News of the WS-15!

SexyChineseLady

Don't you get it? This account itself has been created to push forth chinese propaganda and try to downplay Indians. That's all there is to it.

And this bitch is so stupid to even believe that her posts aren't showing it.
If I wanted to "downplay" Indians I would do it in other parts of the forum.

This is the China Watch and you Indians are the ones coming here and using racist stereotypes against chinese people and then get upset at pictures and news showing otherwise.

armyofhind

Country flag
If I wanted to "downplay" Indians I would do it in other parts of the forum.

This is the China Watch and you Indians are the ones coming here and using racist stereotypes against chinese people and then get upset at pictures and news showing otherwise.
Haha. Lol. Good attempt by a chinese monkey at humour. Good by your standards but pathetic by acceptable ones.

As for trying to downplay Indians in other threads, I DARE you to try if you have the balls kiddo. You'll be banged up left right and centre here if you do so.

Also remember that the China watch here is meant for INDIANS here. Its an INDIAN defence forum. nobody invited your yellow ass to come and post here. So stop being such a pussy and victimizing yourself.

As for news and articles proving otherwise like you claim, Thats a load of bullshit.
Till date you havent posted a news article which claims that chinese have developed something original and doesnt come from a chinese source.
While I have posted so many links quoting quite the opposite and giving proof as to how the chinese have only managed to copy tech which other nations have developed and perfected.
Now obviously, If you keep up to the very chinese habit of lying through your teeth claiming tech as your own, then you will be called out and exposed.
This isnt China kid. Theres no politburo to control the masses here. Only free people with free will.

SexyChineseLady

Oh so the China Watch here is just so the Indians can insult Chinese people with racial stereotype? Chinese people are not allowed to post anything positive in reply because it would hurt your feelings being so far behind?

All I posted are news and pictures. If you feel insulted by chinese progress you should not read anything here. Better yet, remove the China Watch entirely so I won't have a reason to post here at all. Unlike Indians, I won't go to an Indian thread to denigrate Indian successes (in fact, I don't know what they are!)

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
China has the head start in defense industry. We will catch up with time as our economy and research budget is expanding eventually. Daily I post a lot about such developments by India. But India will take at least 15- years or more to play in the league of great powers like USA, Russia or China but given pace of growth, we will.:namaste:
because it would hurt your feelings being so far behind?
Though, I'm not involved in this d!ck measuring trolling contest, China has advantage in metallurgy over India and produces much more Rhenium than us which is an efficient compenent.

Just an update for HTFE-25 Aircraft Engine; (India).
Enough to power Indian Aircrafts but may be demanding some changes in aircraft design.

So, these are the pictures of Indian Engine.

Check out the main thread in Indian Air Force Section. I will create one for MANIK too.:)

Any update on WS-20 by the way?

armyofhind

Country flag
Oh so the China Watch here is just so the Indians can insult Chinese people with racial stereotype? Chinese people are not allowed to post anything positive in reply because it would hurt your feelings being so far behind?

All I posted are news and pictures. If you feel insulted by chinese progress you should not read anything here. Better yet, remove the China Watch entirely so I won't have a reason to post here at all. Unlike Indians, I won't go to an Indian thread to denigrate Indian successes (in fact, I don't know what they are!)
Kiddo, even right now youre trying to troll.
You posting pictures and articles is fine, no problem with that. Dont try to troll though.
There is a lot of difference between India and China. You are a communist country, we're a democratic one.

Moreover, what youre posting as your "successes" is reverse engineering existing technology. Many times without a license from the patent holder. You should be ashamed of yourself rather than bragging about it. LOL.
Doesnt the politburo teach you monkeys basic manners even?

SexyChineseLady

You have a strange idea of trolling. How can I "troll" in a Chinese thread?

It is you Indians who come here using racial stereotypes because you are jealous.

BTW, more Chinese travel outbound than any other country in the world. And spend more money than other group of tourists. Nothing could be freer than being able to travel and spend :)

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

@TechStyle, very happy for your 25kn htfe-25!

There is a new variant of the WS-10, the WS-10G -- around 150kn, that is currently in the works for the upgrade of the J-11 fleet. It is reportedly on the J-11D already.

It will be fun to see what those will power in the future! :clap2:

Last edited:

armyofhind

Country flag
You have a strange idea of trolling. How can I "troll" in a Chinese thread?

It is you Indians who come here using racial stereotypes because you are jealous.
Nobody was saying anything till you started trolling kiddo.
The fact of tha matter is that you're continuously attempting to disparage Indians by trying to glorify your attempts at reverse engineering.
Pretty pathetic to say the least.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@TechStyle, very happy for your 25kn htfe-25!

There is a new variant of the WS-10, the WS-10G -- around 150kn, that is currently in the works for the upgrade of the J-11 fleet. It is reportedly on the J-11D already.

It will be fun to see what those will power in the future! :clap2:
Ma'am I asked for news on WS-20!
On Chinese forum, nobody knows.:confused1:

SexyChineseLady

The fact of tha matter is that you're continuously attempting to disparage Indians by trying to glorify your attempts at reverse engineering.
No you Indians are always trying to disparage Chinese by calling everything "reverse engineering" which is silly and sour grapes.

China trades many times more with advanced nations that you claim we are copying. If that is true, they could simply embargo China. and trade drops. But that is not true so trade in China is still largest in the world, sorry.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No you Indians are always trying to disparage Chinese by calling everything "reverse engineering" which is silly and sour grapes.

China trades many times more with advanced nations that claim we are copying. If that we true, they could simply embargo China. But that is not true. Sorry
I don't guess any issue in copying must be there.
Westerners copied many eastern things in formative years. Why can't we repeat that?
:china::india:

China filed 9000+ patents in USTPO last year (India at 3500, not very high but still okay and not called low score), so obviously even copying isn't easy and needs technical expertise. Even India has also copied many things to initiate projects and then, processed them itself.

I can give a number of proofs and photos to prove in a minute that China copies.
China
AVIC 312E:

EU

Eurocopter MH65C:

From military assets to civilians, cars to bike, I have a lot but,

Honestly, it's enough to feel jealous. You can copy and get everything.

Wouldn't be Indian Members wishing that if India could also copy like China, like I'm wishing?:biggrin2:

I see China as a role model and want to copy everything for India like China.:biggrin2:

armyofhind

Country flag
I don't guess any issue in copying must be there.
Westerners copied many eastern things in formative years. Why can't we repeat that?
:china::india:

China filed 9000+ patents in USTPO last year (India at 3500, not very high but still okay and not called low score), so obviously even copying isn't easy and needs technical expertise. Even India has also copied many things to initiate projects and then, processed them itself.

I can give a number of proofs and photos to prove in a minute that China copies.
China
AVIC 312E:

EU

Eurocopter MH65C:

From military assets to civilians, cars to bike, I have a lot but,

Honestly, it's enough to feel jealous. You can copy and get everything.

Wouldn't be Indian Members wishing that if India could also copy like China, like I'm wishing?:biggrin2:

I see China as a role model and want to copy everything for India like China.:biggrin2:
Better to develop our own rather than copy a design from someone else.
When you copy, you end up copying the inherent design flaws.
Or it could be that the platform being copied isn't suited to your own industrial base.
Case in point, Z-10. Copied from the Apache, but fitted with an underpowered engine. So basically just a lumbering toaster at high altitudes.

On the contrary, LCH. Designed from the ground up as a new platform. Built for high altitudes. Himalayan sportscar.
I hope you get my point.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Own designing is good but not always. Otherwise, good luck in researching two hundred years like Western world and Japan did.
ISRO got initial support from Soviets and Germans.

armyofhind

Country flag
Own designing is good but not always. Otherwise, good luck in researching two hundred years like Western world and Japan did.
ISRO got initial support from Soviets and Germans.
Yes of course.
But subsequently we have developed one of the most successful AND cost effective space programmes anywhere in the world.
And that is on our own merit. No one else's.

So see the benefits of indigenous development?

And until now, R & D especially in weapons tech wasn't given much emphasis by the previous Khangress.
The reasons for that are multifarious.
But give this gov some more years in power, and I see the R&D taking some significant leaps ahead.

IndianHawk

Country flag
When you copy, you end up copying the inherent design flaws.
Or it could be that the platform being copied isn't suited to your own industrial base.
Case in point, Z-10. Copied from the Apache, but fitted with an underpowered engine. So basically just a lumbering toaster at high altitudes.

On the contrary, LCH. Designed from the ground up as a new platform. Built for high altitudes. Himalayan sportscar.
I hope you get my point.
Of course but that comes with a penalty of time and costs. Meanwhile you have to compromise with operational requirements.

So we need to develop and design genuinely for our future needs but for the present ones we can copy certain things to produce cheap operational alternative.

But we go out and buy expensive foreign platforms with negligible ToT .
That money must go to indigenous RnD .

So both things need to work in a complementary manner.

And there is nothing wrong in copying when America is hell bent on patenting Haldi and tulsi.:devil:

SexyChineseLady

China filed 9000+ patents in USTPO last year (India at 3500, not very high but still okay and not called low score), so obviously even copying isn't easy and needs technical expertise.
Exactly. You can't "copy" a plane. You have to build it.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Eurocopter has many projects and many ToT (transfers of technology) with China. The 312E is simply a Chinese built version approved by Eurocopter.

All this talk of copy this, copy that is silly. You need an industrial base to make an airplane. There is no way of getting around that.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Indian members, can you post photos of your engine test platform?

You can't really have an indigenous engine program without one.

Can't wait to see some pictures!
This is why you're trolling. You post pictures of Chinese hardware in the Chinese section which is welcome but then you taunt Indians about how they don't have anything to show and condescendingly ask for pictures. Then the whole thread goes to gutter with racial abuses from Indian side and continued mocking from yours. Please refrain from doing this again, I will report you to the mods as well.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles