PAF JF-17 Thunder Crashed in Attock

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
they wanted to make record more then they wanted to make real fighter aircraft, just wait some more time their new chines engine will give 4 fighter for price of one decent fighter.
he also said

Tech Club President Zubair Sheikh, in his welcome note mentioned that the American ambassador had said that Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder aircraft project was more dangerous than atom bomb and they made utmost efforts to roll back this project. In the end Tech Society President, Dr Muhammad Sadiq, thanked the guest speakers, Engineers, Doctors and Professors who participated in the seminar.

hahahah :pound: pound:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
he also said

Tech Club President Zubair Sheikh, in his welcome note mentioned that the American ambassador had said that Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder aircraft project was more dangerous than atom bomb and they made utmost efforts to roll back this project. In the end Tech Society President, Dr Muhammad Sadiq, thanked the guest speakers, Engineers, Doctors and Professors who participated in the seminar.

hahahah :pound: pound:
Dangerous for Pakistani pilots ??? or public on ground ???

pashya001

Peace for the Fallen."©"©But one thing seemed curious to me. When a Sukoi 30 mki crashed and a pilot died, the thread in pdf was full of people buzzing, with 86 comments in it. Now a JF17 has crashed, like 7 people are noticing it. They dont even call it JF17, they call it a vintage trainer aircraft. I think they feel puppy shame talking about it. No, seriously!
"© "©Raste ka mal saste me milata hai"©I thing mig engines made for crashing only......"©

Neil

Country flag
why are pakistanis blaming the engine when the inquiry is not yet complete ??? that Russian engine is working fine with other aircrafts. Surely Pakistani are not admitting about cheap things on junk fighter.
saya bhai...they need a reason to protect their generals at rawalpindi for going for junks...just imagine if the reports come out about structural deficiency or something in JF PAF pilots morale will be crashing just like JF...

so from now on JF will only be used for 1 role- air to ground attack...n instead of wasting money on missile just use the planes...damn thats the worlds cheapest plane...

A.V.

The main cause for IAF mig crashes were faulty spares supply bought from the cheap market after russia failed to supply spares in the 90s , dont go by media reports of this that , by calling migs names we are just insulting one the best fighter planes ever designed and one that worked so defend our skies for over 4 decades.

So guys please speak with details when speaking about the migs in IAF and not be fooled by those paki comments elsewhere where they speak less substance and more jig dance.

Eiffe

What a sad news. If it was an older plane like the one Paracha was flying was, then it would have been OK. But this is a new plane
which will form the backbone of PAF. I think they need to review their training module.

Their pilots have already crashed 10 F-16 since induction which is their top fighter. Instead of commenting on IAF Mig 21 crashes they should look at their own house.

Blackwater

looks like same seat

BTW why no Pakistani in last pic ??? surely Pakistani has made contribution in Junk fighter right ???

looks like worn maruti zen seat with green belts lollllllllllll. It may be possible they were testing there ejection seat, like others, they too don't trust Chinese quality. More over the plane was free to them. They did't pay any peny for all those JF-17 blunder

Blackwater

SITUATION:

PILOT TO CONTROL TOWER. janab plane phas gaya control me nahi"

CONTROL TOWER: abbey yeah chinese maal ha chinese me bol (voice command control)

PILOT: Chi CHI cha WA wo chi chu cha ma ma ma ma . Janab chinki nahi manti------- To be cont

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Tech Club President Zubair Sheikh, in his welcome note mentioned that the American ambassador had said that Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder aircraft project was more dangerous than atom bomb
atom bomb?? Heard of "nukes" in general use .. pardon me but "atom bomb" sounds like some kids are talking about a Diwali cracker.
Sorry I don't mean to say atom bomb is technically the wrong term but practically non existent except among kids and desperadoes.
Its like instead of "taking a plane/ catching a flight" you say "I will come by aeroplane" :D

Regards,
Virendra

LTE-TDD

For some India brother: It is a strange thing, A country with famous reputation of down flighter (I think India was and is still the world recode keeper, how many flighter down 1000+??) are happily laugh others. Haha, go back check you recode before say anything here. By the way how many F22 had down so far?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
We are so sorry, this picture is actully good for your Mig, right? One JF-17 to 1000+ Mig? think using your brain then your bone, my dear br.
For some India brother: It is a strange thing, A country with famous reputation of down flighter (I think India was and is still the world recode keeper, how many flighter down 1000+??)

blueblood

The behavior of Indian members is appalling. You guys simply became the very thing you hated all along. They cheer for our crashes, that doesn't mean we should do the same.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
So whom are the Pukes gonna blame this one on..
I will put my money on Russian engines.

All this at the time when they are pitching it for exports, bad for business. Karma?
It is what it is. If they only lose one fighter a year it is an acceptable loss rate.

SHASH2K2

The behavior of Indian members is appalling. You guys simply became the very thing you hated all along. They cheer for our crashes, that doesn't mean we should do the same.

WTF is wrong with you people?
ok we will have one day moun vrat to mourn death os a pakistani Fighter pilot and loss of millions for them .
Happy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles