Israel-China relations focus on high technology cooperation

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
bloody hell this tony is like a broken record and keeps on harping same thing even when confronted with adequate information to prove his claims wrong.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Have you ever been to a modern electronics factory or research institute? The environment in which thse guys work in, look like someone's backyard, and those guys sure don't look like working on a cutting-edge project either (amateurish you ask me). If that's the yard stick of how the DRDO works, then I can understand why most of India's indigenous projects are going no where.
Haha.. Does you back yard look like that? Do you even know how an Lab should look? This is not factory, these are built in labs because these are cutting edge technologies. You cant even go inside an Chinese Military lab and your no postion to tell me how you labs look like, you will be ARRESTED and thrown in jail. So how would you know?

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am not an expert on radars. But I've seen videos of US or european defence labs, worked selv as research assistant at a micro electronics center of a major US university, so I can tell from what I've seen, that there is a quantum difference between the DRDO labs and the western institutions.

Country flag
Speaking of radars India inducted a rotodome AWAC before China did, make this number 5 ;and will probably have many indigenous ones soon too.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am not an expert on radars. But I've seen videos of US or european defence labs, worked selv as research assistant at a micro electronics center of a major US university, so I can tell from what I've seen, that there is a quantum difference between the DRDO labs and the western institutions.
You certainly seem to know nothing. You want to compare west with India because you cant show one Chinese lab!! Post a picture and you will end up in jail like the last guy who took a picture of an J-11 and went to jail!! LMAO.

An epoxy coated floor does not mean the lab is great, you can put lipstick on a pig and i am sure people like you fall for superficial things all the time.

Last edited:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Speaking of radars India inducted a rotodome AWAC before China did make this number 5 ;and will probably have many indigenous ones soon too.
Was that an india-made radar? Are you talking about the Phalcon. Both KJ-2000 and KJ-200 entered services several years earlier. Or you were talking about an old A-50 bought from the soviet union?

Country flag
Was that an india-made radar? Are you talking about the Phalcon. Both KJ-2000 and KJ-200 entered services several years earlier. Or you were talking about an old A-50 bought from the soviet union?
Number 6 India has L band radar before China.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You certainly feel bad now tony, we know. lol

Dont worry if your communist CCP big bully government dies we will become friends again!

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am not a chinese national. Indian and chinese/east asians can co-exist, but will never be friends, we are different.

BTW, here is an introduction to chinese defence radars and AWACS

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am not a chinese national. Indian and chinese/east asians can co-exist, but will never be friends, we are different.

BTW, here is an introduction to chinese defence radars and AWACS
Thats no excuse, you will still be thrown in jail if you show pics of unauthorised stuff, which is almost everything. You enjoy the democracy of other countries and you talk against democracy.

The Chinese stuff all look like Russian copies also this proves we have advantage in Critical areas where we can see farther and jam your radars and take you out if China attacks. Our advantage will only grow because of our friendship with the west coupled with our own abilities our JVs will be better than anything you have. That would be enough said.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I am not an expert on radars.
Then don't act like one. You are bad at it.

And this is no China Vs India topic. Give it a break...

The question still remains on how Israel is fine with China aiding Iran?

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
You still have not shown a single indian indigenous radar in actual service. Everything India has that uis working, is of foreign origin, western, israeli, but mainly russian.

pack leader

Professional
you fail at seenig the big picture

The question still remains on how Israel is fine with China aiding Iran?
we are not but we lack political and economic clout to influence the PRC
that is the main reason for economic engagement
to give china an incentive to ditch Iran militarily
it worked with the Russians and now we have a semi decent relationship

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
we are not but we lack political and economic clout to influence the PRC
that is the main reason for economic engagement
to give china an incentive to ditch Iran militarily
it worked with the Russians and now we have a semi decent relationship
Can be the case. But Israel cant offer a sizable incentive to China to make it ditch Iran. Their stakes are very crucial now.

Still its an engagement to keep a close eye. There must be some hidden motive behind this if Israeli strategists are as clever as we are thinking of them right now.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hitech cooperation? Expect China's hitech weapons with Israeli supplied technologies to be infected with Stuxnet...

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles