Krav Maga for DFiians

Rage

DFI TEAM
Ladies & Gents,

For those in the Dadar, Matunga and Mahim areas (and beyond) of Mumbai and interested in learning an absoloutely lethal form of street smart self-defense, building confidence and generally getting fit.

You may have to Zoom In (Ctrl + +) to read the contents of the flier.

Last edited:

prahladh

Respected Member
IKMF. I would love to but I stay in Hyderabad. Did you take the instructor course ? There is one to be conducted in Chennai but the conditions are too many.

Rage

DFI TEAM
IKMF. I would love to but I stay in Hyderabad. Did you take the instructor course ? There is one to be conducted in Chennai but the conditions are too many.
That's too bad. We'd hav loved to have you with us.

No, I'm training as a practicioner myself. I do help conduct the warm-up and with striking techniques, drawing from my prior experience with boxing, however.

The course is conducted by Rahul Sawant, who is a friend of mine and professional Krav Maga instructor from the Unarmed Combat Commando Academy and Ultimate Krav Maga School.

The one in Chennai your referring to, I'm guessing, is conducted by Elroy Vaz who is an alumnus of the same school I graduated from and India representative of Krav Maga Global.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles