Pakistan company NESPAK to design Afghan dam

Decklander

kia Kahne

are you serious about this?
Do you have adequate knowledge of english? On multiple threads on this site I have told you that we will do it once again this year. Do you get it? Have you bought your survival equipment or not? We will do cloud seeding over Leh like we did in 2010 which will create a strong low pressure over POK resulting in very severe rains over J&K and Punjab with equally strong rains in Pak punjab and north Pakistan as they will fall in third quadrant of the cyclonic storm so created, resulting in overflow of our dams and giving us a perfect reason of "unforeseen events" to open our flood gates to flood Pakistan. We will do it this year again.

Pls remember my words again. wait for monsoons sometime around August/september we will do it.

datguy79

really?

You should be thankful to afghan pashtun Because of them supply through pak is continue to Afghanistan otherwise you guys will eat your own shit to survive
Oh please,

We don't need supply through Pakistan at all. We got central asia and Iran :D

One turn of the tap and you will resort to drinking your own piss! (see my insult is better because it is real)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh please,

We don't need supply through Pakistan at all. We got central asia and Iran :D

One turn of the tap and you will resort to drinking your own piss! (see my insult is better because it is real)
seems like your not a afghan.you know pashtu or dari?

Than who has stopped you to get your supplies through Iran(they dont give a Damn about you)
central Asia again will have access to water through gwadar

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Do you have adequate knowledge of english? On multiple threads on this site I have told you that we will do it once again this year. Do you get it? Have you bought your survival equipment or not? We will do cloud seeding over Leh like we did in 2010 which will create a strong low pressure over POK resulting in very severe rains over J&K and Punjab with equally strong rains in Pak punjab and north Pakistan as they will fall in third quadrant of the cyclonic storm so created, resulting in overflow of our dams and giving us a perfect reason of "unforeseen events" to open our flood gates to flood Pakistan. We will do it this year again.

Pls remember my words again. wait for monsoons sometime around August/september we will do it.
OMG!! now farhan will complain this to PA & imran khan. He will also advise them to use nasr:scared1:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

ok august/September are not that far.i will remind you than

beside this in war.we can hit All of your dam with babur having conventional warhead.

1500km range slcm as well a Lacm variant of babur already under development

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
God Save the Queen, ooops, Afghanistan!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

beside this in war.we can hit All of your dam with babur having conventional warhead.

Pakistan must hit the Bhakra Nangal Dam.

It will wash away Pakistan into the Arabian Sea!

End of story!

End of all Baburs, Ghaznavi, Samarkand or whatever fancy names they have borrowed from non Punjabi Pashtun people!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan must hit the Bhakra Nangal Dam.

It will wash away Pakistan into the Arabian Sea!

End of story!

End of all Baburs, Ghaznavi, Samarkand or whatever fancy names they have borrowed from non Punjabi Pashtun people!
i wish this was so easy

Pakistan is destined to exist forever

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i wish this was so easy

Pakistan is destined to exist forever
Well, if you are so cocksure that your Babur and Chaznavi will hit out dams, then Bhakra Nagal will wash way Pakistan.

If there is no Pakistan, then where are the fancy named North Korean missiles?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well, if you are so cocksure that your Babur and Chaznavi will hit out dams, then Bhakra Nagal will wash way Pakistan.

If there is no Pakistan, then where are the fancy named North Korean missiles?
babur will hit your dam and flood your own country

remember that zia warning in 87 was not Oly limited to humans in India but anything from India even air and water.

Under the context of zia warning India water cannot enter into pak on a offensive and destructive purpose.like no Indian troop has ever crossed an inch into pak since 87 aka since zia warning

hence zia warning is not only limited to living creature of Indian origin but anything that can be felt,smell and seen and yes occupy mass/volume

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Ha Ha Ha.....

Hit Wular Lake dam, Kishan Ganga dam, Baghliar dam, Bhakra, Madopur Barrage, Hussainwala etc so that Pakistan is fit for shipping by India.

Kayamat Aa Jaigi Miyan.... All grave in Pakistan except for khyber Pakhtoonkhwa and aprt os Balochistan will be under 100 ft water

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

remember that zia warning in 87 was not Oly limited to humans in India but anything from India even air and water.

Under the context of zia warning India water cannot enter into pak on a offensive and destructive purpose.like no Indian troop has ever crossed an inch into pak since 87 aka since zia warning

hence zia warning is not only limited to living creature of Indian origin but anything that can be felt,smell and seen and yes occupy mass/volume
Why do not you change your name to "Zia Warning 87"....

WMD

the insane ramblings of the :pig:ki ignorant fu*k r hysterical.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ha Ha Ha.....

Hit Wular Lake dam, Kishan Ganga dam, Baghliar dam, Bhakra, Madopur Barrage, Hussainwala etc so that Pakistan is fit for shipping by India.

Kayamat Aa Jaigi Miyan.... All grave in Pakistan except for khyber Pakhtoonkhwa and aprt os Balochistan will be under 100 ft water
we will not just hit the gates but the whole Damn dam and the water will not than flood into the river but rather into Indian villages

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Because i hate him alot
But you always keep threatening Indians in this forum with "Zia Warning" as if it is a fatwa from Hadith...

Let me tell you that Pakistan withdrew from Kargil because it had no missiles and no nucs. That is a confirmed inside story...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
we will not just hit the gates but the whole Damn dam and the water will not than flood into the river but rather into Indian villages
Ha Ha Ha...

You seem to be an innocent child....

Water follows its course and not your wishes...

Kabhi Paani Dekha Hai ??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Zia?

The moustachioed bucktoothed brigand who founded the terrorism that is plaguing the world?

What will happen if Bhakra Nangal breaks, well, you should ask in Pakistan those who know!

As far as inundating Pakistan, the Harike Headworks is adequate and that is why it has always been Pakistan's prime objective. It has always turned out to be a Headwork Too Far!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles