J&K militancy to blame for sour ties, says Imran

EagleOne

LONDON: Cricketer-turnedpolitician Imran Khan has blamed militancy in J&K for soured India-Pakistan ties and called for an end to it for a new relationship and peaceful resolution of disputes.

"Any issue on Kashmir (between Pakistan and India) should be dealt with on the table . It should be a political settlement of Kashmir, no longer encouraging militancy or using militants to achieve your objectives," he said in reply to a question after a lecture at the London School of Economics on Tuesday.
J&K militancy to blame for sour ties, says Imran - The Times of India

SLASH

I don't know how effective he will be in controlling Pakistan if he becomes President. His intentions sound good but will he also succumb to become a puppet for the ISI and the military?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Imran shot off his mouth, again

ejazr

Ambassador
I don't know how effective he will be in controlling Pakistan if he becomes President. His intentions sound good but will he also succumb to become a puppet for the ISI and the military?
He has already become a puppet. Just have a look at this "team", particularly the foreign affairs "expert" Shireen Mazari. Right out of the establishment mold.

He may have autonomy in dealing with internal issues within Pakistan i.e. Corruption, development e.t.c but not Foreign Policy

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
oh seriously mr khan?

lets move on shall we, and so well pointed out by Ejaz, with the likes of shrieen mazari in your fold, we in india are not ready to believe you one bit and how is it that imran keeps changing his stance depending on the audience he is in front of?

go back to pakistan, and say the same when the rest of your right-wing allies are also on the same dais and then may be we could just a have reason to believe you, not otherwise and seriously i would then love to see you use the term militancy, not overseas!

we have seen enough of this charade of a show that you and others like you tend to do overseas but when back in pakistan its a different ball game altogether.

debasree

Country flag
the guy is not reliable at all ,he havfe two face ,he is very liberal or pretend to be in the west or india ,and when he back to his country ,he praise the mullahs ,so dont trust him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles