honest people are harassed for being honest and they can't do anything as his/her senior is corrupt.

Point is this exodus has shown that people are too emotional to be used by political parties or extremists. Censorship and control by media to avoid any information that may cause problem in other part of country, should be exercised.

I don't care who doctored those photos, what matter is how all hell broke loose suddenly. Is it the tip of the iceberg. It may be one of our major problem in recent years......

Is regionalism taking over nationalism ?

I don't understand why people are calling names to Pakistan. Do you expect them to play nice. Fight with ethics and morality ? They will use anything that can destabilize India ? If they have hand in this, the enemy agency did what it was supposed to do to protect their national interest. They have been our enemies since their inception.

The focus of nation should be how can an enemy country create chaos just with SMS and emails.....doesn't it show the weakness of social fabric....

Need of the hour is solution and counter measure to be taken for these plans....quick dissemination of real facts, tackling the rumors as soon as possible and new protocols for tackling emergency situation of this scale.

Last edited:

techmaniac

Modi won't do it, I am stating an example where honest people are harassed for being honest and they can't do anything as his/her senior is corrupt.

Point is this exodus has shown that people are too emotional to be used by political parties or extremists. Censorship and control by media to avoid any information that may cause problem in other part of country, should be exercised.

I don't care who doctored those photos, what matter is how all hell broke loose suddenly. Is it the tip of the iceberg. It may be one of our major problem in recent years......

Is regionalism taking over nationalism ?
i agree,ppl do get forced to be blind and deff.but now its not uncommon in our country to raise voice against corruption every baba is sitting on dharna
to take on government. its funny but do have a positive effect.

ppl here are emotional and blind followers too ,such things are expected .

regionalism, i would say one should visit our north east once atleast, their wont be any question after that.

blank_quest

Country flag
No need to answer with one liners.....if you have any argument or problem...simply ask.....:thumb:
am not giving arguments its something called right-footing of points ! ! visit the link and place yours

p.s. in today's global scenario Economic Clout matters only when your portfolio of factor goods are diversified and interwoven for leveraging at the time for projecting needed power shifting ! Security dimension can never be estimated only on the basis of intelligence gathering... when the real world scenario is so fast changing the intelligence gathering is just an addition to security basket. What matters is the implementation of plans and information and better pre-emptive perspective planning with better co-ordination and fast pace decision making.. our agencies lack it all!

Last edited:

Jim Street

Country flag
i agree,ppl do get forced to be blind and deff.but now its not uncommon in our country to raise voice against corruption every baba is sitting on dharna
to take on government. its funny but do have a positive effect.

ppl here are emotional and blind followers too ,such things are expected .

regionalism, i would say one should visit our north east once atleast, their wont be any question after that.
For regionalism, I am not talking about NE, but Maharashtra .and South....etc. In Rajasthan, people hate Biharis especially the poor people, as they work for way less pay than the locals. and there are many examples which may take this thread to another directions.

As for Baba and all, nothing is working, but the current generation has become relatively active in sense of politics and awareness of widespread corruption. This is not that hard to miss as govt. has drowned 3 lakh crore rupees.

Its upto the educated class of India and the middle class to do their role. These emotional and blind followers need rational people that's why previous mentioned class's role.

Situation require gradual change over few years....can't be done in few months...

Then only you can avoid such problems in future.

Last edited:

techmaniac

For regionalism, I am not talking about NE, but Maharashtra .and South....etc. In Rajasthan, people hate Biharis especially the poor people, as they work for way less pay than the locals. and there are many examples which may take this thread to another directions.
I agree their are internal differences but this the basis of standing for few political parties they cant deviate from them as they will loose their moral identity even after that i believe nationalism is not threatened by this.
As for Baba and all, nothing is working, but the current generation has become relatively active in sense of politics and awareness of widespread corruption. This is not that hard to miss as govt. has drowned 3 lakh crore rupees.
upa govt. corruption allegation list is long but how many gets certified in courts is a different issue.

Its upto the educated class of India and the middle class to do their role. These emotional and blind followers need rational people that's why previous mentioned class's role.

Situation require gradual change over few years....can't be done in few months...

Then only you can avoid such problems in future.
i agree.but its the responsibility for the current sane minded ppl to raise their voice too.

SLASH

A few months ago i used to keep getting call from Pakistani numbers saying that I have been selected for a lottery (Typical hoax call). The question is where do they get all our private information. They even knew my name. I thought all calls from Pakistan would be monitored. How did these messages get their way through the screening?

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Re: Pakisthan is the Origin Of Hate SMS against northeast people: Govt

can be possible.ISI is so !#@&^(^(. up that it can present their own sisters as ------------- in enemy state, hate SMS is small thing:laugh::lol::taunt1::taunt1:

where are you from

Last edited:

lcatejas

Another ping pong is started between India and pak....nothing will happen .. after all its pak...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
present GOI is no different from GOP .same dysfunctional at governance economy etc. and same is with the reactions from the societies of both the countries.
There is a BIG difference between GOI and GOP but you cant see the difference since you are brainwashed.

GOI is still strong enough to keep a civilian govt and not trampled under Army boots.Now see the situation in your motherland Pakistan. :lol:

Sikh_warrior

Professional
Northeast exodus: rogue SMSes traced to HuJI, Kerala group

Cyber security agencies have apparently detected the hand of radical groups, such as the Popular Front of India (PFI) in Kerala and Bangladesh-based Harkat-ul-Jehad al Islami (HuJI), while tracking SMSs that led to the exodus of Northeast people. They have been tracking SMSes — not all troublesome - from all sources. Of them, more than 60 million were sent on August 13 alone.

Cyber experts say it would be difficult to trace the route of these provocative text messages because hackers normally use third-party servers.

They also bounce the SMSs through several countries to avoid detection.

But they have been successful in detecting forwarding of bulk messages going viral from Bangladesh groups and PFI activists.

Some of the messages hold out communal threats of retribution for alleged atrocities on Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar, a community in the Arakan state linked with Bangladesh, traditionally backed by Islamist and jihadist groups, such as the HuJI.

The Arakan state, in west Myanmar, lies on the route for supplying guns to Northeast insurgents through Cox's Bazaar, in Chittagong in the past.

The HuJI, formed by former Bangladeshi jihadists who took part in the Afghan civil war, was involved in the attack on Sheikh Hasina, now Bangladesh PM, in 2004.

The agencies, monitoring Facebook and Twitter, are also examining the possible role of the Hindu radical groups and the underworld.

The PFI, under focus with the HuJI, is largely a Kerala-based outfit, and had a role in chopping off the hand of a professor for alleged blasphemy in 2010. It was formed on December 9, 2006, after merging the Karnataka Forum of Dignity and Tamil Nadu-based Manitha Neethi Pasarai.

In February 2009, the Citizen's Forum (Goa), Community Social and Education Society (Rajasthan), Nagrik Adhikar Surakasha Samiti (West Bengal), Lilong Social Forum (Manipur) and Andhra Pradesh-based Association of Social Justice were taken into its fold.

Inheriting the operational core of the banned Students Islamic Movement of India, the PFI has a cadre of 80,000 radicals, spread over Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh West Bengal and Manipur.

Even though home secretary Raj Singh has largely put the blame on Pakistan, experts are equally convinced of internal sabotage and are trying to find out who gained from the exodus.

Northeast exodus: rogue SMSes traced to HuJI, Kerala group - Hindustan Times

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
India's charges baseless, says Pakistan

Pakistan has rejected as "baseless and unfounded'' the Indian allegation that social media networking sites here were responsible for whipping up communal sentiments in India; triggering a panic exodus of people from the North-East from various cities.

While Interior Minister Rehman Malik said he had asked his Indian counterpart Sushil Kumar Shinde to provide evidence to back up the allegation, the Foreign Office was quoted by The News as describing the charge as baseless and detrimental to the effort to improve bilateral ties

Mr. Shinde had asked Mr. Malik on Sunday to rein in those elements in Pakistan who are allegedly trying to create trouble in India with fear-mongering on social networking websites. The two ministers spoke to each other when Mr. Malik called Mr. Shinde on Sunday to greet him on the occasion of Eid-ul Fitr.

"We totally reject these allegations and insinuations. They are totally baseless and unfounded. Such unsubstantiated statements are not very helpful in creating a conducive environment necessary for improving the relationship between our two countries,'' the Foreign Office spokesman told The News.

Maintaining that the tools of modern technology are not in the hands of a single person or capital, the spokesman further added that India was perhaps trying to "externalise'' a very serious problem by pointing fingers at Pakistan. This, he pointed out, would not help anyone in the long term.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Kerala is going to be a big headache in the future.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles