Living Like Communists - Soviet Union

SpArK

SORCERER
You have absolutely no sense of pride and self worth, do you?
What has it got to do with what i said. Are u suggesting all the Indians working in gulf should protest and leave on the arguments u have stated???

So? We have lakhs of mistreatment of Indians in Gulf? So one Yusuf Ali is will wipe that out? Do you want to put your people in harms way for that kind of money, especially when you can make it at home. All you need is a industry friendly Government and population. Yet you like the money arabs spit at you with.
Have you ever been to gulf? If not check around... Indians are not labourers or farm workers there.. They are running their own businesses and living in peace . Just dont put out words out of logic just for the sake of argument.

Na, I am trying to do the impossible, I am trying to run a business in Kerala.
Well good luck with that..

Use thi site for good use.

Department of Industries, Kerala: Industries in Kerala,Kerala industry,factories,news,views,IT park,SSI units,Public sector units,chemical,electrical equipments, engineering,textiles

pmaitra

Oh Yes, Communism is littered with success in the last century.
Yes, it is. I could provide a list, but again, I am not sure if you will 'get it,' since apparently your mind is already 'moulded' [sic.].

I am sure you will see this as a football, judging by your comments hitherto.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Banning what factories??? elaborate... Do u want a long list of economic centers set up here in last 3-5 years??

Yup lesser "factories" are encouraged here. Cause unlike other states we dont have that much free arid areas where u can set up 'factories". Hence its discouraged most of the times.

But the ones existing are going good.
The trade union in kerala where very famous for causing many factories to shut down. That was the reason many big companies feared to set up plants there. However the government planted many coconut plants instead.

I think the word is discouraged not encouraged, less factories on your precious coconut farm how dare they, if not for Gulf Kerala will be in the Doll drums. Few factories dont kill off the ecology.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

You should speak for yourself. You cannot get it does not mean all humans cannot get it.

West Bengal has absorbed refugees since independence and is still seeing an influx of illegal immigrants from Bangladesh. Being the only Metro in the East and offering better job opportunities or safety till recently, it has also absorbed a lot of immigrants from the rest of India, including, Biharis, Odiyas, Assamese, Gurkhas, Sikhs (after the anti-sikh riots) etc..

Communism or no communism, there is nothing that can improve West Bengal without kicking people out, which is against the ethos of Bengalis. The only non-Bengalis the Bengalis have fought against were the British. The rest were all welcomed with open arms.

Yes, West Bengal is indeed a miracle. With high population density and lack of land, it has achieved miraculous performance in agriculture thanks to the Communist government. Not that it has not failed anywhere, but since you have taken it upon you to focus on the negatives, I shall focus on the positives.

Some stats:
East Bengali refugees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So you accept West Bengal FAILED to control illegal immigrants?Now some how their failure has to be hidden behind immigration, which is duty of an state to control. Why dont such things happen in Gujarat, Rajastan or Tamil Nadu which saw and exodus of people from Sri-Lanka? It has done well in agriculture thanks to the Bramaputra not communism.

SpArK

SORCERER
The trade union in kerala where very famous for causing many factories to shut down. That was the reason many big companies feared to set up plants there. However the government planted many coconut plants instead.

I think the word is discouraged not encouraged, less factories on your precious coconut farm how dare they, if not for Gulf Kerala will be in the Doll drums. Few factories dont kill off the ecology.
You must be referring to this..

The Hindu : Mavoor Rayons wound up

Yes it has been shut down due to pollution related issues.

Rest of the post is the usual BS ..with coconut and gulf repeated.

Adux

Country flag
Yes, it is. I could provide a list, but again, I am not sure if you will 'get it,' since apparently your mind is already 'moulded' [sic.].

I am sure you will see this as a football, judging by your comments hitherto.
Yes, I should be still open to a ideology that throughout history and in all parts of the world that systematically killed people because of some sweet honey trap words and some satellites.

Last edited:

pmaitra

So you accept West Bengal FAILED to control illegal immigrants?Now some how their failure has to be hidden behind immigration, which is duty of an state to control. Why dont such things happen in Gujarat, Rajastan or Tamil Nadu which saw and exodus of people from Sri-Lanka? It has done well in agriculture thanks to the Bramaputra not communism.
  • Had it not been the Land Distribution Bill in West Bengal, things would have been worse. So, yes, you can look at it as a glass half-full or half-empty.
  • BSF is under Central control and not State control.
  • The total number of East Bengali Refugees into India (excluding illegal immigrants) is several times more than the entire Tamil population in Sri Lanka. Please don't embarrass yourself.
Basically, you have no idea of what you are talking about.

pmaitra

Yes, I should be still open to a ideology that systematically killed people because of some sweet honey trap words and some satellites.
You are just making up stories.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You must be referring to this..

The Hindu : Mavoor Rayons wound up

Yes it has been shut down due to pollution related issues.

Rest of the post is the usual BS ..with coconut and gulf repeated.
I think i end my debate when you dont know your own states infamy, Kerala for ages has faced problems with trade union, to suggest just one incident is missing the whole point. More over Congress also ruled Kerala for decades, no point left takeing credit for everything.

SpArK

SORCERER
I think i end my debate when you dont know your own states infamy, Kerala for ages has faced problems with trade union, to suggest just one incident is missing the whole point. More over Congress also ruled Kerala for decades, no point left takeing credit for everything.
Then explain it to me.

We are all here to learn and share. Arent we?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
  • Had it not been the Land Distribution Bill in West Bengal, things would have been worse. So, yes, you can look at it as a glass half-full or half-empty.
  • BSF is under Central control and not State control.
  • The total number of East Bengali Refugees into India (excluding illegal immigrants) is several times more than the entire Tamil population in Sri Lanka. Please don't embarrass yourself.
Basically, you have no idea of what you are talking about.
Ya BSF did a good job in Gujarat but failed in West Bengal. Communism in that state is not to be blamed for everything, dont become a laughing stock here.

pmaitra

Yes, I should be still open to a ideology that throughout history and in all parts of the world that systematically killed people because of some sweet honey trap words and some satellites.
You are just making up stories.
Stalin was completely made up.
Are you talking about Stalin or the ideology? Read your own posts and make up your mind instead of context-switching.

pmaitra

Ya BSF did a good job in Gujarat but failed in West Bengal. Communism in that state is not to be blamed for everything, dont become a laughing stock here.
So you do accept that BSF controlled by non-Communist regimes all throughout failed, to put it in your own words?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
So you do accept that BSF controlled by non-Communist regimes all throughout failed, to put it in your own words?
Thats not what i said, go back and read. What a failure of the intellect. My own words about your argument is probably... Haha

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The better social indicators is not because of communism or congress but because of social reforms carried out by the local kings in pre-independece era and also due to interaction with outside world be it the dutch or the portuguese. If it is not for tourism or gelf money or earlier social reforms, kerala would be at the bottom of social indicator lists.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles