Islamists attack Indian student in Germany, slash tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Obviously, I'm not that intellectually unsound to write quran! However; your source is not my source! :D
There are so many sources as to the peacfulness of the peaceful religion,that Lefty braindead zombies will have no difficulty finding similiar pieces.

Here are some sites dedicated to the peacefulness of the peaceful religion-

WikiIslam

BARE NAKED ISLAM | It isn't Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Answering Islam, A Christian-Muslim Dialog and Apologetic

In any case, if Hinduism disappears from India thanks to the brain dead lefties here and around, atleast we will have Chrisitianity. Though crazy, they are not as crazy as the Islamists:pray:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If some idiot or bastard doing it for the sake of Islam then he should be treated like a retard or psycho.
Same thing can be said about castes in Hinduism too, does not make Hinduism any less guilty of castes.

It has nothing to do with Islamist or Islam.
It has everything to do with. If not, why does the issue of conversion come here?

I am a Muslim by birth and by choice through examining and i challenged you by introspecting their faith will be more stronger.
The people who have fault with them should be the ones introspecting! Dont blame us for being rational and cautious.

Not for some idiot who slashed tongue for sake of its own happiness and self security.
:lol:He asked him to be converted to Islam for personal amusement too huh?

Title can be like " a retard or psycho slashed tongue for the sake of religion"
BARBARISM OF ISLAM.....God bless Indian Muslims.
Some thing for you. Here the person in question is not a random psychopath but rather an elected member of the Andhra Pradesh legislative

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/internal-security/44044-video-hyderabad-mla-akbaruddin-owaisi-threats-destroy-india.html

I respect my Hindus countrymen
Respecting your fellow Hindu country men is your duty and not an achievement, I wont add more than that.

, if some Hindu will do it, i will not say these words for him, i know many retard who will say the same but not me.
NO need for that. Call a spade a spade! There lies the difference between civilised societies and barbaric societies. Civilised societies allow proper criticism and introspection.

NO RELIGION HAS EVER TAUGHT BARBARISM.
Islam has and has been teaching it since its inception, just like every other religion . Difference is, every other religion is reforming while Islam is still the 7th century barbaric cult.

. "Kill the idolators! Women are our slaves and should be treated as such!" There is nothing civilised about these practices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles