Not enough Comparison threads in DFI

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why are we not having enough This vs that Military comparisons in the DFI?

The first thing anyone searches in net is to compare the armed forces of the nations and the assets of the nations with the neighbor's assets and the assets in the own house. Atleast for top equipments like Arjun. LCA, Su 30 MKI, FGFA, Rafale, we should have these comparisons.

And we need the DFI technocrats commitment for those threads- specially P2P, Damian (sry if i had missed our others)etc.

And you can expect more member participation in those threads. The usual news thread are too rigid and boring.

Also it will attract more Paki members to our forum atleast for trolling:laugh: And we will have more opposing views( and more people to play around:D )

PS: Sry for starting a separate thread for this suggestion. I would like to know the fellow member's opinion here. That is why i started this thread.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
For example look at the top suggestions for Arjun tank, Pak FA, and Su 30mki in google

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We don't want Paki trolls and it's a forum policy to not engage in vs threads.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
We have found that such threads generally invite trolling and chest-thumping rather than constructive discussions.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We have found that such threads generally invite trolling and chest-thumping rather than constructive discussions.
Then be strict on those threads against trolling. Also, you will have more members and guests. Come on. Its the Human nature to compare yourself with the neighbors. Also, i have been searching for almost four years or so for those info and you will find it only in Fake indian forum and Puki forum. Is that what you want? Potential members flocking to your enemies?

indian_sukhoi

Unfortunately, doctor saab was right!!! ;P

Topic which compare military equip do increase views and interest. fanboys or technocrats type these kind of things in google to analyisis and compare.
Whenver the fanboys types in search engine
The more times DFI pops, the more members join.

I will come up with some topics in coming days. And i guarantee you guys that it would be constructive discussions.

Whereas, About the Pakistani members joining Indian forum for debate. Well, All these years debating in Indian Forums, I rarely seen a paki joining us for a debate.

Seriously, They dont have the balls to discuss in a sensible way. They know they will be rapped!! :taunt1:

They always prefer to stay with Pak and Middle east forums where they feel safe. Other than that, The best thing they could do is hack!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We don't want Paki trolls and it's a forum policy to not engage in vs threads.
Then you are Holding yourself Back.

That day Dr.Somnath999 opened a thread for comparing LCA and JF17 but it got moved to LCA. Thats what i am talking about. We will have more forum members to debate (TROLL :heh:) with. Eventually, it they might become more than just trollers:D.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@yb @CF As I told Mad Indian last night, we can do a rethink on this rule. The policy of banning this vs that was enforced in 2009.

If this vs that threads turn out to be enlightening, engaging or entertaining :)P) then I don't mind them.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Jab boss bolta hai to sub hukum ka palan karte hai!!

Naujavano, toot pado!!!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Jab boss bolta hai to sub hukum ka palan karte hai!!

Naujavano, toot pado!!!!
Please don't put out false info to embarrass me yb. If the staff deems it fit so be it, I just voiced my opinion. :namaste:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
But MODs please lets not have have LCA vs junk JF thread. Its like comparing hard beaten shined Diamond(lCA) with some molded plastic.

Koovie

Why are we not having enough This vs that Military comparisons in the DFI?

The first thing anyone searches in net is to compare the armed forces of the nations and the assets of the nations with the neighbor's assets and the assets in the own house. Atleast for top equipments like Arjun. LCA, Su 30 MKI, FGFA, Rafale, we should have these comparisons.

And we need the DFI technocrats commitment for those threads- specially P2P, Damian (sry if i had missed our others)etc.

And you can expect more member participation in those threads. The usual news thread are too rigid and boring.

Also it will attract more Paki members to our forum atleast for trolling:laugh: And we will have more opposing views( and more people to play around:D )

PS: Sry for starting a separate thread for this suggestion. I would like to know the fellow member's opinion here. That is why i started this thread.

The missing of such idiotic, pointless, racist and trollinfected threads is the main difference between DFI and a famous pakistani forum

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The missing of such idiotic, pointless, racist and trollinfected threads is the main difference between DFI and a famous pakistani forum
dude, come on. The point of having LCA, Arjun, Su30s is to face chinese and pakis. What better than to compare with those equipment? We can also discuss the strategies and tactics involved no? And moreover, we have the mods, who can edit out the troll posts and racist posts. Without these, comparisons, the threads on those look kind of dry.

We have to learn from everyone. If some has some thing better, its not wrong to follow it, if it suits us better too:)

also in those VS threads, member participation will be much more than what it is now. Fanboys will obviously want to add more in favour of their favourite stuff, if it is pitted against their rival.

p2prada

The problem with vs thread is that it starts off well and then turns into a dick measuring contest. Then infractions and bans are issued followed by closure of the thread.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Please don't put out false info to embarrass me yb. If the staff deems it fit so be it, I just voiced my opinion. :namaste:
;) matter already up for staff discussion :D

Global Defence

Articles