Members you would like to see

ghost

Though i know this is about past members but i feel different.

I like to see each and every member ,and would like to see those who only lurk to join in and post as members.

I feel each and everyone contribute in some sense or other to the forum and all are important ,yes there are some with more knowledge than others,but i think each and everyone is important for different point of view and opinion expressed here.As it is this diverse opinion which help one own opinion to evolve,influence others,be influenced ,and there is no one from whom something cannot be learned and no one who do not need anything new to learn be it big or small things.Truth is we can learn something or the other from each and everyone.

Each and every opinion is important and every member is important ,as it is all the different members combined which make the Defence forum india.

Reactions: Ray

Neo

My old friends A.V. Ahmedsid, Lemontree and Agnostic Muslim.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
My old friends A.V. Ahmedsid, Lemontree and Agnostic Muslim.
Ahmed is a script writer, actor and busy with that.Capt Lemontree unfortunately couldn't develop a thick skin. AM comes once in a while

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Many members are no longer active due to unknown reasons. So the aim of this thread is to tell which of DFI posters you would like to see back on forum.

My choice as follows

1-S.A.T.A
2-johnee
3-A.V
4.mayfair
SATA was perma banned
Johnee started writing his version of Ramayan and didn't return
AV - ppl know the history

Mayfair :noidea:

Pandora

Country flag
Sir,Why We are banning anyone permanently, we could ban them for some weeks or months or issue infraction to warn.We should also welcome sane people from other side.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I miss Tuchku and Dinku.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
ya but you not that active. :/
He shuttling between India, Taiwan and China for business.

I have bought some of his products and some of them are real fabulous - the Taiwan variety.

JBH22

SATA was perma banned
Johnee started writing his version of Ramayan and didn't return
AV - ppl know the history

Mayfair :noidea:

About AV really I don't know what happened

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Why was SATA and Waffen SS permabanned? I mean Waffen SS only used a Hitler avatar. He rarely posted nazi material here.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
He shuttling between India, Taiwan and China for business.

I have bought some of his products and some of them are real fabulous - the Taiwan variety.
Not China Sir, only Taiwan.

Been busy yeah. After a lot of perseverance I've got into Shoppers Stop group. In the next few days my products will be in their Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi & Mumbai outlets.

And will be in kolkata too in due course.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Not China Sir, only Taiwan.

Been busy yeah. After a lot of perseverance I've got into Shoppers Stop group. In the next few days my products will be in their Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi & Mumbai outlets.

And will be in kolkata too in due course.
what kinda products? and where in Mumbai? if its near my place ill try pay a visit :D

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Will open in Bandra Shoppers Stop outlet in 1st week of July for these products www.feca.in

Global Defence

New threads

Articles