Latest News: J15 has landed on AC Liaoning

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
What if we told you we have used CTOBAR carrier and bombers from them to bomb enemy harbors and sinked ships & Conveys both on land and sea..

Besides landing of J15 is small achievement, these are baby steps, Long way to go..
And about bringing IN into picture, We did back these in 60s..

Nah, India has NOT done it until now, the landing of J15 on Liaoning is a heavy jet fighter landing with an arresor cable at high speed.
Indian has only landed with sea harrier, which as same as landing with a regular chopper.
First, India has never done something like that.
Only US and France have CATOBAR.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Thread related to J15, keep it that way...

Will delete further post and will give infractions if needed..

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Pictures or it has never happened.

I can also say J-15 crashed while landing on Liaoning. But who will believe me without a picture :rofl:
It is not so far fetched coming from China. Defense News reports massive losses of J-11B prototypes but you never hear about it from ccp.

StealthSniper

I had to check this out for myself because you know how the propaganda machine works for China. I gotta say congratulations to China but India needs to wake up very soon because the one thing we had an advantage in (the Navy) is quickly eroding and then we will have 3 incompetent sectors in the military instead of 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles