Kashmir: Terrorist involved in Kandahar hijacking held

Indian_Baba

Kashmir: Terrorist involved in Kandahar hijacking held - Rediff.com India News

Police has arrested a top terrorist who is suspected to have provided logistical support to hijackers of IC-814 in 1999 and was operating for the last 25 years in the state

operating for 25 years ....jai ho

anyway Afzal Guru wil be the happiest man , bachare ko biryani khane k liye company jo mil gayi.....phir se jai ho

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Let us how much time it takes judiciary to start the trial and if convicted than for how long he will be our guest. He should be put in to labour intensive work 16 hours a day for rest of his life and only fed with the minimum amount of food.

parijataka

Country flag
Let us how much time it takes judiciary to start the trial and if convicted than for how long he will be our guest. He should be put in to labour intensive work 16 hours a day for rest of his life and only fed with the minimum amount of food.
I like that idea... +1

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Now Congress will spend another 30 crores a year till his trial is over on him and then get him to contest for one of their UP's tickets. I see a bright future for Kasab and this guy in UP politics. :frusty:

Blackwater

Now Congress will spend another 30 crores a year till his trial is over on him and then get him to contest for one of their UP's tickets. I see a bright future for Kasab and this guy in UP politics. :frusty:
No, he has cancer. He will soon meet 72 russian virgins

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Doesn't make sense.

kasab has already gotten death sentence.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles