Moral Police stalking girls in Kasargod

Galaxy

Country flag
Moral Police stalking girls in Kasargod

06 Feb 2012

KASARGOD : Kasargod is being steadily 'talibanised' as Muslim girls are warned against talking to boys of other religions.A student studying at the LBS Engineering College here was severely beaten up on Saturday night when he came to the railway station to see off a classmate of his, a Muslim girl, who was to attend an interview in Ernakulam for her final year project work.

The boy, who had tea at a restaurant near the mofussil bus stand along with the girl, was followed by nearly 50 youths in motorbikes to the railway station where he was abducted. He was severely beaten up at an undisclosed place and was later let off.

The girl was questioned by the 50-member gang who did not allow her to board the train. When the railway police and some passengers interrupted, they attacked the passengers also. However, when more policemen arrived the youths ran away from the scene. The girl was then sent to Ernakulam in another train.

A few days ago, a youth was abducted from the venue of the Kasargod Mahotsav and was severely assaulted for talking to a Muslim girl. A man who directed a Muslim woman to the KSRTC bus stand was also severely beaten up.

In yet another incident, two youths who came in a motorbike questioned a Muslim girl as she was walking along with her father.

According to sources, youths are moving about in motorbikes and frequenting restaurants, hospitals, bus stands and railway station to find out whether Muslim girls are talking to boys of other religions.

Sources also said that the activists of the Indian Union Muslim League and the NDF were jointly planning the moral policing in Kasargod. It is alleged that the police took no action though the victims lodged complaints.

Moral Police stalking girls in Kasargod | | | The New Indian Express

SpArK

SORCERER
I hope this get reported in mainstream local medias .. Usually these are suppressed by the minority owned newspaper giants on a mutual agreement.

Kasargod, Calicut and North Kerala indeed is changing its demographics and the culture, which is alarming.

Love Jihad and now moral policing... these groups needs some serious whipping in the a$$ and it has to happen fast before it too late.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ Hmm, I heard something very similar from one of my friends in Kozikhode :tsk:

This is what happens when states are given to commies for too long to rule. :tsk:

SpArK

SORCERER
^^ Hmm, I heard something very similar from one of my friends in Kozikhode :tsk:

This is what happens when states are given to commies for too long to rule. :tsk:
Commies never ruled more than 5 years.. its alternate in every 5 years since creation of state.

These IUML is part of the ruling coalition of Congress, not commies...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
They should team up with sena moral police teams...then they'd be more effective.

Allright seriously....throw a lathi or two on them and straighten them out.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Guys talking with boys is OK, but having sex in the open public gardens is very awkward for the people in the park. India is being led to a cultural trap by the foreign culture to spoil the culture of India and its people.

KS

Bye bye DFI
They should team up with sena moral police teams...then they'd be more effective.
Yeah rite. Bring in the "I-am-going-to-be-politically-correct-apologist" statement by bringing in the Sena.

Do you even know what the Sena ppl did ? They did not whip or lash anyone. They caught the couples and called their parents or made them tie Rakhi.LOL... Thats it.

Now try to discuss the Talibanization of Kerala by these Islamic thugs, which is the topic of this thread.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

Allright seriously....throw a lathi or two on them and straighten them out.
Just because your love life is a total fail does not mean you impose your frustration on others. Not that my love life was great either but its not my business to enforce moral laws on others.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yeah rite. Bring in the "I-am-going-to-be-politically-correct-apologist" statement by bringing in the Sena.

Do you even know what the Sena ppl did ? They did not whip or lash anyone. They caught the couples and called their parents or made them tie Rakhi.LOL... Thats it.

Now try to discuss the Talibanization of Kerala by these Islamic thugs, which is the topic of this thread.
And what about then they beat up couples in a pub ?

Both groups should be taken to task....i dont care who is better or worse because at the end of the day neither have any business to tell anyone who they can talk to or not.

KS

Bye bye DFI

Both groups should be taken to task....i dont care who is better or worse because at the end of the day neither have any business to tell anyone who they can talk to or not.
Oh you were talking about that Sene....I thought about Sena.

Werent opink chuddies sent to them..? Lets see the reaction here.

Galaxy

Country flag

But they didn't beat a boy who were from other religion. They do sometime which is against the culture as per their own definition which i still condemn, But nevertheless it's totally different and not comparable. Stick with topic.

They don't beat boys who talk to Hindus Girls. This shameless thing can be done by Islamist bigot only as mentioned in article.

I am no surprised with Talbinzation word used in article, as Muslims population is increased rapidly there and demography is changing.

ganesh177

Country flag
Reading first few lines i was like it must be from pak/afghan.
Googling kasorgod, i realised the horror, its in india, and one of the most educated state of india.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles