Is Tibet Part of China?

Novice

And like i pointed before, all you do is to mass storm a thread and force people to loose interest after reading so much of meaningless rant

ice berg

And like i pointed before, all you do is to mass storm a thread and force people to loose interest after reading so much of meaningless rant
That was for a debate sake and what you started doing was to go ballistic all over the forum and spill all yellow stuff. Not only that but countering by posting hyped stories about non existent issues, read the topic. That's all i would say.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I like your attitude, please allow us to cry a river for Sikkim, for Kashmir and for South Tibet.
So you admitted that China is a cry baby...keep crying... :thumb:

this meaningless thread also should be closed .
Yeah another thread can be opened as "Is China a part of India"... we would like to see your cries there as well.

Novice

That was for a debate sake and what you started doing was to go ballistic all over the forum and spill all yellow stuff. Not only that but countering by posting hyped stories about non existent issues, read the topic. That's all i would say.
For shame Sir, for Shame. You got such sore finger you can't even type and copying my statement. Rest apart, let me bring you up to speed. This was not just a response to this thread but a others threads posted just to counter with derogatory and ill formed remarks. Here i rest my case and also now going to rest my fingers for a few. :)

ice berg

For shame Sir, for Shame. You got such sore finger you can't even type and copying my statement. Rest apart, let me bring you up to speed.

No sir, that was only to show you that you are no different than the people you criticized.
This was not just a response to this thread but a others threads posted just to counter with derogatory and ill formed remarks. Here i rest my case and also now going to rest my fingers for a few. :)
You feel obliged to hijack a thread to talk dirty to show your displeasure of remarks in other threads?

Good you have the common sense to stop now and not embarrassing yourself further.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I received an infraction and warning of perma-ban,but to be fair,if Kashmir is a propaganda thread,so is this Tibetan thread,right?or only propaganda against India or pro China be regarded as "propaganda"in this forum,I m very new here,so I don't really know how the rules work here.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I received an infraction and warning of perma-ban,but to be fair,if Kashmir is a propaganda thread,so is this Tibetan thread,right?or only propaganda against India or pro China be regarded as "propaganda"in this forum,I m very new here,so I don't really know how the rules work here.
DFI is a pro-republic of India forum, as the disclaimer at the bottom, as well as the rules state. DFI has no pretensions about that. Just like in your Paki forum which you are also a member of, threads that are perceived as propaganda against Pakistan are not tolerated. On that front, DFI is still much more liberal than most other forums.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
DFI is a pro-republic of India forum, as the disclaimer at the bottom, as well as the rules state. DFI has no pretensions about that. Just like in your Paki forum which you are also a member of, threads that are perceived as propaganda against Pakistan are not tolerated. On that front, DFI is still much more liberal than most other forums.
actually in PDF there are more Indian posters than Pakistanis and Indians posters can say anything nagetive about Pakistan but never get banned,it shows Pakistan is a very liberal place where all opinions could be tolerated,whoever use both of the forums should definitely know I m telling the truth.level of freedom in forums reflects how liberal the countries are.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Indians posters can say anything nagetive about Pakistan but never get banned
What a sad lying troll. :rofl:

level of freedom in forums reflects how liberal the countries are.
Yeah. Yeah.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
actually in PDF there are more Indian posters than Pakistanis and Indians posters can say anything nagetive about Pakistan but never get banned,it shows Pakistan is a very liberal place where all opinions could be tolerated,whoever use both of the forums should definitely know I m telling the truth.level of freedom in forums reflects how liberal the countries are.
By saying such things, you're pissing me off, because while I am extremely tolerant towards differences of opinion, I cannot tolerate liars.

There are more Indian posters than Pakis, yes. But it ends there. If you have guts in your buts, go and create a thread on Balochistan liberation struggle and whether balochistan is part of Pakistan. Tell me how long you last there after that. At least DFI gives just infractions or warnings or sends PMs. Try the same in Pakhanastan-forum, let us see.

Liar. Most of us here have been on PDF at one time or the other, so stop bullshitting us here.

And yeah, your asslicking of the Pakis sounds funny - try to get out of that habit. Because, we're used to seeing Pakis licking Chinese ass, that is expected. The reverse is rare.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
OK,NOW I kind of have figured out how rules work here,I've been to several international English forums and this one is really an eye opener. and by the way I don't have to kiss anyone's ass,that truth what we feel about each other,maybe one day in the future when you have a friend like that,you will understand.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ Why don't you take up my challenge? You won't, because you are just a slimy troll and know very well that you are lying through your teeth.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles