Pakistan: A Superpower by 2050

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakistanis have a good sense of humor lol !!

The greatest strength of 170 million Pakistanis is their strong faith in religion, their glorious history, their culture, their beautiful geography, and their immense natural resources. The birth of Pakistan was the first step; for it to become a formidable force in the world is the ultimate objective of its birth. Much hope for the present and the future rests upon the steely will of the people. With "unity, faith, and discipline," the people and the leaders of Pakistan can transform the country to its fullest capabilities and superpower status.
their strong faith in religion
That is why they are begging everything from foods, money to arms and about to be declared a terrorist state. :rofl:

their glorious history
Yes! they attacked and lost all the wars they fought with India :lol:

their culture
Culture of terrorist training camps ! lol

The birth of Pakistan was the first step
From US to India everyone is crying for this unfortunate accident.

"unity, faith, and discipline,"
The most ridiculous statement ever :pound:
Unity = e.g. freedom struggle for Baluchistan, Sindh and more...
Faith = faith over terrorism, hundreds of terrorist training camps, in fact an undeclared Terrorist State soon to be declared.
discipline = 32+ years of military rule :pound: , people firing AK-47s in the roads, murdering hundreds Shias on the streets...

another fact = Pakistanis are no.1 in imagination !

agentperry

even this article showed over reliance of pakistan over its agrarian sector, a superpower first needs to step out of its feudal economy setup and then exert influence over worldly issues.
second though they have 100 million youngsters but instead of getting good education they are radicalized and fortunately those who are left are migrating to europe and america.
the informal economy in this article is said to have no ill-effect over the pakistani state but the actual effect is that the growth they maintained in 70s and 80s is reversed. govt facilities are eroded on continuous basis leading to grave dissatisfaction among the masses- eg is electricity crisis.

lastly no one can live their life just on the basis of bravado, but yeah on can surely kill time

SHURIDH

pak will be super power in 2050!!!!joke of the day.in 2050 i think. pakistan will be divide into 3 parts at least

panduranghari

Yes, Pakistan will be a superpower soon, after it has inducted its first super carrier and after it has send a man on the moon :lol:

Stop it now. Its too darn funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLASH

Pakistan does have a lot potential. There is no reason why the country cannot be a formidable power. It strategically well placed between oil and gas giants. Has vast fertile land, abundant water and other natural resources. Yet due to their medieval mindset they can never be successful. They will always be under productive and in efficient due to this mindset. What a waste!!!

sky

Thanks for the joke,i needed cheering up. Only the Pakistanis would dream of super power status when most of them are illiterate . The 100 million under 25's will either leave pukeland or stay poor ,who cares.

As for the huge wealth of pakistanis who live abroad,which can invest some there wishful thinking $500 billion back there,i can only say cleaning toilets and doing menial low paid work is hardly a ratan tata,or Lakshmi mittal,or mukesh ambani material.

In fact when people think of pakistanis they think poor,dumb,over emotional,uneducated,paranoid,religious extremist, but to hear the optimistic shit written in the wet dream of some retard pakistani only proves how deluded they are.

Joking apart when you see how thick the average puke is ,it's a god given miracle we don't have a north korea type regime there...

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Thanks for the joke,i needed cheering up. Only the Pakistanis would dream of super power status when most of them are illiterate . The 100 million under 25's will either leave pukeland or stay poor ,who cares.

As for the huge wealth of pakistanis who live abroad,which can invest some there wishful thinking $500 billion back there,i can only say cleaning toilets and doing menial low paid work is hardly a ratan tata,or Lakshmi mittal,or mukesh ambani material.

In fact when people think of pakistanis they think poor,dumb,over emotional,uneducated,paranoid,religious extremist, but to hear the optimistic shit written in the wet dream of some retard pakistani only proves how deluded they are.

Joking apart when you see how thick the average puke is ,it's a god given miracle we don't have a north korea type regime there...
there is also a dedicated thread for laal topi in entertainment section :happy: check it out

Shredder

Country flag
Shooperpower indeed!, Pakistani's delusion knows no bounds! And with ghazwa-e-hind they'll be getting a major chunk of India's territory guaranteeing them shooperpowerdom :lol:

Ahsan Bin Tufail

I could hardly imagine Pakistan emerging as the superpower in the near future. I am not thinking about materialistic point of view, as if only materials could have be the reason for control over human minds then Middle East unlike Germany or Japan would have a say in World affairs. Just thinking back in the past, morally and ethically, values like truth, discipline, hardwork, faith, knowledge, wisdom, creation and exploitation of opportunities, military prowess, peace, stable institutions, political influence and a stable system of consistent social justice for citizens and non-citizens etc, were the reasons behind the rise and sustainability of a global power. Pakistan lags far behind in all these parameters. Morally and ethically, it had to fulfill the promises made to God at the time of its creation. Let's see how those promises were fulfilled up till this point in time. Rampant corruption, illiteracy, lack of social justice and a system thereof, utterly corrupt incapable rulers who have neither shame nor pain for their nation and homeland, caste system, utterly corrupt financial system which is widening the gap between rich and the poor, gradual decline of all highly regarded human values and weak institutions are some of ways Pakistani nation pay back to God after getting independence.
But despite these hard realities and my own opinion about the dismal state of affairs in this piece of land called Pakistan, I not claiming to know even a bit about the future. Only GOD knows the future. I trust GOD for the good. I wish to see this world as a better place and would do whatever it takes to make it so in my own limited capacity. May GOD help us all.

Ashutosh Lokhande

But despite these hard realities and my own opinion about the dismal state of affairs in this piece of land called Pakistan, I not claiming to know even a bit about the future. Only GOD knows the future. I trust GOD for the good. I wish to see this world as a better place and would do whatever it takes to make it so in my own limited capacity. May GOD help us all.
No offence brother but this is the very reson why pak wont be the next super power.
I geniunly feel that pak has the capacity to be super power if they can instill education and tolerance in there masses and avoid differentiating individuals on basis of religion.

I feel pakistan must stop relying and helding god responsible for every wrong or good deed.
why is that you expect god to help you come out of difficulties. We must take responsibilty of our actions and strive hard to come out of difficulties. God will only morally support you but he wont clear the mess you created.
Using the term 'Inshallah' after every statement or action is kind of insulting to human race and its capabilties/abilities. God wont make world a better and safe place to live but we ourselves can. We should not wait or hope for god to come and save you. No its not gonna happen.

Offtopic:
I also strongly suggest you to watch a bollywood movie 'OMG' starring akshay kumar. I guess its available on youtube. I would like to know your views about that movie.

sydsnyper

Country flag
@Blackwater & @Neo - What happens if there is a fourth generation war (as prophesied by his analness zahil hamid).... can it slightly delay pakistan from being a super power in 200000050.....

Kshatriya87

Country flag
What are you laughing about people? Pakistan is already a superpower. At least Bilawal pappu seems to think so.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Every Nation should aspire to become Superpowers, including Pakistan.

Yet, given the manner in which Pakistan is more involved in destroying itself, politically, economically, sectarian internecine manner, is is obvious that it does not still possess the right environment that is conducive to engine a Nation to teh Superpower status.

Territorial size and human resources below 25 in no way can be the sole contributor to Superpower status.

Given the circumstances, Superpower status for Pakistan is door ast.

Notwithstanding, there is no harm in Pakistanis rejoicing in Wordsworth's poem - My hert Leaps Up and the famous lines there of -
MY heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began,
So is it now I am a man,
So be it when I shall grow old 5
Or let me die!
Rainbows bring joy, but they are an optical illusion that you can never hold and there is no pot at the end of a rainbow.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles