Modi visiting Pak a good idea?

Shirman

Country flag
Well Modi is Master at playing mind games and Pakistan is master in Jihadi Strikes and Backstabbing let’s wait and watch the two masters of south Asia as for me it will be fun to see Nawaz Sharif’s Usman and Abdul Cooks and Bawarchis preparing Vegetarian Mughalai (yeah i know it sounds funny and tortuous at the same time)Pakistani dishes for their favourite “Hindu Baniya” Guest....lol Their very own Barelvi Momin in Delhi since 2004-2014 has given them Jack Sh*t or should i say Chacha Salman ka Thullu so expectations from Kaffir Hindu Baniya is like raising an Easter bunny from universal infinity’s black hole. (Hope people don’t rate my Paki Mentality language here)On a serious note i see Deobandi and Muslim Bjp lobby especially M.J. Akbar’s (i know he's Kashmiri Shia) print all over this plan and proposal i remember he used to write earlier for Dawn Pakistani newspaper Blogs section /column from India so lets see........

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Firstly, Pakistani ruling class don't have guts to harm Indian PM on its soil and risk all out war.
But more importantly, in such situations Pakistani elites would be terrified at the thought of being ridiculed in front of leaders of neighborhood countries. They care more about their personal image and show off more than anything else.
Anyway by the time of actually visit, who knows what excuse Pakistan may provide for cancellation of visit.

prohumanity

Country flag
I have full confidence in India's military capacity. PM Modi can be safe anywhere on this planet due to our great security forces. Leaders don't need to fear as fear sends a wrong message to terrorists.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Firstly, Pakistani ruling class don't have guts to harm Indian PM on its soil and risk all out war.
But more importantly, in such situations Pakistani elites would be terrified at the thought of being ridiculed in front of leaders of neighborhood countries. They care more about their personal image and show off more than anything else.
Anyway by the time of actually visit, who knows what excuse Pakistan may provide for cancellation of visit.
And terrorist attack on the Army school, where the elites' students study is not bad on the image of the Pakistani elites or Pakistan. Thats why it happened?:sarcastic:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I wish I could invent a drug to specifically destroy the traitorous bleed heart scum in the planet. World would be a much better place without their brain farts

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well, I was being sarcastic. I am sure Modi doesn't have a death-wish. However, he appears to disregard the general hatred among every single Porki for him, which know no bounds! I would not be surprised if there would be hundreds lining up for the opportunity to kill him in some suicidal attack. And, Pakistani security apparatus is a joke that we all know. It is not seeded with terrorist-sympathiser, but is a terrorist organisation in itself.

India obviously will not be carrying the army security for the PM as Paki will not allow it. So, onl;y option is trusting pakis, and who with a single living braincell does that?
I am actually disappointed that the fate of the nation hangs on the pakis. Modi wants to reach kailash earlier than normal people it seems

But hey on the bright side, if something does happen, hopefully we can use it as an excuse for an allout war on Pakis?

sukhish

see even modi had to start talking to pakistan, being in the opposition is one thing running a country as a PM is completely another. complete 180 reversal., good luck with that meeting

sukhish

i'am not a bit concerned about the meeting, but the fact that he is going there at all ? what transpired this I don't know it seems every head of state is slowly but surely visiting that country and it is being slowly coming back to normalcy. why such a hurry in accepting an invitation ? he could have waited longer

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Makes little sense, the Pakis are already backtracking on everything. He should send someone lower like Sushma to the SAARC and be done with it.

By visiting himself, he is signaling that Pak is safe for world leaders, we should be doing the exact opposite. I know there must have been a lot of pressure from various countries, but I don't think this was well thought out.

Now that the Pakis are backtracking as expected, lets see the Indian response. This will demonstrate if we were prepared or taken by surprise as with the Chinese vote on Lakhvi.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Calm down everyone. If ISI sponsored terrorists do kidnap Modi and kill him in the next 2016 SAARC summit in Pakistan then it would be a great opportunity for India to take back POK and end this conflict. Am I right???? :confused1:

Sylex21

Any harm to Modi while he is in Pakistan is going to hurt the Pakistanis as much as India. They have a vested interest in his security. Modi will go to Pakistan and take insane security measures, not going out much or visiting the public. The trip will probably be short, he will stay indoors and then quickly leave, while gaining full credit for the event.

There are several reasons why he must and should go. It will make India appear strong. "No matter how much you hate Modi, India is so powerful you can't touch him even in Pakistan", will be the image projected after the trip. Second, India is pretty much obligated after the Pakistani PM visited Modi's inauguration, or we look bad.

Any conspiracy plots are ridiculous. The Pakistani people actually in power would attack him in a way they wouldn't be solely responsible, if they wanted to. People in power in Pakistan don't care about Modi, as he will just be replaced by a guy with similar views next. In fact a Modi assassination would just make the BJP even stronger and garner world support.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Any harm to Modi while he is in Pakistan is going to hurt the Pakistanis as much as India. They have a vested interest in his security. Modi will go to Pakistan and take insane security measures, not going out much or visiting the public. The trip will probably be short, he will stay indoors and then quickly leave, while gaining full credit for the event.

There are several reasons why he must and should go. It will make India appear strong. "No matter how much you hate Modi, India is so powerful you can't touch him even in Pakistan", will be the image projected after the trip. Second, India is pretty much obligated after the Pakistani PM visited Modi's inauguration, or we look bad.

Any conspiracy plots are ridiculous. The Pakistani people actually in power would attack him in a way they wouldn't be solely responsible, if they wanted to. People in power in Pakistan don't care about Modi, as he will just be replaced by a guy with similar views next. In fact a Modi assassination would just make the BJP even stronger and garner world support.
It only projects Modi as a "brave person" when he enters that shithole and does nothing for India wrt show of strength. To be brief, the cons far outweigh the pros. I dont want my PM to take the risk of going to Pakistan.

Of course, if India was a country like USA, which has balls to punish Pakis , then it is a different matter altogether.

sukhish

how come they are allowing Pakistan to frame the dialogue contents. I do not know what has been achieved and Iam sure some people will make this as a master stroke by PM modi. first cancel talks and then all of a sudden start them again

anoop_mig25

Country flag
see even modi had to start talking to pakistan, being in the opposition is one thing running a country as a PM is completely another. complete 180 reversal., good luck with that meeting

Whats point of talking when there they are stuck at kashmir

Indian needs abandon SAARC and concentrate instead on BIMSTEC

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I don't think Modi will visit Pakistan. Before the trip, things will go to shit at the LoC, and he will call the visit off.

An oracle warned Modi never to visit Pakistan (or he risks getting killed).

Global Defence

Articles