Kachchatheevu was not ceded to Sri Lanka, Centre tells court

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then tell me why France and England fought wars with each other? Then tell me why there was bloodshed in Ireland?

Wrong answer.

Yes. That because it is the majority religion in Sri Lanka. No one is forced to convert or respect it. But everyone should know that.

Every faith.
Do you really think I am paid by DFI to teach you history and other aspect in which you are profoundly void?

I regret that you suddenly take upon yourself to teach the words to the totally unlettered, who have no clue of even the alphabets!

HeinzGud

Country flag
Do you really think I am paid by DFI to teach you history and other aspect in which you are profoundly void?

I regret that you suddenly take upon yourself to teach the words to the totally unlettered, who have no clue of even the alphabets!
:rofl:

OK it seems that you have run out of steam. Let's stop this here then

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
:rofl:

OK it seems that you have run out of steam. Let's stop this here then
One runs out of everything educating those who know nothing.

It is like starting the story of Adam and Eve to explain Sun spots effects on the Earth!

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Clause no. 2.9 of the Indo-Lanka accord,

Indo - Sri Lanka Agreement 1987

So the IPKF and India couldn't fulfill it's promise. So the accord was broken by India. Then the accord is not legal any more.

Tamil eelam and the Jaffna kingdom is the artificial entity in this context.
it was the treachery of Srilankan Armed forces which kept custody of the arrested LLTTE fighters in direct violations of Indo-Srilankan peace accord which resulted in the failure of IPKF mission.

Indo-Srilanka Accord was not meant to be in operation for the duration of IPKF mission.

India supports the unity of Srilanka based on the promise of fair and equitable treatment of tamils through the 13 th amendment is the bedrock of the accord.

if you fail to do that it means Indian pledge to support the unity of Srilanka also becomes void and field is left wide open for India to take whatever actions it desires to safeguard the rights of Lankan tamils is the general interpretaion.

You dont have to make it as if it is a pay roll accord fro IPKF.

Once a strong willed leader replaces the present spineless proxy PM we have , you will see the true meaning of the Indo-Srilankan Accord.

The only thing artificial here is your bottom less pit intelligence level arguments , not the jaffna tamil Kingdoms.

I am astonished to find how in this internet age you can make such an absurd statement that the jaffna kingdoms are artificial!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
it was the treachery of Srilankan Armed forces which kept custody of the arrested LLTTE fighters in direct violations of Indo-Srilankan peace accord which resulted in the failure of IPKF mission.
Ok let's assume what you say is real. But my friend your Indian government broke the accord after two days from signing it. So why blame Sri Lanka?

Indo-Srilanka Accord was not meant to be in operation for the duration of IPKF mission.
Then why IPKF was sent to Sri Lanka? To kill goats and rape women?

India supports the unity of Srilanka based on the promise of fair and equitable treatment of tamils through the 13 th amendment is the bedrock of the accord.
How can Sri Lanka fulfill that promise when armed murderers running around and killing people at will? That is why disarming the terrorists were inserted to the accord.

if you fail to do that it means Indian pledge to support the unity of Srilanka also becomes void and field is left wide open for India to take whatever actions it desires to safeguard the rights of Lankan tamils is the general interpretaion.
Yeah nice. Try once. India cannot even protect its own land from being taken by other countries so how can they meddle with the Sri Lankan affairs.

I am astonished to find how in this internet age you can make such an absurd statement that the jaffna kingdoms are artificial!!!!!!!!!!!
I am astonished too. It was you who don't have any credible evidence to suggest that there were independent Tamil kingdom in Sri Lanka.

AFIAK, the Jaffna kingdom I know was once a Malay kingdom then it was under the Vijeyanagara empire, then under Sinhala kingdom and finally destroyed by Portuguese.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles