Most expensive Chinese movie "Flowers of War" flops spectacularly in the US

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok assume he's not French. Why are you assuming he's Indian. It is because of your subconscious (or conscious) dislike of India. Anyway Happy Chinese New Year.
We should ask the fake person where is he from.

niharjhatn

Ok assume he's not French. Why are you assuming he's Indian. It is because of your subconscious (or conscious) dislike of India. Anyway Happy Chinese New Year.
Yes indeed, gong xi fa cai! :D

LOL wasn't nimo recently accusing niceguy of being an Indian poster pretending to be Chinese?

Seems like the circle of life continues :D

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes indeed, gong xi fa cai! :D

LOL wasn't nimo recently accusing niceguy of being an Indian poster pretending to be Chinese?

Seems like the circle of life continues :D
Well, I never did that.

I will take any member who has the courage to put on a Chinese flag in this forum as a genuine Chinese, unless I can prove otherwise.

amoy

Frankly I'd rather watch a bollywood than a Chinese directed movie these years :cool2: Zhang Yimou is no longer a guarantee of box office... I'd prefer an truly entertaining one to something 'heavy' (like Massacre) which China's director often failed to deliver of quality.

By the way Chinese KMT army performed terribly bad in the war, esp. defence of Nanjing. That's why Zhang had to resort to "flowers of war":shocked:

Of course there're some people worthy of mention in the catastrophe >> John Rabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iamanidiot

My favorite Chinese Movies

1)Infernal affairs
2)Red Cliff
3)House of Daggers
4)Jackie Chan's movies(all)

Iamanidiot

The Chinese role in WW-2 was epic bad.The KMT and Mao were in a slugfest and the common chinese civilians were thrown to the Japanese wolves.In Hong Kong thanks to a lot of Sikh blood spilt the Chinese were safe there.Dittoo in South-east asia a lot of Indian blood was spilt to save the natives there.Overall Indian blood protected more Chinese than the KMT or CCP

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Chinese role in WW-2 was epic bad.The KMT and Mao were in a slugfest and the common chinese civilians were thrown to the Japanese wolves.In Hong Kong thanks to a lot of Sikh blood spilt the Chinese were safe there.Dittoo in South-east asia a lot of Indian blood was spilt to save the natives there.Overall Indian blood protected more Chinese than the KMT or CCP
What a joke.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Chini failed to copy plot again:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

WHY don't they show this movie in pakistan. After all, Chinese is second official language of that country. and pakis hate like bollywood :laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:
Seriously, who cares about this??

Who the hell cares if a Chinese movie flops or not?

niharjhatn

Well, I never did that.

I will take any member who has the courage to put on a Chinese flag in this forum as a genuine Chinese, unless I can prove otherwise.
Ah sorry, it was not you, but mylegend, forgive me!
Nice guy, I'm just curious? You put your flag as Chinese. However, you never reference any chinese source and you did not response to any Chinese language message I send you. I renew my suspicion that you are an Indian that pretending yourself as Chinese.
http://defenceforumindia.com/china/30894-china-curfew-sichuan-11-tibetans-die-police.html

Post #15

Seems like everyone is just concerned about pulling the rug from under each other's feet....

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
then how many jap did indian kill?
how many jap killed by KMT?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If its a hit in China, why bother ?
With such a massive population that can be ordered to see the Rape of Nanking,, the movie should be a runaway hit!

Raking in millions of yuans!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
then how many jap did indian kill?
how many jap killed by KMT?
Well to be frank, in WWII, where the Chinese was floundering confused inspite of Vinegar Joe and the Hump supply, the Indian Army was racing through Myanmar and SE Asia.

How many Japanese were killed by the Indian Army, why don't you check it out rather than showing abject ignorance?!

It is well documented, though in a language you may find it hard to comprehend - English.

I say so since I find you failing to comprehend the various posts out here written in very simple English!

Defcon 1

Country flag
I don't understand what is the point of making fun of China if one of their movies has flopped.......Shame on you guys......Did you forget that our own Shahrukh Khan made a very stupid movie just very recently......I apologize to all the Chinese members on this forum on behalf of my compatriots.......

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
well , just show me the number.

Well to be frank, in WWII, where the Chinese was floundering confused inspite of Vinegar Joe and the Hump supply, the Indian Army was racing through Myanmar and SE Asia.

How many Japanese were killed by the Indian Army, why don't you check it out rather than showing abject ignorance?!

It is well documented, though in a language you may find it hard to comprehend - English.

I say so since I find you failing to comprehend the various posts out here written in very simple English!

Global Defence

Articles