Pakistan asks Egypt for Morsi's immediate release

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Kaaba was built by king Vikramaditiya and he united arab tribes and taught them modern science which is directly from Rig Veda. I have given you the link and pls read it. You will know that whatever that afeemchi said was a direct reading of Rig Veda. Abrahm was born and lived in 1000BC,
Kaaba had 360 statues of Indian Gods and Goddesses of which three were of woman goddesses which used to bring in a very large amount of donations from Hindu caravans which passed that region.
So called dacoit Prophet had a problem with his own family about distribution of these donations and so he was thrashed and accepted pluralism of religions which he subsequently called the satanic verses. These verses were reproduced by that Indian for whom you have put a fatwa. He than ran away to join the dacoits of Arab world called Bedouins and became a full time dacoit.
This in short is the story of your so called prophet. I challange you to contradict me. I know islam better than you do even though I am brahmin.
may i know the source of your knowledge.?
Seem more like a propaganda

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Farhan,

May I ask who is Pakistan to interfere with Egypt's internal affairs?

Has Pakistan given aid or something that they have a lien to comment or is it that Egypt has bouyed up bankrupt Pakistan and so Pakistan is worried that the pipeline would dry up?
Most leading islamic state
founding member of OIC
Share similar not only religion but sect aswell.

And So on.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@Farhan,

May I ask who is Pakistan to interfere with Egypt's internal affairs?

Has Pakistan given aid or something that they have a lien to comment or is it that Egypt has bouyed up bankrupt Pakistan and so Pakistan is worried that the pipeline would dry up?
founding member of OIC

And So on...
I complete the "So on..."

Pakistan the killer of 3 million Muslim Bangladeshi.

Pakistan the killer of 100,000 Muslim Kashmiri.

Pakistan the killer of 50,000 Muslim Pakis.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Balochi.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Sindhi.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Shias.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Afgans.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Ahmedis.

Pakistan the killer of Christians.

Pakistan the killer of Hindus.

Pakistan the killer of Sikhs.

Pakistan is the Biggest Terrorist State of the World.

So we can see this Islamic State known as Pakistan is really a "leading..." state killing the MOST Muslims ever.

This so called fake "Islamic state" should be dismantled ASAP in as many countries as possible.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I complete the "So on..."

Pakistan the killer of 3 million Muslim Bangladeshi.

Pakistan the killer of 100,000 Muslim Kashmiri.

Pakistan the killer of 50,000 Muslim Pakis.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Balochi.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Sindhi.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Shias.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Afgans.

Pakistan the killer of Muslim Ahmedis.

Pakistan the killer of Christians.

Pakistan the killer of Hindus.

Pakistan the killer of Sikhs.

Pakistan is the Biggest Terrorist State of the World.

So we can see this Islamic State known as Pakistan is really a "leading..." state killing the MOST Muslims ever.

This so called fake "Islamic state" should be dismantled ASAP in as many countries as possible.
Those killed and raped in bangladesh were bengali hindu

Now go and cry

Courtesy a bangladeshi friend from bangladesh

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Actually I see YOU crying as YOU are a low breed convert who got raped and converted. :lol:

Courtesy Moguls who raped your ancestors.
Lol i can trace back my ancestors to afghanistan.

You were those under the Moghul.your ancestors were most probably the victim of our dear Mughal

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

You were those under the Moghul.your ancestors were most probably the victim of our dear Mughal
If you look back long enough you'll find that they were monkeys :troll:

Blackwater

founding member of OIC

And So on.
Most leading bank corrupt Islamic state

No value as member in OIC(no Kashmir support)

miss-used religion and sect as well

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Afgans were also converted. :rofl:

Now admit you are a low breed coward convert.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Afgans were also converted. :rofl:

Now admit you are a low breed coward convert.
Lol

Atleast they were not Hindu.Afghan were not convert but rather pashto was the religion of King saul aka the Qaid abdur rashid.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ farhaan......
Mosri kyon nahin.Acha chal ek meri side se pakarr

Mashhoor shayer Shoaib Akhatar apni Kitaab "Bhaangay Dara" Main farmata hay(Written for indians and specially like you)

K aye the tere dharr parr Hum Sawali Ban krr

Zalim tumne hi hazaar rupiya Mang lia

bennedose

Actually I see YOU crying as YOU are a low breed convert who got raped and converted. :lol:

Courtesy Moguls who raped your ancestors.
You know nothing about genetics then. But that's alright. Gene studies will not come to Pakistan for another 50 years. Pakistanis are tall and fair complexioned like Afghans. Afghans raped Pakistanis and created people who looked like them. Indians are short and dark skinned - so whose descendants are they? Since Pakistanis are a different race from Indians they certainly have not left behind any descendants in India, but their ancestors are in Afghanistan no?

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You know nothing about genetics then. But that's alright. Gene studies will not come to Pakistan for another 50 years. Pakistanis are tall and fair complexioned like Afghans. Afghans raped Pakistanis and created people who looked like them. Indians are short and dark skinned - so whose descendants are they? Since Pakistanis are a different race from Indians they certainly have not left behind any descendants in India, but their ancestors are in Afghanistan no?
pakistanis are not tall and fair

but we do are a different race than indians.Go read up independent Genetic studies reports.or else tell me i will post.

i had explained here with enough detail as to why indians and pakistanis never one same people neither under same flag.but different from the begining

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...emain-nuclear-long-india-remains-nuclear.html

bennedose

pakistanis are not tall and fair

but we do are a different race than indians.
I accept that. Indians are a different race because their mothers have not been made pregnant by your ancestors.

Otherwise they would have had Pakhanis such as yourself as ancestors and we would be admiring rapists as Pakistanis do. On the other hand, Afghans are your ancestors and they made your mothers pregnant. And the Pakistanis who are not tall and fair are descendants of short dark Indians who converted.

Not only do you know zero about genetics you know zero about simple rules of inheritance. But you are excused because you are Pakistani and I admire you because you can actually write. This is a big thing for a person from a nation of illiterate beggars

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I accept that. Indians are a different race because their mothers have not been made pregnant by your ancestors.

Otherwise they would have had Pakhanis such as yourself as ancestors and we would be admiring rapists as Pakistanis do. On the other hand, Afghans are your ancestors and they made your mothers pregnant. And the Pakistanis who are not tall and fair are descendants of short dark Indians who converted.

Not only do you know zero about genetics you know zero about simple rules of inheritance. But you are excused because you are Pakistani and I admire you because you can actually write.
do you have any source to support this?as i said earlier even those raped by Pak army in benagladesh were not muslims but hindu.
Yes our ancestors does had raped the hindus.but as said earlier.we need quality aswell.not a harami ko a hindu lady can become a muslim.

Islam prefer quality.we could had easily converted you on force during the past 1000 years of our empires.but we dont want 3rd rate people to be called muslims..

i know alot more than you about genetics.i had to deal with genes considering my profession

i will post later as to why pakistani and indians never were same people.why was one always a ruler and the other slave

bennedose

do you have any source to support this?as i said earlier even those raped by Pak army in benagladesh were not muslims but hindu.
Yes our ancestors does had raped the hindus.but as said earlier.we need quality aswell.not a harami ko a hindu lady can become a muslim.

Islam prefer quality.we could had easily converted you on force during the past 1000 years of our empires.but we dont want 3rd rate people to be called muslims..

i know alot more than you about genetics.i had to deal with genes considering my profession

i will post later as to why pakistani and indians never were same people.why was one always a ruler and the other slave
How naive and charming: ".i had to deal with genes considering my profession". Even A/C maintenance mechanics in semen banks for horses deal with genes as a profession so that means nothing.

Your ancestors did not leave children in India. That is why Indians are a different race. You have said it yourself. That means that no Pakistani could even get any Indian woman pregnant.

But short dark people of Pakistan are converts from India.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
How naive and charming: ".i had to deal with genes considering my profession". Even A/C maintenance mechanics in semen banks for horses deal with genes as a profession so that means nothing.
:rofl: :rofl:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Morsi kiya hamarai chachai ka putter lagta hai
Are Nahin, Tum Musalmanon Ke thekedar ho... aur Islam ke bhi thekadar ho....

Ye aur baat hai ki koi aisa maanata nahin...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles