Pakistan is gift from Allah

bennedose

Sure if tht makes u happy... between i pay my respects to ur hindu women like jodha bai who married mughals...
Oh of course - I will convey your "respects" to Indian women. Since they know that Pakistanis are rapist marauders they will surely have a laugh at what you mean by "respect". Your post shows that your respect comes from ability to have sex with kafir women by marriage or outside of marriage depending on whether they convert of not, one of the prime conditions of Pakistaniyat and the state of mind of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

I hear Chennai Express is popular in Karachi. Its the men who stayed in India who get the Kafir women nowadays. Pakis are described by"apna haath Jagannath"

JBH22

Pakistan is a gift from Allah to Indians.
So true,Imagine if India had these lunatics we would have become another Somalia.

Jinnah & Allah please take the ilks like Owaisi who stayed back.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
what about KPK and PTI?

anyone of from those elite families?

very funny sometime the indians are

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
We also pay respects to your women, see below some money thrown to them and see how fast they undress

she's indian by origin

please post the pics of the pakistani Umpire (cricket) and the indian girl.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
300 is a more likely figure. 44 may be an old number although I have a list of names.

500 was an estimate of the "Pakistani establishment" reached by Stephen Cohen
what about KPK and PTI?

anyone of from those elite families?

very funny sometime the indians are

Re: 300 Families
They are Pakistan's elite, sometimes referred to as "300" extended families who own an estimated 45 per cent of Pakistan's cultivated land.Planting prosperity in Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Re: KPK Elites
In Swat, accounts from those who have fled now make clear that the Taliban seized control by pushing out about four dozen landlords who held the most power.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/17/world/asia/17pstan.html?pagewanted=all&_r=4&

Re:pTI Elites
Imran Khan - Chairman - Owns a 50 acres House in Islamabad. Elite Family of Mianwali.
Video of his house
Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi - Vice Chairman - Feudal Elite, Spiritual Leader, having thousands of devotees and thousands of acres of land

Makhdoom Javed Hashmi - Vice President - Feudal Elite, Spiritual Leader, having thousands of devotees and thousands of acres of land

Nawab Nadir Leghari - Sindh President - Feudal Elite, one of the largest landowners in Punjab

Prince Jam Qaim Ali - Vice President Sindh - From the legendary Jam Family

Jahangir Khan Tareen - Industrialist - Sugar Mill Owners

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

300 is a more likely figure. 44 may be an old number although I have a list of names.

500 was an estimate of the "Pakistani establishment" reached by Stephen Cohen
all Pakistani parliamentarians are wadera/landlords, you can calculate how many are them

SamwiseTheBrave

Pakistan is a gift to the Muslim Elite of Undivided India. Even today its 300 Landowning Elite, and Military Elite who rule Pakistan.
it would be a worthy exercise to have some sort of power index ranking of all the paki elite - kinda like a Paki Whos and Who and power influencers list. this would
make clearer the leverage and pressure points that can be applied in this pecking order.history teaches us many lessons on how to exploit the cracks and fissures of a feudalistic society like pakistan. i`m assuming the govt. intel agencies like IB and RAW already have something like this ? if not, i`m shocked they dont !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles