Karachi Naval Base under Militant Attack

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
The base may contain nuclear tipped missile.. its a worrisome situation if so.
yeah that is serious matter, UN should take over those nukes, before they goes into wrong hands. Ofcourse UN means US as of now.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They will blame India or the US.

US is the flavour of the month!

Country flag
I can't confirm but read elsewhere that Chinese engineers there were among the first targets.

Sikh_warrior

Professional
me thinks this is timed to shift focus of the world from naming pakistan as terrorists haven to terrorist victim!

now dont tell me, this cant be true!

10-12 non-state actors inside the based. they were wearing pak army camos!!! <<HINT HINT

Last edited:
Country flag

This is a given but the clear fact is someone from the Pakistani establishment is a traitor/sympathizer to allow the terrorists in this area.

Blackwater

BW no doubts about your confirmed report. when i was writing, you already posted it.

i was late in posting.

P3 Orion was specifically targetted by the non state/state actors of pakistan.

5 explosions heard in the base
sir.........................................

black eagle

Country flag
Who knows it's a surgical strike by USA or India ?????????????
Well firstly with the chaos around this can't be an example of a surgical strike. Secondly please remove India's name from your quote. Our PM currently is too busy arranging parties for his government's 2 year completion. So I guess he does not have the time to give order for such a strike as well as the guts, which we all know.

Last edited:

Sikh_warrior

Professional
local police or local fire engines are not allowed inside the base!<<< ANOTHER HINT!

chex3009

Country flag
I can't confirm but read elsewhere that Chinese engineers there were among the first targets.
LF, why would they target their deeper than mountain FRIENDS, when they actually are helping Pakistan??? I have doubts over this.

But when terrorists are capable of getting inside a military facility and damage some assets (P3C Orion), is very dangerous, the first thing that comes to mind after seeing those pictures live on television was, some day these similar pictures would be showing up with scrolls of Breaking News showing : "Atleast 3 Nuke Warheads missing after a co-ordinated attack on Sargodha"

Blackwater

bad times ahead of pakistan
They never had good times since inception in 1947. There creation was against the rule of mother nature. if u mess with mother nature, u know the result.

Anyhow latest is 4 foriegner dead in base. Any guesses who were they ??? I guess all four will be chinese doing reverse engg.

chex3009

Country flag

They already have, its a signature work of the CIA, RAW, MOSSAD and the Afghan Intelligence, as they say.

Blackwater

I think as war on terror is over with OBL's death. pak don't need planes given to them as charity, in the name of war of terror. So USA destryoed them as war on terror is over..am i missing something or am i drunk ??:confused::confused::confused::confused::becky::becky:

chex3009

Country flag
The latest is that one of the terrorists has been caught alive, that will tell the story if its not an inside job.

Blackwater

P3C costing 36 million USD, now burning.
It was freee given to them just recently as charity by USA according to GEO news for war on terror. Does't matter to pak it was free.

bhikhari kya jane adrak ka swaad:confused::confused::thumb::becky::becky:

Oracle

R.I.P. innocents!
Shame on you Pakistani Army, ISI and Civilian Govt.

chex3009

Country flag
Well does this attack has anything to do with some recent reports that the F-16s of PAF has been sabotaged by its own airmen. Any connections???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles