Now, demand for Scot-style referendum in Balochistan

Neo

Not just you but, you should teach your children and grand children and great grand children too to observe the day as Black day, as the it is unlikely that Kashmir will be independent and is also unlikely that you or your progeny will be able to feel the real change in ground situation.
India is an artificial state just like the former Soviet Union and Yugoslavia which were once more stable, wealthier and united than India. In post SU days no one would ever have dreamed of Crimea reuniting with mother Russia.
Hope you get my point.

In 1948 Kashmir was a disputed territory ( Pak's POV), East Pakistan was not but today? Should I say more?
And it continues to be disputed from international point.of view.
East Pakistan was a mistake, it should have been independant since day one. Except for religion there was nothing binding the two wings together.
If I look back, I am thankful to Indians for interfering at early stage and helping BD to get their independance from Pakistan. She would have seperated anyway, with or without your help.
In the aftermath it's you who's left with bigger headache, more than ten million BD illegals changing the demographics of Assam and fuelling insurgencies.
Well done India!

anupamsurey

Country flag
I can't change the dellusional mindset of Indians but I will certainly start to take them.seriously once Indian Independence Day is widely celebrated in Srinagar and Pakistan flag is no longer hoisted in parts of the disputed territory.
Untill then, I will observe 15th August as a Black Day just like the average Kashmiri.
well pakis must start with themselves and clear their delusion lest think of Indian delusion, did somebody said that kashmir was part of pakistan on 14 aug 1947 , did anyone said that even buluchistan was part of pakistan on 14 aug 1947...no it was the expansionist pakistan which attacke J&K, and Buluchistan. even more delusional is Parvez mussaraf telling indians to dont test the patience of paki army...as if 1947, 1965, 1972, 1998 was all indian armys fault. this is the hight of dillusion and please dont start with dillusion of pakis i may run short of my breath, dilusion is when a KAL KA BACCHA says that they will take KASHMIR BACK FROM INDIANS as if they ever had kashmir.
after all CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
well since islam forbits celebration of national days...it will be hard to find kasmiris celebrating independence day, and agony to that the paki flag and THE ISLAMIC FLAGS ARE exacltly Alike so i get the doubt that whether muslims unfurl the islamic flag or paki flag on Id and other islamic festivals.
average kashmiris dont celebrate 15 aug as a black day but certain pak ass lickers do and as i said they are just 100 of them and they are more likely to back off if Indians use force to disperse them.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Kashmir was peaceful till 86, I visited it personally . But when Hamid gull transfer afghan jihad on Kashmir things have changed
yes kashmir was peaceful in 80s, but except for the the border area and the srinagar was good to go too, because we used to go to picnic their (as i was in pathankot and chandigarh when i was a kid), then indian army's efforts paid off and kashmir became peaceful again, but still we harbor cancer in fom of yasin malik and his other sepratist bro. it was a good move by modi govt to cut their wings,,as those who donot have majority will not get a say in kashmir issue

anupamsurey

Country flag
India is an artificial state just like the former Soviet Union and Yugoslavia which were once more stable, wealthier and united than India. In post SU days no one would ever have dreamed of Crimea reuniting with mother Russia.
Hope you get my point.

East Pakistan was a mistake, it should have been independant since day one. Except for religion there was nothing binding the two wings together.
If I look back, I am thankful to Indians for interfering at early stage and helping BD to get their independance from Pakistan. She would have seperated anyway, with or without your help.
In the aftermath it's you who's left with bigger headache, more than ten million BD illegals changing the demographics of Assam and fuelling insurgencies.
Well done India!

dont you get it, in India, Indians are by choice not by force (unlike in soviet union), we may be from punjab, west bangal, tamilnadu, maharashtra etc, but we are indians, when a Indian goes out of the country he doesn't say that he is a punjabi or bengali he says that he is an Indian.

india is less likely to get broken than say pakistan is, becuase in India, every state has got a say in its affairs, where as we see paki punjabis domination and eating away shares of boloch, sindhis, etc.
so just do your study and then dare to call india and artificial state.

Blackwater

I can't change the dellusional mindset of Indians but I will certainly start to take them.seriously once Indian Independence Day is widely celebrated in Srinagar and Pakistan flag is no longer hoisted in parts of the disputed territory.
Untill then, I will observe 15th August as a Black Day just like the average Kashmiri.[/QUOTE]

kashmir is part of india ,you talk about independence of POK. u can continue to observe 15 aug as black day, better observe 365 days as black as something black happening in ur pakistan everday ,dekhi black day manate manate muh kala naho jai

ladder

Country flag
Hope you get my point.

Well done India!
Definitely, but unlikely Crimea, majority population of Kashmir is Kashmiri ( with it's own diversity) and not Pakistani, so your whole point is as good as things that are flushed down the toilet.

Crimea was re-merged in the first attempt by Russia but, there has been several attempts by Pakistan to provide armed assistance, but Kashmir stays on.

So, unlike what you are taught you are not as powerful as USSR ( you defeated USSR and thus it disintegrated..............yada......... yada), and you are no where close to Russia.
So, who will liberate Kashmir?

================

Definitely Kashmir is disputed, 1/3rd still remains under forcible occupation by Pakistan in utter disregard to international law.

Kashmir too, was a mistake, as there was no claim of Pakistan over Kashmir except religion.

Thus therefore, creation of Pakistan and thus the migration too can be dragged in here ( I don't wish to as we are already off-topic)

=================

Yes, India is a 'artificial' state as it was bifurcated artificially, to serve some vested interest. But, again nature hasn't created any nation state so, every modern state is artificial ( opposite of natural).

And all other things, you have written because you don't know the amount of refugee India had to absorb due to your genocide in East-Pakistan.
The influx of Bangladeshis is a separate thing. The dynamics are different.

But, there is a lot of influx of Pakistani Hindu and Sikhs who are coming into India as refugees as I speak. Hope you don't repeat your mistake ( East Pakistan mistake) as they even don't have the only thing common with you as you have earlier mentioned. ( Unlike E. Pakistani)

=================

And stop sending Mirpuries disguised as Kashmiris in International events, they are as much Kashmiri as people from Jammu and Ladakh are, if not less.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles